Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

VivaVizer posted:

Oh... my...

Did they ever figure out whether he kidnapped a girl or not? Because I didn't really make it through that first super creepy interaction. It was that cringe-worthy for me.

I admit, I didn't watch the video, but the very concept is just... :gonk: Can I get off this ride now? I think I've had my fill, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I still can't believe that DSP's stuff was, you know, the work of a real person and not some kind of performance art.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Roman Reigns posted:

I'm honestly impressed by DSP's ability to record these hour long videos while maintaining the demeanor of someone arguing with a small child.

I said it before, and I'll say it again- how anyone can actually be like this outside of putting on a skit I'll never know.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Quoting myself from PYF Schadenfreude:

CommissarMega posted:

The utterly sad thing is, had the Romines simply shut up about everything and let things slide, Jim would've just moved on to the next lovely asset flip. Sure, odds are he'd stumble onto another DH trash fire, but at least he wouldn't actively be digging into things. Also, of all the people who'd be offended due to artistic pride, the DH guys are the ones I'd least suspect, and the ones who least deserve, to be so.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Roman Reigns posted:

I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was to find out at the end of the video that there are people siding with Digital Homicide in all this nonsense

I don't think they're siding with DH per se, but are against any kind of critical look at their shoddy asset flips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Leal posted:

You mean reddit isn't clapping for him for taking on white man's burden? Maybe the website isn't as much of a gutter as I thought.

Hasn't there been an upswing in trumpgrets and 'poo poo, I didn't realize being right wing was bad!!1!' posts on reddit? That's what I heard, at least.

• Locked thread