Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
But the points from the other missions aren't going into that pool. At least they don't seem to be for me.

Edit: or they are and I am dumb.

Cousin Todd fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Dec 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Dinosaur. That is all. Why would I want him instead of a superhero... aside from the fact that it's kind of cool.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

mania posted:

I wish I hadn't trained up Sue's powers. At lvl 38 her hit points are still terrible (like 200 hit points more maybe?) and she takes about 45 mins to revive. If I had kept them separate at least I could run her mission more often.

Isn't the send reward to 3 people option pretty common?

At level 148 her hp is just over 4.5k

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Protip: creating force bubbles around every single square crashes the game.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Shwqa posted:

In theory you can just jail break your iOS (or use an android app) and alter your memory for unlimited hp.

HP is kind of hard to hack right now.. at least for me. Coins, ISO, and color points in battle are all pretty easy to hack. Used to be able to hack levels, but can't figure that out anymore since the update. Now you have to level them up manually using hacked points instead.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

New Leaf posted:

Guys, I'm worried that everyone else in my bracket fell into a coma. :ohdear: I swear I'm not evening trying that hard.

Once the new round starts I'll probably bump up to #1 with little effort. Doubt I can hold it for 3 days though, but if I don't fall too far behind I should be in good standing to get at least one Punisher.

drat. I've got almost 40k and I'm in like.. 500th place.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
His speech bubbles aren't yellow and this bothers me greatly.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I have spent no money, but I used a memory editor to max out everything.

(this is probably why it won't let me join an alliance... :negative:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Yep you got flagged and sandboxed. Basically you just can't be attacked by other players, you dont exist on the leaderboards, and can't join an alliance so you're still playing a match 3 game no matter how you look at it.

We're both still playing a match 3 game. I still come in first in tournaments. No real loss.