Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Kharmakazy posted:

They must have established different leader boards then. I have ~790 and the guy in the #2 spot has ~490

They split it into groups of 200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

I barely missed top 50. So bummed. :smith:

e: Still can't connect

vulturesrow fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Oct 21, 2013

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Will when I was finally able to log in I didn't have my prize cover. Also the new tourney looks like a complete waste of time.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Anyone had success (or other) with customer support? I submitted a ticket last night via the help menu about my issue with not getting my prize cover and still have yet to receive any sort of response.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

New Leaf posted:

Still haven't heard from the devs on my missing Captain America so I've pretty much stopped playing. I know one card isn't make or break but it frustrates me that I got as far as I did for nothing.

I'm in the same boat.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

New Leaf posted:

Did you contact them using the in-game feedback thing, or via the Google Play "Email the developer" thing? I got nothing on the in-game app, but got a confirmation email when I just emailed the devs from my PC.

Edit: UPDATE- contacting via email is the way to go, they have already fixed the problem and tossed me some hero points for my trouble.

In game feedback. Thanks for the info, I will try that.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

The high leveled pyros in PvE events can seriously go gently caress themselves. :argh: And I'm 100% in agreement whoever posted about willing to shell out for a one time IAP for unlimited cover space. That will probably never happen but I'd be definitely willing to drop some :10bux: on it. This games seriously fucks with my completionist urges.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

I got Dark Reign Loki with one of my tokens and used him on some Red Iso missions. All I have is his purple skill but it is surprisingly useful, especially considering its low AP cost.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Speaking of Bagman, I am really sick of getting him with my tokens. Because he really does suck. And as for him and Daken, they are both legit characters from Marvel (if you knew that and I just misread the comments, welp nvm)

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Any recommendations for a good skill distribution for Modern Storm. I've currrently got her at 3/4/3(this is from before the skill level revamp). I'm thinking 5/5/3 is the answer but Im open to being persuaded otherwise.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Welp my N7 screen cracked and I never linked it to my Facebook account so I'm going to end up not so good in the red iso event :( This really makes me mad.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Never mind. Wrong forum

vulturesrow fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Apr 30, 2014

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

vulturesrow posted:

Quote is not edit

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Is this game still incredibly unfriendly to f2p players?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

So what am i looking for inn terms of early to midgame progression?I dint mind spending a little money here and there but I'm going to be f2p for the most part.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Venom or Juggernaut missions first?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Call Me Charlie posted:

Made an alliance with a terrible name (like always!)

So if anybody wants to join Bone Rangers, it's open to all.

In as VulturesRow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Call Me Charlie posted:

Bone Rangers has 7 slots left. Hopefully we'll get 20 players that'll play every day (even if they don't play a ton)

I'm sorry, I haven't been playing every day. If this has a detrimental effect I'll make sure to pay more regularly.