Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Dizz posted:

Is there a wiki or something I can read up on mission rewards? I want to check which ones contain HP that I may have missed because it takes like 20 seconds for the rewards to scroll on a mission. I'd rather have a list of missions and I can weed through them instead of one by one.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=235

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Rod Flanders posted:

I'm not sure whats going on, but in Greenland a new event popped up for me advertising a level 85 Juggy and Rag for 536 points each. Well, when I attack them, they are level 1 Juggy and level 15 Rag. Score!

The mission with lvl 200+ Jugs/Rags/Hammer that gives you Hulk to use is also showing up as lvl 1 Jugs and lvl 15 Rags.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
If it's against at least two Hammer goons - OBW / IM40 / Wolverine. If it's against at least 2 Dark Avengers - Spider-man / IM40 / Wolverine.

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Murgos posted:

e3: If you started a match at <1 min remaining would you get those points even though the match would finish after the end of the tourney? Seems like a way to move up a few spots at the last second without much risk. Get to a good spot just below a tight grouping with juicy target on your queue, shield up, wait for the end of the match and then bounce up.

As long as you finish the match before the server calculates the winners it'll count the points. (at least that was how it worked when it first started, I assume it's still the same now).

e: Top 15 because I forgot what time the match was supposed to end. Unfortunately for me, it's the two colours I don't need for Spidey.

mania fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jan 8, 2014

mania
Sep 9, 2004

omnibobb posted:

Somebody post the panels of him not being able to hear instructions over the sound of him returning fire and stuff.

delfin posted:

At one point, Norman Osborn has Ares train a new team of soldiers for him.

Ares trains his soldiers by firing live rounds at them during practice sessions. :axe:

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Bruceski posted:

Who writes these Ares stories? It feels familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

The panels with Wonderman are written by Greg Pak, they're from The Incredible Hercules.

The ones where Ares has his own team of soldiers to train are from the Ares miniseries during Dark Reign and is written by Kieron Gillen.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Also Loki gave Storm a hammer similar to Thor's and Storm became the Goddess of Thunder.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
What's a good build for Magneto Now & The Hood?

mania
Sep 9, 2004

AnonSpore posted:

So this event has subevents like the Hunt did too? I haven't started it yet, so can anyone tell me when the first subevent is due to end?

The sub-event ends in 15hrs and 15mins.

mania
Sep 9, 2004

SynthOrange posted:

Get murdered. Retreating wont cut it.

Does getting murdered over and over again in the same match work? Or do I have to do it in different matches?

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Welp, I've been willing to put up with a lot of the recent poo poo that others were complaining about, but this latest patch has me going gently caress it to the game.

e: I'd probably wouldn't be as pissed if they had mentioned the increase to boosts beforehand, but somehow they managed to mention everything that was being changed but that.

mania fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 29, 2014

mania
Sep 9, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

edit: I also never see these people to attack, I don't see how you can get 700+ points in a PVP event with level 30 teams and not get crabbed to oblivion.

Most likely they have a low MMR in PVP. You (and anyone that could easily beat them) wouldn't see them since your MMR score is higher then theirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mania
Sep 9, 2004

herakles posted:

Welp, accidentally spent 500 hero points on boosts before I noticed the price change while attempting to beat Magneto and Hood. loving awesome.

Send in a support ticket, they're offering refunds to people who bought boosts for HP by accident.