Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

But at least Nines is a lot nicer and more polite than everyone else when he does. Plus he's not afraid of getting his own hands dirty instead of hiding indoors all the time. Also if you do his route ending you find out just how badass he really is, and could easily take on Lacroix in a one on one without breaking a sweat (if vampires did sweat of course).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So he'll be really sad and likely crumble down to dust after we stab Lacroix? :(

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Zephro posted:

No, I realise, it just never fails to amaze me that people would sit on an asset like this and let it do nothing :/
EA would like a word with you. :smith:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

EggsAisle posted:

Yeah, but vampires are :emo: as gently caress. Well, the setting is, individual vampires vary a lot. Basically, if it's counting on someone not dicking you over, it won't fly. So it goes.

I can't remember if anyone brought this up, but isn't there a line at the Voerman club where Therese contemptuously accuses Jeanette of "fornicating with kine"? I know she's supposed to be a vampire-slut and all, but that's unusual e-

-HARD LEFT, THREAD!-
If you flirt with her and side with her over Therese you'll find out she also fornicates with kindred. But thankfully the game only shows a black screen during the act.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

LoonShia posted:

Oh my God, is that Lacuna Coil? That takes me back to my high school days...
What, you never noticed the Lacuna Coil poster in the Santa Monica apartment? :stare:

quote:

It's the album cover for Comalies which contained the song that's playing, Swamped. The song also plays in the Asp Hole in Hollywood, after Tiamat - Cain. :eng101:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I keep forgetting that there even is a vote function. :v:

ThisIsNoZaku posted:

That's how it works on Youtube.
Subscribe to my channel or I'll start cutting myself again! :emo:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

DeusExMachinima posted:

This didn't get posted
Yes it did, and I even linked to the official music video. But it's good enough to warrant posting again. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

TheMcD posted:

That should be about it. May God be with us. Or Caine, whatever you prefer.
Yeah, no kidding. :stare:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

TheMcD posted:

Level 2: Hatch the Viper - Disgorge from your mouth a living, poisonous serpent, formed from blood. This snake will distract and attack enemies. Lasts 30 seconds. Activation violates the Masquerade.
No poo poo? :stare:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I just remembered something about playing a Nosferatu. It might have been changed in an unofficial patch or mod but the radius where people freak out is really small and you have a fairly generous time limit to get out of their sight so you don't need to use the sewers to move around at all. If you don't mind breaking immersion of course.

Bleh. :drac:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I took one look at that math puzzle and my first thought was that if I was playing my only hope would be that someone had posted the solution. :negative:
Honestly I'm surprised you could find a solution on their forums, they seem kinda like the people who would throw a hissy fit about people not fully experiencing their wonderful content according to their designs.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

TheMcD posted:

Could somebody give me the short on that video? I'm not touching Channel Awesome anymore (with the exception of Brad Jones - and he has his own site), but I am still kind of interested (though not enough to watch it).
Well the guy is wearing a fedora and a vest that makes him look even more like a twit. It took more than three minutes before he even got started with all of the babbling with random obnoxious weirdos popping in. Oh gods he even has an overly long and lovely intro that started playing. Not at the beginning of course, oh no, but several minutes in. Completely ignored all of the clans stuff, not even at least saying which clans were in the game or even a very brief summary of the clan he picked. Showing very short parts of random scenes and conversations with the douche babbling. I couldn't stand more than ten minutes of that. His awful exaggerated and lame screaming at the ghost hotel was just too much. I'm sorry but I can't describe it any better. My brain refuses to work.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I think you can only get it on with Romero if you pick the right dialog choices before and during his whole conversation, but I'm not sure.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

... That was horrible.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

GuyUpNorth posted:

I am awaiting the way this mod deals with your kin with anticipation. But so far it leads me to "Victoria betrayed the familia" and things proceed as usual... for Antitribu anyway, so exploding zombies galore.
I'm fully expecting everything to play through as if you were any other clan. Just with a lot more random combat for no reason.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Vampires always strike in the knight. :drac:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

This mod keeps reaching new heights, of stupidity.

TheRagamuffin posted:

How do people defend this mod?

HOW? :psyduck:
Maybe they just read the patch notes and don't actually play it.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It hurts just to read about it. :psyduck:

:sympathy:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

mauman posted:

I have to wonder why they went with Misti being a Tran.

I'm not saying neigh or yay on that subject (not a can of worms I want to open).

I'm just wondering what the thought process was that led up to it.
Considering the how the mod has been so far, they probably just did it for a "hilarious" joke. For example, just look back on the whole vampire slave harem gathering and how that works and it's really hard to imagine anything other than that. I don't really care if they add Tran people or not but "Haha the stripper has a dong lol" is not a good way to do it in my opinion.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

MartianAgitator posted:

That's putting a lot in their mouth. Vampire enthusiasts (bloodies?) have trended toward the sexually open in my experience. I think making a stripper transsexual is the punk, in-your-face attitude this mod cringes toward combined with a desire to be a part of "dangerous sexuality". If the model's genitals happen to be indistinguishable through see-through pants, well, that just kinda fits the timbre of the mod. Maybe you need Inspection 12.

Could be, it would be a lot better. I just usually assume the worst and I've never actually met any vampire enthusiasts so that could explain it. :shrug:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Accordion Man posted:

I wonder how bullshit they'll make Ming-Xiao considering how much of a bullet sponge she is normally.
Every tentacle uses the grab and teleport magic, also crossbow guys constantly spawn in and crossbow bolts have grenades tied to them by default?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe the sabbth hotel is full of those sewer monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Amazing gameplay of just shoving a whole bunch of random and unrelated crap in a linear fashion. Good job morons. :downs:

• Locked thread