Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

RickVoid posted:

What could be more Human?
The blood flowing through it. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I'd love more frequent updates.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

gatz posted:

I'm sure everyone would, but the only way to make that happen is to cut down on the update length. Honestly that last update took hours to complete, taking everything into account. I can't do that every day and not get burned out.
That's what I meant, the option you proposed. Large updates are awesome, but if there's a big delay between them I tend to forget this thread exists :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

A Curvy Goonette posted:

The gulf between possible and actual player base could not be farther apart.

Its just a weird move instead of using gender neutral stuff.
Didn't they use "she" for the player and "he" for the Storyteller to differentiate them as well as "be unsexist"?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
True faith in historical inevitability of worldwide communist revolution? :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

System Metternich posted:

I don't thin I've ever seen a rating of 10; there is an ancient Gargoyle though named Ferox who believes himself to be an exiled angel which translates into a rating of 9. His faith is so strong that he has to wear shades at all time because it is shining through his eyes, sort of like a Catholic version of Cyclops :v:
However, he still doesn't pass God's last test for salvation :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Mercurio trusted us, let's keep Mercurio's failure secret. And be neutral, I'd love to tell the prince some things but it's not a time to make enemies.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

double nine posted:

Here's a youtube video where the guy goes through all the armors. It's not particularly great but searching <<vampire bloodlines nosferatu armor>> gets you a bunch of ... armor mods...
Not surprising, since the basic Nossie apparel is a gimp suit :v:

And I like how the male Ventrue is basically mini-LaCroix.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

UrbicaMortis posted:

because if they started an archmage war they would probably obliterate the universe.
And that is a concern... why? it's not like it's the only universe or something.

(Serious question. What's stopping them? Unless those who don't play along just gently caress off into interdimensional quasi-space and make their own universes)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Glazius posted:

Can we ask LaCroix for some sort of pamphlet or something? "So you're a ghoul now" or whatever? I think it would help alleviate this awkward adjustment period.

BTW, how's ghouling treated with respect to permissions etc.? Can we do it just like that? We know embracing without permission can get you staked&tanned, but I'd assume that a new childe wouldn't be allowed to just ghoul someone like that, with poor education leading to possible Masquerade violations and all? Or is it done on a "don't ask, don't tell, it's your head if you/they gently caress up" basis?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Judge him according to his own laws. Death.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Are we still talking about mages? If so, can anyone tell me about the Nephandi? Are they just generic mage-flavored demon worshipper bad guys, or is there something deeper to them like in the case of the Technocracy?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Stroth posted:

Because it came out right at the end of the Old World of Darkness and only got the Rulebook and the players guide before everything got dumped for the reboot.
So, awesome premise AND no excessive splatbooks? :haw: Sold!

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

PureRok posted:

Even if you are an immortal blood-sucking beast why would you want a vagina face?
Because someone else gave it to you :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
F-2. gently caress everything, release Caine from the box, or something.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

GrimRevenant posted:

Or you could just, y’know, grab the whelp for violating the Tradition of Hospitality (and suspicion of violating the Traditon of Progeny) and sweat it outta ’em, with some gratuitous use of Dominate or Presence if necessary. If you really gotta, starving ’em a few nights and forcing a new blood-bond’s pretty much gonna induce ’em to spill all they know, and with no pesky debt to the drat blood mages. :mason:
What if they don't know their sire?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Has it really been so long since we last posted the Gehenna parodies?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

This doesn't sound familiar to me. :justpost:

Holy gently caress someone missed those. :wtcaine:

The Truth About Gehenna
Gehenna: The Musical

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Congrats on finishing the LP with style! :toot:

So, how many endings are original and which one are Wesp/modified by Wesp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Where are you going come back and do the other endings!

...is what I'd say, but gently caress this. You've suffered enough.

• Locked thread