Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

What a mysterious jlogo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I watched the Rodea gameplay and felt sad knowing that if I wanted to try it out now I'd have to settle for that dogshit version. How unfortunate.

Well, there's always more nefarious ways of being able to play the Wii version if you can be assed to do so.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhXKFXluuq0

Hot Potato: the only fun you'll get out of the Steam Controller

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

If they did Illbleed, we wouldn't be able hear any of the zaibatsu over the Dreamcast.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Andrast posted:

Which parts are worse than 3?

Part 5 only, really. It basically follows the exact same formula as part 3 except the villain is super lame and the fight with them at the end is a complete letdown.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

When part 5 get something right, it's spectacular, like the execution squad fights, but it drops the ball stone hard on a lot of things like giving Trish anything to do beyond the worst and most boring fight in Jojo history.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

For someone who claims to be in the trenches in the early years of Mugen, Woolie's plea for Mugen character creators to incorporate Sppaman's strikers into their characters is baffling. Did we learn nothing from the Psycho Shredder debacle?

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

goddamn can't wait for the best games of 2015 video

hatred goty every year

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I love Adventure of Link but I can understand why someone would think it's a godawful game. That said, I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would like Spirit Tracks though.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

oh god virtual hydlide mentioned on stream

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

pat struggling with woolie's mouse :allears:

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I torn on SF5 because the moment it was revealed that all 6 of SF5's DLC characters were all returning characters I sort of lost most of my interest in the game because I want completely NEW characters but then I realize that I absolutely hate Necalli and I'll take a million Ryus over anymore duds like Nec.

gently caress it, I'll just stick to playing Third Strike.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Just like pies, Woolie steals nicknames. Are there no depths that he won't stoop to?

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

That moment where they both try to sweep each other in Verdict Guilty gave me some Way of the Little Dragon PTSD flashbacks.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Oh god, I just spotted Rotten Core on their podcast summary. What a goddamn clusterfuck that crowdfunding campaign is, even the mugen community doesn't even want to touch it.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

What video of the new/old batman arkham thing was matt flipping out about in last week's friendcast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEXmZUtzacU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

zolthorg posted:

that lp is getting painful to watch because he's still using the wrong control setup and ignoring the game mechanics

i too am angry because they didn't play da games properly

how dare they get the extensive mechanics of battle raper wrong and not perform at a mlg-acceptable level :argh:

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Rodyle posted:

holy poo poo Woolie starts to half-defend Noel Brown but Pat and Matt shut him the gently caress down

He almost says "well maybe she deserved it"

jesus gently caress

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Gen II gave us Shuckle therefore it's the best. The End.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I listened to the podcast commuting to and from work today. It's absolutely fantastic.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Necalli seems like the biggest loser in the world.

As he should be. Necalli is like a 90s Image Comics reject.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Stone Ocean (Part 6) definitely.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Dias posted:

Meh, I say.

Also I have no idea where Woolie is conjuring these fighting games from, but ALIVE OR NOT DEAD is a thing. Also someone did a Northern Lights Bomb so yeah.

I for one can't wait until they start playing the bootleg fighting games like V.R Fighter VS Taken2 or Lord of the Rings 3: Return Of the King.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

drake and the 99 dragons really hosed him up real bad

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

You'd think that for all Woolie whines about tropes he'd hate a game that is 100% tropes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I haven't been following the SBF too closely since I got a job but this still stings, man.