Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

I'm Anaconda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Pat stanning Mark Kern then using the laziest excuses to justify it kinda killed the channel for me. I like Matt's genuine enthusiasm for the poo poo he does and Woolie is hella inspiration for me, but Pat enabling/Paige associating with actual facists is a bit too much for me to keep supporting them. Woolie was def always my favorite for the longest time and the way Liam has been post split really turned him around on me.,

SethSeries fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Nov 23, 2018

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Yo run that back, what was the Matt/Woolie MRA poo poo?

Also, man hearing yall talk, I kinda feel like stepping away from them because of Pat and Paige was a good idea. I was hella weary on Paige because of the crowd she kept, but it's apparently they just don't care. I could be wrong in this, but I'd probably be less upset if Pat was actually a bigot and not just taking the most cowardly stance he could take.

Also what was that Matt tweet?

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

They're my favourite on-screen pairing of all the Best Friends, and it's upsetting because I really don't feel like watching them any more. Because, apparently unlike Paige, I actually do have a moral issue with endorsing people who associate with/tolerate/are fash.

Pat was never my fav and I kinda let Paige being into some bad poo poo slide because A)she wasnt on the podcast and B)I didn't know about the nazi poo poo, but this entire stunt kinda killed me paying attention to them. I didn't really have much place to vent it so this is largely my catharsis of it. I like woolie a lot and Matt enough, but conscience doesn't want me adjacent to anything nazi related even if it's the most fringe connection.

Burkion posted:

https://roosterteeth.com/episode/let-s-play-2018-soulcalibur-vi-tournament-with-super-best-friends

EDIT:
Geoff: A victory for Pat is a victory for alt right conservatives everywhere!

Love you Geoff

God drat

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Monaghan posted:

Real talk Matt and pats friendship ending sucks the most. I really want to know the details but at least they were pretty upfront about it.

I figured another long break was coming, but the video opening with that hurt pretty bad.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Man, what happened between Pat and Liam

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Monaghan posted:

I'm posting way more than I do but I got a bout of depression back in 2016 and watching their old lets plays (especially the Re 2 one) really helped me. Thanks guys.

I used to listen to old podcasts when I was depressed and alone so I understand fam.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Been reading a bunch of stuff between here and resetera. Man I'm gonna have to check liam's poo poo out.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Anyone cap the deleted takahata tweet?

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

I legit hope Matt and Woolie aren't feuding too. Those two have a good dynamic together and have been through a lot together in QA.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

From what I'm hearing, WoolieVs was never on Matt's channel but it's not confirmed fully.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

I think that whatever pushed them away seems really bad and while Pat may be clueless, he had to be there for those decisions. He could have asked someone or talked about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

EPW seems like he's not doing so great either. His new upload hits pretty hard.