Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Noblesse Obliged posted:

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix men thread.

so...as a lady, whats the best way to sleep naked without oozing everywhere like the goblin from that stupid ernest Halloween movie where he gives here a kiss and goes ehewewwewewew
get put on bc and anti-depressants. vaginal dryness whaddduuuup.

No im kidding don't do it it loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Cuckoo posted:

There's a huge difference between natural variation between wetness to the point of needing lube and having that soul sucking, painful, weird chafed feeling that hormonal bc dryness brings.

It's almost like having a parched throat in the spot of your groin
yeah, sounds about right.

Prettz posted:

is it easy or not to teach yourself how to squirt during orgasm? i heard a female scientist taught herself how to do it as part of an experiment that was intended to prove any girl could.

you sure can. just relax your bladder a little.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Pick posted:

I think it's weird that men sexualize sleepovers

honestly we mostly talked about how to get beer without our parents finding out

we watched flash videos online and chatted about poo poo like anime and video games.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Cuckoo posted:

We can not have friends, we only congregate with others of our hive in order to plan the uprising against men

loving don't tell them that poo poo. they don't need to know about the impending gynocracy.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Espy posted:

You're smiling but friction and a dry dick will make you cry too

not if you're wearing a leather glove.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Angela Christine posted:

When I first started using menstrual cups I freaked out a bit. It had measurements on the side of the cup, so what the heck I should record those and make a graph or something. This involved closely exclaiming a full menstrual cup, no big deal it's just blood . . . and . . . lumps? Lumps? Sometimes there was like a blood clot the size of a kidney bean in there. Why? After a while I realized it was just that if you leave blood sitting in a little cup for up to 12 hours, it starts to clot and everything was fine.

Good thing this thread is just us ladies, that would probably gross out the boys.

The lining of your uterus sloughs off during menstruation. That includes broken capillaries, mucus, and if you're not on bc, an egg.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
vaginas aren't for the weak

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
I was sippin on some Fat Tire winter IPA earlier. No one I know drinks tequila unless they want to get blackout drunk.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Eh, sounds about right.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Pick posted:

A good hairdresser is worth honoring.

finding a good stylist at a decent price can be poo poo. always give good reviews to good stylists.

i had to explain why finding a good stylist with decent pricing was pure hell to one of my male coworkers once, and he was blown away at the idea that women regularly pay over $50 for service.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

lidnsya posted:

I'm such a makeup cheapskate. I'll pay more for a good foundation and primers but skimp on everything else. Is Sephora stuff really worth it?
their waterproof liquid eyeliners own bones and they're easy as hell to apply. their new nail polish line loving rules too. good formula, nice application and wear, pro buy

oh my god all this makeup chat has me stupid excited for urban decay's new naked 3 palette. never have i ever wanted something so much

get out

you don't even deserve a frog

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Nessa posted:

I wish I worked in an office with artists. I work retail. :(
same. :smith:

one day, we'll escape. one day. :unsmith:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Donkay NOoo posted:

i googled him and was like oh a 4chan meathead then i saw he died and :angel: thus ends my thoughts on the matter

i'll always remember him from that one reddit comic about weightlifting and that one always makes me chuckle.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Pick posted:

Amaretto is terrible. If you own it, it better be for show, and there better be a sugar-encrusted ring around the top from years of neglect.

Disaronno owns go to hell.

In other news I got a pedi done for the first time in a year. It owns. Pedis own.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

VanSandman posted:

Old... Navy... bad... for... butts...

Ok got that.

SO WHAT IS EVERYONE HAVING FOR DINNER.

Five Guys. It's gonna be great.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Shithouse Dave posted:

Either mac n cheese or homemade pizza. Someone tell me which before I have to flip a coin.

Mac n cheese on top of pizza

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
that first photo with the fascinator doesn't look good either, what the hell.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
i really considered getting a sweater for my cat this year, but she's a spry bitch and would cut me if i tried. i mean, she looks like a little fatty ding dong, but nope - mostly muscle.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
in order to get an ins with the ladies as a pua, you have to cut your balls off. we can smell testosterone and it just triggers a fight or flight response in us.

Pick posted:

liked your post better when it said "spy bitch" like your cat is M16
she kind of is like one. she likes to hide off in places when we have guests over. so she can watch them.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
i once had a cat that was 2 fat 2 furrious.

im sorry.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Coatlicue posted:

Has anyone seen Catching Fire? Is it worthwhile to see? I liked the books,but didn't love the first movie.
I'll be honest, you'd only need watch it for those brief scenes with Effie and then leave the theater, which is what everyone should do.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
I only watch football for the tight ends. :smuggo:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Yesssss join the nail care thread. Become one of us... 420 paint your nails errday

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

t_violet posted:

I'm watching "John Dies at the End" and playing computer hearts. Exciting times.

Fake edit: I'm wear OPI's La Paz-itively Hot. OPI has the cheesiest names.

i read on a blog once how the writer thought that essie had the worst names and all i could think "what dumb fucker doesn't own anything by OPI?"

opi has the worst names, bar none. they do great polishes, though.

Pick posted:

one of those is a real sephora makeup name btw

i hate sephora
technically, it's an opi name.

which makes sense, because it's loving opi.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

The Taint Reaper posted:

Thread is full of Cat Ladies....

ya'll gonna die alone surrounded by cats eating your decaying corpse.

i wouldn't want it any other way.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

a message from an Anonymous Tipster:

puppies, kittens, tiny baby ducks

this thread owns loving goldmine

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Declan MacManus posted:

It's like 65 degrees throughout Virginia
It's supposed to be freezing throughout the weekend.

This loving state and its stupid bullshit weather.

detectivemonkey posted:

This times a million. I'm in VA and somehow people are better at snow there. I'm from MD and can barely handle driving in rain.
Native Virginian chiming in to say: hahaha no. no we don't.

Obligatory Toast fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Dec 6, 2013

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
there's a few dudes in the nail polish thread that are regulars. we don't judge them - they're just as crazy as the regular ladies in that thread, myself included.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

toe knee hand posted:

that doesn't make one inclined to post in it, male or female

i asked about nail stuff too and i got a nice intro which i appreciated as well as entreaties to post in the nail thread which i did not act on (because gently caress capital letters but also i don't want to jump into a thread full of people crazy about something i'm somewhat ambivalent about)

fair enough. feel free to drop in with us if you do go batshit, though.

and yes, seche vite fuckin' owns, everyone should have a bottle because gently caress waiting forever for your nails to dry.

sucks it doesn't work with all polishes.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Conquistador posted:

I never claimed I was trolling everybody for defending Aatrek. Quite the opposite- I stand by that decision because I don't think its right that people hosed with his life outside of SA. I'm sorry you disagree but the man went to jail and is a registered sex offender and I think that the concept of people taking justice into their own hands for that poo poo is pretty loving petty coming from an internet television forum.

I'm sorry that came up in this thread, but if people are going to talk smack about me defending aatrek at least have the decency to realize that I stand by what I said knowing full well that it was probably going to have consequences.

quit loving up our chill, man. goddamn

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Duckie posted:

My lips are like this too. Lip Tar is my new favorite obsession.
chiming in to say OOC Lip Tars loving own

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Angela Christine posted:

What if, what IF, you're going to a fancy party at a posh old country club or governor's mansion or something, but you've heard they have been having some trouble with their aging plumbing so there is a slight chance you'll have to squat behind a bush to pee? You want to wear pantyhose with your party dress, but you also want it to be as easy as possible to squat

This was from last page and I don't give a gently caress: the way I look at it is fuckers shouldn't have invited me if they didn't want a legendary poo poo clogging their pipes.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

You're not supposed to poop outside of your own bathroom what kind of a lady are you anyhow

The kind with a working set of bowls and a regular consumer of pomegranates

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
im cool with bugs - spiders are god's little exterminators, so are house centipedes. i can't bear to take them off this earth if they're gonna kill the poo poo out of some silverfish or roaches.

the only things i really hate are loving fruit flies and mosquitoes

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Nessa posted:

I remember scary forests, so I think so.

I grew up watching horror movies, so I was desensitized to a lot of scary stuff as a kid.

I was also shown Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was 5 and somehow I think I turned out okay.

you're posting here so that's not possible.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Ladies grow out their nails so they can gouge out the eyes of their enemies.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Im still a goddamn child inside whaddup

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Al Borland posted:

The red ones and the yellow ones would invade my home every fall. They were relentless and very aggressive. They would fly at you try and bit you, and hit you repeatedly.

E: not to mention the loving smell they make.

A lot like this. The box elder beetles were the companions in the invasion.

These are Japanese beetles, hth.

Ladybugs fuckkin rule

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
divacups give me mild cramping, but goddamn do they work.

sucks for anyone trying to bum tampons off me though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Fabulist posted:

They've got a bunch of poo poo at different price points, you can go to the site and click 'Gifts' at the top and then pick how much you want to spend. They also have a poo poo ton of 'value kits' with a bunch of stuff jammed in for a decent price.

I forgot to answer the TokyoMilk Dark Question, so I'm gonna answer it now.

TokyoMilk Dark has two collections, Femme Fatale and Fate & Fortune. Sephora doesn't even carry all of Fate & Fortune, which is lame.

Most popular and accessible TMD Femme Fatale scent is Tainted Love. Warm, vanilla, a hint of citrus, orchid, and white tea, with longer lasting notes of sandalwood and tonka bean. Least accessible is Bulletproof, which smells like a loving ashtray. My personal fave is Everything and Nothing, it smells of green tea with a bit of white musk and amber.

The scent descriptions on Sephora are mixed up, so I'd check TokyoMilk's official site for scent descriptions.

There are like four different Tainted Love samplers: one with a small hand cream and rollerball in a fancy bag for $16, one with the hand cream, rollerball, and a lip balm, minus the fancy bag, for $16,one with the rollerball and a dark berry lip tint in a little tin for $10, and just the mini handcream for $9. There's also a set of three rollerball scents from Fate & Fortune for $12.

As far as non-TokyoMilk stuff, there's a lot of lip sets, eye shadow palettes, and mixed palettes. Just go poke around under the categories you're interested in (and SALE), and sort from low to high price.

Jesus you guys typed half a page in the time it took me to make those links

look everyone buy tokyomilk, i wear dead sexy on a daily basis and it fuckin rules.

• Locked thread