Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

Mango. Pineapple if ya freaky.

Owwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BloodWulfe posted:

yessss!

same deal as hissing cockroaches, no one would hang out with the stick bugs unless threatened

stick bugs are awesome :3: they just sort of chill on whatever surface they're on, and sometimes walk a tiny bit, but mostly stay still and pretend their camouflage is working on my hand or desk or whatever

I deffo look like this wire mesh

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

stimulated emission posted:

a good bug
flamboyant

Designer bugges

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BloodWulfe posted:

purchase a sack of potatoes and discard any that don't flare at the base

You could eat those ones

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BloodWulfe posted:

maybe plebeians could eat those

i only eat butt plug shaped potatoes

I didn't know you were gentry

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Thank you for your nice comment, Crow :).

I did sort of have my mind blown though that Sol was right on the money, I like Sol but I never thought we exactly understood one another, like linoleum talking to a cantaloupe.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Meis posted:

i have no idea what those names are

Gideon Emery turns crap into gold with the power of the world's hottest voice.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yes, can we please take a break from heckling people about their loved ones dying? Like, that it might not be funny or interesting?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I love love love love moths

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
m is pretty small

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
spacegoat coast to coast

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
some conventions are good, i enjoyed emerald city

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Well, someone actually sent me a threatening letter in my mailbox (since I just got home to a week's worth of back-mail).

Hey Lowtax, I know we're all for fun laughs here, but is this really what you were going for?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Lowtax, people are sending threatening letters to my house.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WindmillSlayer posted:

post the letter!

I'm not posting the letter, I'm throwing it away. I'm sorry but this poo poo is really far past the threshold where I feel I should roll with it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

How do you know it's a goon?

This is the only place I use the handle "Pick".

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is going to require a think, but this is probably the point where it's too much. Being called a pedophile and being stalked and then being harassed for responding exactly the way everyone else in GBS does when someone is being insane is one thing, and the PMs and Tumblr messages, but I am not going to accept IRL stalking. This site needs to get its poo poo together.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Titty Warlord posted:

did this happen before or after your kickstarter

I can't know exactly when it got here since it's in a week's worth of mail.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

InvisibleMonkey posted:

that is hosed Up. you can always count on ss when it comes to caring way too much about internet poo poo, its literally what the forum is based on.

I am not convinced it's coming from SS at this point.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

InvisibleMonkey posted:

why? I don't see the webcomics thread crossing that line, whereas SS is filled with weird bitter nerds who care too much and love internet-detective poo poo.

The same webcomics thread regulars who misquoted me in the Quotes thread as "go cry to your rapist"? Yes, they're very well-adjusted.

(For the record, Ouija didn't even care about that part when he was posting the comic the first time, just said the dialogue was emo. And even if he had, his experiences don't have anything to do with me because the content he was referring to didn't exist.)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm not sure what they're supposed to do though, sadly, there's no real answer to the problem.

Well I'm moving soon anyway, so not posting plus moving would probably cut out some of it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Titty Warlord posted:

what was the general gist of the letter?

It's the same "go kill yourself" poo poo I've been getting in my Tumblr box, just as real mail.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shannonmcn posted:

I dunno if it would do much good but could you tell the police? Threatening mail is dodgy enough to involve them, no?

I intend to take it to the post office tomorrow, I assume they have a protocol.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guess I won't be sending you that Moxie. Too bad, it's a good soda.

I will have it someday :toot:

in the meantime, I drink Sprecher sometimes. they do many a good soda.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Titty Warlord posted:

searching for the name "pick" is bringing up the word "pick"

this is part of the reason all my online handles are common words that can't be googled, generally a good plan i think

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm actually amazed at how immediately exhausting this is.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If we change our usernames, can our old ones get snapped up?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Really if you're sending someone IRL hate mail over a webcomic that's...some kind of rock bottom

I really don't think it's about the webcomic, it's just that the webcomic was the tipping point that let people who already hated me on here speak out.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

If you're sending someone IRL hate mail over an internet website, that is also some kind of rock bottom

I'm trying to think of what people on here even know about me ummm

i like all animals and most disney movies, hate downton abbey and bee movie, collect taxidermy, love theodore roosevelt, draw erotica, and defend dragon age 2

don't flip your poo poo all at once

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

pick if you still have the PMs i'd print them out and bring them in if you're gonna talk to the police too

and maybe send them to a mod or admin maybe they can figure out who is behind them

I just delete them, though I know a few of the usernames, and most of the ones on Tumblr are anons. I know that turning off anon is the smart thing to do generally, but especially with the KS right now people are asking real questions that way also.

This is going to sound weird but one reason I delete them is I'm always running up against the 500PM limit, has that been lifted btw?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HEY GAL posted:

i drink instant coffee

pick, i'm really sorry to hear what happened

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. Eggplant Wizard I'm sorry I heeded thee not

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HEY GAL posted:

what did she say

Just her situation where writing erotica blew up into this huge deal where I think her employer was contacted also

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

there's also some bad poo poo if you google her real name

By her?

Never mind, it's not something to dredge up again.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It comes as no surprise to anyone that I am a massive space case but I just literally don't see where anything any of the lady posters has done is a big deal

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

wait, wait wait, of all this: the postal service works on a sunday?

No, I came back from vacation today and it was in a week's worth of mail in my box.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Unless anyone here has raped someone or has birthed a brainless zombaby and is keeping it alive for e cred, now is the time to tell me

I have never raped anyone (or drawn it), and I do not have any offspring although I do that sad lady thing where I refer to my smaller cat as "little girl" sometimes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Actually would anyone mind if I just went ahead and made Ladythread Mk. 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
New thread

• Locked thread