Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Espy posted:

I sometimes wish men had periods where they bled and had to squeeze that poo poo out of their urethra

I got hit by some heat right above my cup in little league baseball and pissed blood for a week, it hurt like hell

that's the best i have to offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Motherfucker posted:

gently caress women.

I'm going gay it is way simpler and less demanding.

right? how many straight dudes you know get their dick sucked in an alley on the way to the grocery store???

e: without having to pay for it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Motherfucker posted:

Real-talk, women dressed as Nazi's give me a boner.

dressed as nazi's what

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Miltank posted:

Pussy blood is scary, but in a fun way like a horror movie or a bible story.

unironically this

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Angela Christine posted:

Women with curves are frequently hot. And sweaty. And a little red in the face.

hey, whoa, safe space

i giggled

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Rob Ford posted:

So like, says a guy is taking you out on your second or third date, where you going?

to hell for being a fornicator

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Miltank posted:

girls are peeing all over my johnson and that they walk around with their pussy's leaking all day.

Toot toot priapism city, here I come

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

fisheyel83l posted:

hmmm I have a question, a while ago I was getting friendly with my lady and she had mentioned that her time of the month was approaching. I backed off a little and then she said pms was different then perioud, so we did the deed and then her Lady Moment ended up all over my cumsmuggler.

That is my question.

the first time this happened to me i woke up before she did, went in the bathroom to pee, turned on the light and for about two seconds i legit thought i had killed her, because it was just a gorefest all over my crotch, boxers, stomach, and hands

after that I laughed and hopped in the shower but goddamn it was terrifying for those two seconds

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

I totally get why women wear them and I would probably wear them too were the tables turned, but I cannot loving stand wedge heels. It's excessive to the point of irrationality. I get grumpy when I see them, they're so aesthetically offensive to me. Not grumpy at the person wearing them, just incensed in general that wedges are a thing that exists.

I was a shoe salesman at the fancy end of a huge department store for a year so I've developed all kinds of nervous tics and stereotypes about womens' footwear, all of them pretty excessive and unreasonable, but that's the worst.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pick posted:

hahaha feathers in your hair, yeah that sounds like something a cool person would do :buddy:

oh oh oh or the clip-in bright colored extensions!! (so mom does not get MAD :ohdear: )

i was going to reply but yeah basically this lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what the gently caress is with these boots that started coming out last fall that mix black and brown leather

what the gently caress what the gently caress

if there's one rule with leather, it's don't do EXACTLY THAT

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Corn Thongs posted:

I want to start sewing my own clothes. Is it hard to do

Much like walking in platform heels, if a fat, hairy, lazy man like me can make it look good, you probably can too.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

t4styc4ke posted:

I purposefully don't shave my pits. There is nothing better than watching the face of a dude checking me out in the gym go from "I'd tap that" to utter horror and disgust. Works well at nightclubs, too.

haha awesome

so many dudes are the daintiest shrinking violets about some really dumb poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Bollock Monkey posted:

My dad shaves his pits in the summer. He loves to show them off afterwards.

I figured I wasn't the only one who does this, but it's not really something i've had occasion to bring up. "Yo brah, you shave your pits to help the stink?" bad conversation

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pick posted:

guys are sensitive weeners

this is probably it, yeah

i use clippers instead of a razor because my tender babby boo boo armpits get all cut up and sore when I use a razor

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Crasscrab posted:

kitties are good

same

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

GenericOverusedName posted:

I am so pissed off at razors right now. Feels like no matter how I try to avoid it I get razor burn and I am seriously tempted to just say gently caress it and have hairy legs forever :mad:

remember that next time you make fun of a man for doing the same, the neck is a very sensitive area and the hair there is far courser than on your legs missy!!! :spergin::hf::iamafag:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Prettz posted:

i need to acknowledge this post, but i can't make a response to it...

don't worry, your red title took care of it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pick posted:

Frankly I don't give a poo poo about my nails

at all

this thread is reminding me how very ladylike I am, and as a cooter-loving penis-haver i'm not sure how that makes me feel

(i used to hand-paint my nails in a checkerboard pattern, stick-ons are for wussies)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Prettz posted:

you know we're in 2013 and i really thought that by now someone would have invented some kind of drug or something where they inject you in a spot and all the hair there falls out, permanently. if someone were to invent something like this they would pretty much be able to print money.

they have that, but its not a drug, it's laser hair removal, and yeah it's a money printing machine, it's hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on the body part

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Corn Thongs posted:

are you hella rich?

a friend of mine had her pits done for, i think $300? It was some groupon thing, got her 4 sessions which apparently was enough to wipe it out pretty much entirely

the multiple sessions is because it has to hit the folicle during its growth stage or something like that

e:

A Spider Covets posted:

Actually no I found a groupon that was all sessions for $200 total. score!

:tinfoil:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Crasscrab posted:

are we talking about butts now?

yep, hairy ones

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Al Borland posted:

I wonder how much it would cost to have my butt lasered hairless.

i wouldn't mind having a laser studio write the words "party" and "naked" in the hair on my left and right buttcheeks, but I have a feeling thats not the sort of thing you mean

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

gnarlyhotep posted:

ah, so shoes to ladies are like steam games to me

this makes a lot of sense

add a zero to the end of the price of every steam game you've ever bought and that's actually probably pretty accurate

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Miltank posted:

Imma spit some revised truth. If you wear clothes that make you miserable because you are trying to be sexy, then you are a tool.

whoa thats deep dude

you should, like, major in philosophy after you graduate

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pick posted:

themselves

this goes both ways, we're all vain, pretending to listen because they pretend to listen back and then everyone feels better and then everyone rubs assorted body parts against one another

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Angela Christine posted:

Well, the hitachi magic wand is also a back massager. For like 50 years everybody thought their grandmas just had sore shoulders.

I doubt any of the women actually thought this. Maybe a few gullible ones, but seriously. "Grandma's Shoulder Massage Wand" just reeks of "hoo-haws are ookie-gross" male cluelessness.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

I wish I could sew my own suit, or even a sport coat, but that's basically a lifetime comitment to learning the craft. Much respect and jealousy to any woman who crafts her own clothes.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

maybe someday I'll make a dress shirt that would pass QC at an east asian textile factory, but I'm not holding my breath.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Sabel posted:

n-nevermind... c-carry on

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pick posted:

There was some hair interest earlier in the thread, so yeah this is my hair:

I guess it's hard to see the pink, the tips are super rosy :3:.

are you turned to the side or something, its distressing me how disproportionate your lower torso looks

e: also neat hair and sweater

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pick posted:

At least DSW is fairly true to its name. I see Frye there pretty often.

frye makes good poo poo

one of few companies that makes fashion boots that also makes legit riding boots

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

is it your calf? cause as long as they're 100% leafher you can work them larger

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

having blue hair and blond eyes is pretty much carte blanche to wear whatever crazy rear end eye shadow you want, it all works

other combos require more careful planning tho

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

or blue eyes and blond hair, whichever

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

my brother told a girl in middle school "you know, you really shouldn't wear so much makeup, it makes you look like a whore" but he was being all matter-of-fact and sincerely trying to help because he learned it from that simpsons episode where homer invents the makeup gun

little brother, love him, but he's a fuckin' weirdo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Crow Jane posted:

Normal:

In mid-Atlantic humidity:

(gently caress summer)

Long, teased, and ill-advised:

dam gurl

dat [ihurr/i]

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hair dye is going on top of the hair, natural color is inside the hair, so even the blackest of hair will still show it some

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Shithouse Dave posted:

Thanksgiving, I dunno. I'm from New Zealand and I still don't really get the whole thanksgiving thing. Pumpkin is for soups and roasts at my house.

Classic American turkey dinner with stuffing, veggies, and mashed potatoes plus a seasonal pie ala mode is pretty great and worth enjoying any time of year, give it a shot sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

AS A MAN I like this thread and am glad it is back. I find it funny or informative.

• Locked thread