Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

boom boom boom posted:

I'm pretty serious

yes, and that makes you extremely silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm a goofball artist.

same

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
food-chat: my bf is making gazpacho as we speak.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
what is the cheese castle, is sounds v. american.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

Food chat: I had rump steaks in the fridge that needed to be eaten but no veg anywhere so I made pesto pasta with onions, garlic and super rare steak slices.

Housemate is all "no I don't want steak in any form I will buy a £2.50 frozen pizza instead" the freak

please tell him that I think that's hosed up.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
more steak for you is good, but I still side-eye the poo poo out of anyone who prefers a frozen pizza to a juicy steak.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
that show where jamie oliver tries to get american kids to eat healthy is on and it is loving hilarious. he just tried to shock kids by grinding a chicken carcass down to pink sludge and offering them chicken nuggets made from it, which they gladly ate, and then he dressed up as a string bean and danced around while toddlers stoically stared at him.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
lol @ these kids not knowing what a potato looks like, tho, that is legit retarded.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

NecroMonster posted:

they know hes a complete twat even children can sense it

the funniest part is that he did not know this and the slow realisation that no one likes him is visibly filling him with crushing disappointment

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

He won't ever eat rare meat and can't look at me if I have rare meat on my plate because he's a big gay baby so yeah he's probs never had a real steak.

my dude can't look at me when I suck marrow out of bones, but he's just ignorant.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
he got this family of fat-asses fresh produce and recipes for a week, and when he checked in they straight up lied to him.
"I thought everything was delicious" says the dad with a mcd soda cup in the background of the shot.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
it's good to use all parts of an animal, and also this

NecroMonster posted:

bone marrow is real good

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

I've not had bone marrow but I would eat it if it was served to me.

make ossobucco, the sauce gets its super rich favour from the bones and marrow, and as a bonus you can scoop the marrow out while you're eating it.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

First Google suggestion is Jamie Olivers recipe hahaha

Vvv I think I've found my otp

lmao, use it anyway, his recipes are usually to the point and fairly basic.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
also, our housemate just walked in and said "omg, I love this show!" and passionately defended jamie oliver for 20 minutes. he's such a beautifully optimistic if slightly naive boy.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
oh no, we stayed up drinking all the wine, overslept and now have to scramble to get to a family bbq party in 35 minutes :aaa:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
not bad for a rush-job, as long as I keep the shades on, no one will know the extent of my hang over :q:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
sometimes the country-side can be chill. look at this garden, I mean goddamn.

I ate plums straight from the tree and made a goat-friend :3:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Brazil is literally incapable of playing the game of football.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
This referee is either retarded or bent.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

NecroMonster posted:

i will post far less anime if that is what you want tho
that is always what I want

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

Anime is retarded.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I got dat hybrid vigor

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
yes

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
once more with the futebol!

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
we checked out the berlin-themed cafe as a viewing option, but it was filled with people in lederhosen and dirndls so we went home again.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
that is hosed Up. you can always count on ss when it comes to caring way too much about internet poo poo, its literally what the forum is based on.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm not sure what they're supposed to do though, sadly, there's no real answer to the problem.

yeah, whatever sad retard sent that is probably not even on this forum. the problem here is internet.

Pick posted:

I am not convinced it's coming from SS at this point.

why? I don't see the webcomics thread crossing that line, whereas SS is filled with weird bitter nerds who care too much and love internet-detective poo poo.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Pick posted:

The same webcomics thread regulars who misquoted me in the Quotes thread as "go cry to your rapist"? Yes, they're very well-adjusted.

(For the record, Ouija didn't even care about that part when he was posting the comic the first time, just said the dialogue was emo. And even if he had, his experiences don't have anything to do with me because the content he was referring to didn't exist.)

yeah, but didn't even he say "huh, that wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was" when the actual panel was posted? idk, that pile-up was dumb but I just can't imagine someone from there following through to this extent. either way, the person who sent that is a loving psycho and idek know how you'd go there from 'haha, you have a stupid gay webcomic'.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
"haha yess, pick will finally know how stupid and gay her webcomic is when I own her through the postal service"

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
if it contains actual threats to your life, it probably wouldn't hurt to create a paper-trail, however impotent and sad the sender is.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
SS is the saddest place on the internet. way sadder than the weirdos they like to mock.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I can't imagine ss doing that without bragging about it on their website

ya, that's true. I had a look but nothing's coming up, that is creepy.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I don't see how someone gets to the point of sending an actual piece of mail to someone on this site to harass them, whether they are a weirdo or not.

but I'm not a retarded psycho, I guess.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I have never been bothered outside of this website in a decade, but it probably helps that I'm not fat or trans or have a webcomic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Curry gewürz is p good, my bf insists on having a thing of it in the fridge.

• Locked thread