Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

rip duke y2j

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Complaining about two tapout finishes in a row, really? Submissions actually having drama to them is great, those were nowhere near bullshit wins.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Laughed pretty hard at Dan tapping without the referee seeing it and Ezio being a killstealing bastard. Great match.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I really hope it's SIERRA HOTEL INDIA NOVEMBER ROMEO ALPHA. Complete with custom theme :allears:

Less than half of the total falls on the show were submission so I'm not buying the OVERPOWERED :qq: argument yet. They just actually do something now.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Segments of Ezio backstage desperately trying to convince Gary that they should put the band back together, trying to make Luigi remember his Mr. L phase and searching for a missing turtle.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Kazuya flopping so hard was a bitter experience. I thought he had potential to be a great yakuza tough guy character, kind of like an evil Kazuma Kiryu - and then you could see the writing on the wall 4 minutes later when he unceremoniously jobbed in his debut.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Bowser's just an awesome force of nature, popping in and making a fool of the best wrestlemans in the business whenever he feels like it. The hype for when he finally challenges for the title will be unreal.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

We lost the 2/3 falls stipulation to #Bazzaquality. :negative:

Oh well. We'll always have Badman's new entrance.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Policenaut posted:

And I actually made a Kazuma Kiryu CAW but I'm still unsure about submitting him. I based him on Yakuza 5 so like all of his moves are punches, elbows, kicks, and headbutts.

Yo I'm going to be getting the game for the PS3 soon and am going to do a mixed universe of actual roster and some japanese wrestledudes and fictional characters, Kiryu would work perfectly. Please upload him!

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

horriblePencilist posted:

Airman is your streak okay :smith:

Airman cannot be defeated 1v1.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Dark Onion posted:

unless he's fighting DK :lol:

Airman 2k14 cannot be defeated 1v1. :colbert:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Bazza, you forgot to book someone who knows how to win into the match.

EDIT: welp

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Junpei Hyde posted:

Is the casual championship glitched out or something?

Look, Saturn has some problems with 3D textures, okay?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

:unsmigghh: GET YOUR FINGERS BROKEN, SCRUB

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Segata somehow won so hard one title's not enough, man.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Segata always has great matches, not his fault he hasn't had plot since the great backstage assault gimmick back in Season 1. Also he's just a really awesome dude anyway, what do you want :colbert:

Also uh, that plot implies Phoenix Wright attempted MURDER. :stare:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

CURATOR OF ANIME is right! He is the same as ADR down to what people say to defend him!

:golfclap:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I.

How.

What?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Manoueverable posted:

Agreed, Segata was hilarious when he had his backstage gimmick but now he has nothing to go off of, other than being the Casual Champion no one wants. I agree with whoever said he's the VGCW equivalent of Alberto del Rio. There are so many better personalities that could be holding that belt.

Well maybe they should stop getting their fingers broken. :smug:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

My universe booked King of Carlos vs Fandango on the very first night. It's all downhill from here.

Got the Kiryu CAW too, it's excellent, though I did have to add a curbstomp signature to him because really how can you possibly omit that?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

The Jecht CAW is incredible and fun as hell to watch. He needs to get on some show.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Policenaut posted:

Baz McMahon! Your son has returned from the depths of Hades!

I'd be down for this being an actual angle :allears:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Solomonic posted:

Good stuff. SNS mentioned in his preview post that a lot of the CAWs were made by other people, too, so it's good to see there's so much talent putting content out for VGCW.

There are a lot of them that haven't even been featured anywhere yet.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Kratos aside, I would love to see Rash called up to the big leagues. Arino vs Battletoads II :getin:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

:gb2gbs:

Enjoy midcard hell!

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Legit forgot this match existed. Title match was way more hype-worthy for main event.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

:laffo:

Okay nevermind.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

It's a bit of a letdown that the title scene is the superheavyweights show but Gabe winning that match was absolutely Best For Business.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

PoptartsNinja posted:

Well, I'm sorry I have to disappoint you. The Gunstars are still on my list, but I finally remembered that character I've been really, really wanting to make whose name I couldn't remember from the game I couldn't remember. It turns out the reason I was having trouble is because it wasn't a woman after all; which I really, really should've remembered given that the character is, well...

Vice President Richard Hawk from Metal Wolf Chaos!

I probably won't submit him or anything; but it's nice to have the option to stick a third colossal rear end in a top hat in the Kane/Yuri tag team if I want!

Holy poo poo, it's the CAW I most wanted that didn't cross my mind at all.

Please upload him to the PS3 servers if you haven't already. :getin:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Accordion Man posted:

RICHARD! and Armstrong would make the best team hands down.

Turn Team America heel and make them a stable.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

The AI doesn't use ring escape this year, which drops Red by a few tiers right there.

Edit: Jecht became my universe's US Champion after just three months on the roster, starting from the bottom of the ranks. :allears: He's the best. Another CAW I really like a lot is Lee Chaolan, too bad he's way too obscure to ever get in.

Tonfa fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Dec 14, 2013

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Well that fake Airman sure looked convincing until the last three seconds.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

HIRE THIS MAN

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Justin_Brett posted:

Can we just give 16 to Raziel? He was actually doing things.

It's kind of hard to show off your stuff when you get 2v1ed the whole match. :mad:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Cocky upstart heel falls into midcard hell after impressive initial run and starts sabotaging his own tag team.

Sagat better step it up.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

KungFu Grip posted:

He's only got guaranteed spot in the Star Road Tournament, he can still get eliminated in the main thing.

I do find it pretty humorous though that these on the bubble guys already have more of a VGCW presence than over half of the star road contestants will. :v: Gabe!!

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

What a show. Only Bazza can make a room of 1000 internet people mark for Jesus. :allears:

Also Segata is one hell of a fighting champion and has never "bullshitted his way into a victory" during his entire career. Get over your pokeman losing already. :colbert:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

SoggyBobcat posted:

more than capable of defeating Segata in a championship bout[...] Red

I've got some bad news for ya...

Also some of the capable guys you listed do get put in these contender's matches but they keep blowing their shots. :v: I would love to see more than the usual suspects in casual contender matches though, the belt's been elevated since the days the likes of Waluigi and Guile held it. Just bar any former Hardcore champions from it unless they've had a really hard fall since (Snake, Barkley, Jensen) Maybe have a mini-tournament for the shot at Endgame 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Quiet Python posted:

It looked like one of the tables got caught on the middle rope, and I guess the game qualified that as sufficiently set up for the table to break? Pretty amazing match, all told.

In one of the previous games I won a tables match by legdropping a standing opponent through a table that he was carrying. Table physics :allears:

• Locked thread