Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Has anyone tried the Rogue Rebalancing mod? If so, how balanced is it? I don't want to play with a ton of mods my first time through, but I figured pure thieves are so useless, something that makes them less useless would be nice to have (also I want to make Imoen a bard this time through, and they're also kind of poo poo unless they're Blades, at least until HLAs). But I'd rather go with an underpowered party than having Hexxat and Imoen blow up everything.

Also, the new scripts (I assume they're from the game since I only have the tweakpack and item randomizer mods installed) look like they'll be really useful. Finally some that aren't completely useless like the original scripts, or incredibly versatile but requiring ten times as much work and hotkey-pressing as Dragon Age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I installed yesterday and added the tweak pack (need my convenient huge stacks of missiles after all), and several of the components were auto-skipped because they had already been changed (can't remember the exact message). Given I had installed no other mods, I assume that's what happens in the occasion that the EE has changed things from the original. At least with the rules-changing mods that are confirmed to work. As for content-adding or restoring stuff I have no idea.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I finished Hexxat's first quest where she kills the other chick and she ran off and told me to meet her somewhere. I wasn't paying attention at the time and just clicked through the dialogue, and the journal entry doesn't mention where she is. I checked the CC anyway since that's kind of the default, but she doesn't appear to be anywhere inside it, so where did she go exactly?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Kieyen posted:

She might still be in the tomb. When she leaves after your first meeting, you goes looking for that cloak Dragomir dropped. If you picked it up, she demands to have it because she can't go outside during the day.

Ah, that seems a strange way of doing an event-sequence. I even specifically walked all the way out instead of Ctrl+J backtrack, just in case I had to do so. Reloading a save from before I left the tomb and walking back to the end worked, thanks.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm kind of annoyed at the AI scripts to be honest, they all seem to be either not working, or working too well. Give Aerie the Cleric Healer script? She doesn't do anything half the time. Give Hexxat the Thief Aggressive script? Can't detect traps for poo poo because she tries to re-stealth every round due to said script.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I find fighter scripts are usually fine, well except the whole thing about focus-fire generally being better unless you need a lot of spell-interruption. Every class that uses spells or abilities are pretty bad though. I had some decent custom ones for BG 1 - they were kind of annoying at times, and guzzled potions as if my party was actually full of dehydrated camels, but actually casting spells, casters and archers running away when attacked, and using potions when they were actually needed as well, were all nice.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Well, new characters gets you Big Fuckoff Swordfighter, Monk, Thief, Wild Mage. So, either a Cleric or Druid if you only want those 4 in your party, or you could make a tank or second Arcane caster and pick up Viconia or Aerie or Cernd (heh) or something for Divine spells.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Yeah, I meant to type tweak pack, not fixpack. I want my casting/thieving in heavy armour...

Even though I liked their implementation in IWD2, and generally prefer it to the BG/IWD1 system, I could never make myself install those mods since these game really aren't balanced for it. Do enemy thieves/spellcasters ever even take advantage of these if you mod it in?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I've played through the BG series so many times I just can't be bothered micromanaging every fight any more.

Also man, Rogue Rebalancing is giving me some serious issues. Not sure if it's just a problem with BG2:EE in general, or if the patch caused it (it's with the item changes, and I hadn't run into any until today), but it sure is annoying.

E: In fixing it, I ran into a weird problem...apparently reloading a save where you're in the same area as a merchant that gets changed by an uninstall/reinstall, causes things to go haywire. Talking to them after fiddling with the mod if I loaded my quick-save right in front of them caused the game to crash. But reloading the auto-save from before entering the building made everything work perfectly.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Nov 22, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Yeah, Fighter/Cleric and Ranger/Cleric have mostly a bunch of small things going for each side. F/C gets grandmastery proficiency - not a big deal at all unless you mod it - and slightly faster level-progression, R/C gets Druid spells, Charm Animal, stealth (hugely useful in solo runs, nice bonus otherwise) and favored enemy, which is very nice - +4 to rolls against Liches or Dragons goes a long way. Regular game I'd say R/C always wins, modded grandmastery to add another 1/2 attack is closer but I'd still favor R/C.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

jBrereton posted:

I thought multiclass Fighters only got two points in specific weapon proficiencies? (with Dual-Class fighters/x getting to grandmastery)

You might be right, I can't remember the last time I played a fighter multiclass. Probably just mixing it up with dual-classing. Although, that would make F/C terrible compared to R/C even WITHOUT the Druid spells - only slightly faster level-progression is practically useless, compared to favored enemy + stealth.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

gender illusionist posted:

Can you backstab from sanctuary?

Pretty sure you can't, at least you definitely don't get the +4 to hit that stealth/invis gives you.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Molybdenum posted:

fight tips:

+3 weapons hit him, early +3 weapons? There's Lilarcor, a +3 2H sword, bernard sells a couple different types (axe and long sword for sure) after freeing hendak, +3 dagger on the planar prison (haer'daleis quest, started in bridge district five flagon inn/sewer)

Are you sure? I went in there without a single +3 weapon and not a lot of damage-spells memorized, and killed him without too much trouble (did take a reload since I rested right on the tomb and he gibbed Aerie first time). I believe Korgan could hit him with a generic +2 Axe.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

aeglus posted:

Thought I'd say for people replaying BG2 now that EE came out for it, most of the fixpacks and a good portion of mods work (though I think I messed up installing one thing as I have 1-2 small graphical glitches). Basically just want to suggest getting the item randomizer. A lot of the overpowered bonus shop stuff is scattered around as loot and other than knowing that certain fights are going to have a high-tier piece of equipment, you can't always be certain on what you get. In this go around, both Celestial Fury and the Robe of Vecna were in the Twisted Rune fight. No idea where the Staff of the Magi is yet. Also not spoiling the locations here since it should be different every game/install of the mod. There's only two protection from magic scrolls in the game and luckily I found one to save for a rainy day though I think even in SCS it's basically a cheat.

I never did a solo run so I'm giving it a go now with a F/M/T with a modded-in Wild Mage kit. Fairly fun though I sometimes end up having to abuse spell protections or use traps more than I'd like.

I'd say not get the randomizer to be honest; somehow my fixpack reinstall after the patch got hosed up somehow and I had to reinstall the game to get it to work again. And if you end up having to reinstall, the randomizer gets hosed up - even though I picked the install option that said it'd work with saved games, I've already found several duplicate items (Shadow Armor, the Dragonkiller Sword, etc) so it obviously re-randomized everything anyway. Of course, if you don't have to reinstall, it'll be fine, but I only use three mods (those two plus Rogue Rebalancing) and the first patch was already enough to force one.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

aeglus posted:

Didn't even know there was an option for using one on a saved game. The one I'm using says no matter what use it only on a brand new game or else you'll run into bugs or lost items.

"Starting with version 6, the mod can be reinstalled with the option of preserving saved game compatibility. Choosing to preserve saved game compatibility allows you to reinstall the mod without having to start a new game."

Didn't work though, even if I followed the instructions. Also even if we go with the assumption it's not possible, and don't reinstall it if you have to reinstall the game, you still end up with the same problem - the items that used to be in areas you cleared, but got moved to areas you haven't visited yet, will still be unattainable. Basically it's a 'hope you never have to (or forget and accidentally) reinstall the game' mod.

Also, hope you don't forget to not just reinstall mods when a patch drops, but also reinstall in the right order, or you could have crashes on your hands. I wouldn't want to run BG2EE with a lot of mods until the patching period is over myself.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So, I was looking at the list of new-found magic items on the official forums and (obviously whole game spoilers) man, why does Hexxat get basically nothing whatsoever? All the others get some great items, specifically Dorn gets several amazing ones, and Neera/Rasaad gets a few great ones and tons of okay to good stuff, most ofit with fun if not terribly powerful effects. Meanwhile Hexxat gets...one mediocre dagger, and that's it. Oh, and two slots taken up by a necklace (does it do anything?) and the cloak. I mean, it was already obvious that despite people's initial worries, she doesn't hold a candle to Dorn (or Edwin, Aerie, Sarevok) in the 'overpowered' department, between being a single-class thief and mediocre daylight stats - hell, even vastly outleveling all my other characters, her THAC0 is complete poo poo - significantly worse than Dorn/my MC even with regular stats, worse than unbuffed (except 18/00 str) Viconia with the cloak on - and this is just putting her further behind. Apparently there was supposed to be a cloak upgrade that got cut due to technical limitations, which makes me wonder what those limitations could be, but considering that slot's mandatory anyway, even adding it wouldn't make me impressed with her loadout.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Nov 29, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

fong posted:

Hexxat has innate 1HP/5seconds regeneration, immunity to level drain, poison and disease, 20 Strength and Dexterity, can't be chunked and automatically resurrects. Her non-removable necklace is a pretty small price to pay. Her cloak is hardly a problem, apart from ambushes I can think of like 5 fights that occur outdoors in BG2 and none of them are at all difficult.

The chunk/resurrect parts aren't really that important unless you're running ironman or similar. (New NPC spoilers) The other bonuses are nice, but they're EASILY balanced by her being a single-class thief. Most of the fun stuff with UAI or backstab REALLY wants dual or multi-class, except plain old staff backstabbing (and backstab only works on select enemies). I mean, she's already really not pulling her weight very well in SoA chapter 2, and the others are only going to get stronger - Dorn's ridiculous armor, helm (if you pick that quest-solution) and mega-sword can carry him on their own, and Neera and Rasaad are both classes that get progressively better as you get further into SoA and ToB. I'd be more okay with it if the other NPCs were in line with the original ones and didn't get so much ridiculous stuff. The cloak is super loving annoying because you keep accidentally putting her in the sunlight after fighting inside/at night. As for outside fights, there's at least 2 new, somewhat challenging ones just from Dorn's quest alone, tons of stuff in Suldanesselar, a good number of stuff in ToB, just from the top of my mind.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Nov 29, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

fong posted:

Dorn really isnt that great. He was good in BG1 mainly for his 19str but in BG2 he doesnt stack up to Korgan or Sarevok, or if you take the path that costs him his Blackguard powers he doesnt even compare to Minsc.

I don't agree, certainly he gets much, much weaker if you lose him his powers (as well as the badass helm) but otherwise he's a monster. His ToB armor is ridiculous, he gets both nega-Carsomyr AND an amazing anti-Watcher's Keep sword (I assume, given they're in the game and unlike Hexxat's other cloak, not unimplemented apparently), the helm gives him a load of immunities if you get it, his aura is great, his life-drain is great, poison weapon is quite useful, he can cast motherfucking Draw Upon Holy Might. Seriously, forget about Hexxat's stats, already at level 12 he passes her with 21 Str, 20 Dex using that, and it also makes up for his low con. Draw Upon Holy Might beats out Korgan and his extra saves and Grandmastery on its own. He also gets armor of faith (hello free 25%+ reduction to all damage in ToB), and Sanctuary for emergencies. This guy WAY outclasses Sarevok, I don't know what you're smoking.

Neera's also really strong, but mainly because all Wild Mages are strong. Rasaad's less so, but again, while weak compared to a PC monk, the fact that monks are really quite good in ToB, and he's the only NPC monk, still means he's very good compared to the other NPCs. Hexxat's problem is that you don't REALLY need more than Imoen's base thieving skills plus a variety of gear that boosts it and some potions for special situations. And beyond those she offers very little, being unable to dual class, or even have a kit. Well, I'd imagine a lot of people are using EEKeeper or the like to give her one, but you know.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Nov 29, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Captain Oblivious posted:

The problem with Evil Carsomyr is that damage bonuses versus Good are essentially worthless. Most of the poo poo you fight in the game is evil no matter what.

While the lower damage certainly makes it inferior to the original Carsomyr, it's still a +5 sword, so on par with pretty much every non-Paladin 2-hander, and retains Carsomyr's most sought-after quality. I'd say Dorn is almost on par with Keldorn really - obviously, Carsomyr is better than evil Carsomyr, if not as much as most other 2-handers, and Dispel+True Seeing is better than Aura+drain+Poison - though the drain and aura really shouldn't be underestimated. But Dorn's much better non-sword unique items (and not hogging the Gauntlets of Dexterity) does a lot to pull him up to even footing, when considering the amazing items in-game are a limited resource. Actually, Draw Upon Holy Might doesn't take the Dex gloves into account does it? If not, Dorn does have +2 AC at higher levels from approaching 25 Dex as well, and at lower levels Dorn has +2 Str and Keldorn +3 Con (~10 HP total once DUHM gives Dorn 19, more below that).

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Nov 29, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Vigilance posted:

I've never found identify to be must have in bg1. It saves a fair amount of gold I guess but you find such a massive amount of gold over the course of the game that you won't even notice it in the long run.

But all that gold can be exchanged for delicious Wands and Arrows of Dispelling/Detonation at the Sorcerous Sundries.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Am I the only one who never bothered with HLA traps? It always just felt...too easy, even for overpowered stuff in BG2. It's not even an honor-system thing, it just sounds way too boring for me to ever bother with. Not sure I've ever placed a single one in all my forays into ToB.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So, do we know when we'll find out how BG2:EE did sales-wise? Looking at Steam, despite being far down the top-sellers list, the only games that aren't on Autumn Sale above it are Assassin's Creed, CoD:Ghosts and Football Manager 2014. But that doesn't necessarily mean it sold all that well.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I definitely wouldn't mind DLC content, especially since (so far) I've found the BG2 additions a lot better than in BG1 (Liked Hexxat and Rasaad's stuff quite a bit, Dorn and Neera are still not good characters but in BG1 they were bad characters with boring quests, now they're somewhat less bad/more fleshed-out characters with nicer quests). Assuming it's reasonably priced, of course.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Yeah, just looking at the feature-list before playing made me go 'eh' too, but I definitely haven't been disappointed with any of the changes (well, except bugs), or the amount of content, so far. And really, while Dorn, for example, is very one-dimensional through BG1 and the start of 2...it really isn't any different from any of the original NPCs. And both Dorn and Neera have been a lot better after I started getting further into their quests, while I never had an issue with Rasaad/Hexxat (except her not having a lot of interjections).

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So I'm going through Ust Natha, and apparently Neera doesn't count as a mage for the bar duels, how annoying.

E: Huh, loaded my quicksave, and now she does. That was weird...

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Dec 6, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

MrTheDevious posted:

Everyone hates Hexxat. She pretty much had my entire party bitching.

Naaaah, Viconia is cool with her. Also Dorn, although he gets pissed that she shuts down his advances. Also, are there new banters in ToB? Cause she seemed really short on them even with those two, and zero with Imoen (the worst part of using Imoen) and Neera. Almost makes me regret dumping Aerie.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Don't forget Rangers get Racial Enemy as well. Basically they get a lot of nice perks - Armor of Faith, Stealth, Racial Enemy (if you pick the right enemy) are all good at high levels, while Stealth, Racial Enemy, Charm Animal and free DW are great at low levels. The main issue is that Paladins get better spells and, depending on kit, innate abilities for higher level stuff.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I find there's rarely a good reason to dual at 7 instead of 9 for F/M. Dualing at 7 is far more likely to gently caress you over in BG1 than 9 is - yes, you'll get to level 7/8 before Sarevok/the harder TotSC fights if you plan it right, and have your levels back, but that's a lot of time spent as a poo poo mage with good hp. Meanwhile, I think you can just about get to level 9 in a full-party EE playthrough that does everything, letting you dual at the start of BG2 when things are comparatively easy instead. On the other hand, if you're soloing, you can easily get to 9/10 before said Sarevok/TotSC bosses, especially if you abuse learning/erasing spells. I guess if you're doing a 3 - 4 character run it might be different, but considering those two extra hit-die are effectively doubled once you get a bit into BG2 I'd still be loath to give them up.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Alright, for IWD2, how do you get the unsupported resolutions to work with windowed mode? Even though my screen's big enough for the 1600x1200 option, I can only use the miniscule 1024x768 one apparently, which is way too small. I don't need widescreen since I prefer to play windowed, but this is too tiny for me.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Can someone tell me why screen-scrolling is so awful in IWD2? I thought it was maybe the widescreen mod first, but even trying without it, things are terrible. Using the mouse is outright impossible with windowed, the right side refuses to scroll no matter how much I cajole it, so I can't actually move it to the right with my mouse. Of course, I wouldn't use mouse at all, but instead keyboard like I'm doing in my BG2EE game, except holy poo poo is it stuttery and slow as molasses, no matter what settings I use in the options. Why isn't it like the mouse scroll? Is there any fix to this?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

MegaGatts posted:

Have you tried the direct draw fix?

Yeah, did that before I fired up the game first time. And the actual gameplay works like a charm with no lag, as does mouse scrolling. But keyboard scrolling is seriously horrendous, not only choppy and slow to start, but frequently slows to a choppy crawl after holding in a direction for a couple of seconds.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Range rules IWD. All the advantages of BG1, but no stupid weapon protections and immunities to ruin things at higher levels. My easiest playthrough of the game was 1 Paladin tank, and 5 ranged character (2 fighter/thieves with Longbows, 1 Bard with Crossbow, 1 fighter/mage with a Longbow, 1 thief/mage with a Shortbow).

Not that I'd recommend that in a smaller party, because fights are bigger and more cramped than in BG1. Like that big fight with the undead mage in the Tomb of whoever, early game - tons of undead, and little room to maneuver. But I'd definitely recommend a Bow-focused character that's at least part fighter/ranger.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 13, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Zephro posted:

Hm. Why so many thieves? You can surely get by with just the one?

It was mostly for flavor actually, I could have made a more optimized party if I wanted. Both my fighter/thieves pumped stealth so they could be scouts, and one of open locks/find traps each. My thief/mage could have been another fighter/mage for no real loss, but I preferred thief for the RP reasons (was a gnome) and to have a reason beyond lack of regular bows to go shortbow.

Also, I feel the need to add, a LOT of the good bows in the game, especially early on, are random loot, so you could get hosed over somewhat with this kind of bow-heavy party. That extra attack one in Dragon's Eye for example. A single archer shouldn't have an issue arming themselves though.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

John McCain posted:

Nah, Messenger of Sseth always drops. There's a 4 base APR Longbow +4 (Longbow +4: Hammer) that's random loot in Dorn's Deep though.

Really? Guess it was the Protector then, which is quite solid (and I'd miss it in a multi-bow party) but obviously, extra APR is king. Of course, two awesome crossbows can drop instead so if you're running a Crossbow character, the point stands.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Arcaeris posted:

And how is the Hexxat romance? I've got an evil chick I'm taking from BG1 to 2.

I've not finished it (only recently started ToB) but so far it sure beats out the canon romances at least. No healing the poor, wounded woman (or Anomen) in sight, yet. Vague ToB spoilers: Apparently the ending is somewhat big or controversial or something? Never seen details, but it having large threads on official forums (get my bugfixes there) and general murmurs seem to indicate it, so it might go great/poo poo at that point I guess.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

verybad posted:

Yeah, I know, it just silly how it's based on levels and not XP. Funnily enough, I had the opposite problem in BGEE, where for some reason my high level character would get level 1-2 NPCs whenever I tried to recruit them.

It gets funny the other way around when your party consists of a lot of dual/(especially) multi-classed characters. Hope you like everyone joining you at lovely levels! It really should be by XP. Then again, I always just CluaConsole new partymembers to have the same XP as the character I replaced (unless they already have more).

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Anyone have an idea as to why the console won't appear in IWD2? I've been using it to Ctrl+J when backracking (gently caress the first Torak area) and to get improved initiative working (spawn a consumable that emulates the effect), but today it just won't show up no matter how much I press ctrl+tab. And yes, it's turned on in the configs, the .ini has Cheats=1, and I've tried turning it on/off several times to no avail.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

inscrutable horse posted:

Have you tried CTRL+SPACE? I think it's one of those commands that varies between games, patches, expansions etc.

Yeah I have, but it's 100% ctrl+tab - it was working fine yesterday/friday after all.

E: Huh, apparently one of the buttons had been rebound somehow? I've never entered the key-config screen so not sure how that would happen (or why it should impact the console anyway), but after hitting 'reset to default' it now works again.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Dec 15, 2013

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

JustJeff88 posted:

I honestly don't feel like IWD2 *needs* an Enhanced Edition, mostly because 3rd edition rules aren't nearly as retarded as 2nd.

My problem with IWD, as odd as this may sound, is that the game making classes better makes it hard to make a good party. In IWD2 you can get by quite well without a rogue as a bard with good INT can fill in quite well, but in IWD1 you really need at least a multi-class rogue because, just as in BG2, single-class rogues are shite. Druids and bards are so much better that you wouldn't want to not have one of each, but you also need two good tanks since priests in 2nd edition are crap in melee with their 1 APR. Plus, you need a cleric and a pure mage of some sort...

All of the talk in this thread has made me want to pick back up IWD, but I literally cannot settle on a 6-person party.

Playing IWD2 after enjoying BG/BG2:EE makes me reeeeeally wish there was an IWD2:EE. There's so much technical stuff I miss. Better resolutions (unlike the other IE games, the IWD2 UI gets real ugly with the widescreen mod), zoom, proper map-scrolling with the keyboard, better optimization (being able to run it without using the graphics slowdown fix would be great) would be more than enough on its own. Add to that content stuff (I'd love to see prestige classes, though that might be asking a bit much), bug-fixes like improved initiative, and some quality of life stuff (why doesn't pressing alt instantly cause units' health/names to pop up like tab did in BG2?) would be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm running a straight Paladin 2 (for the aura and ability to wield the holy avenger mostly)/Fighter X in IWD2 and I certainly don't regret it so far. Having a no-micro character is great. By the way, I'd recommend anyone to go through with a Monk 3/Druid X shape-shifter sometime, it's super fun! Sure shape-shifting gets a bit weak later on, but you can finish normal before that at least. That +5 or more Wisdom AC (assuming you max Wis - and since you don't need the physical stats much since they don't work in shifting forms anyway, why wouldn't you do that?), Still Mind and Evasion are super handy in shape-shifting forms, and since stat buffs from spells work on them too you can get solid boosts to their weak stats (except the Boar's lovely 10 Dex) with just early-level spells like Cat's Grace/Strength of One. Only downer is that both Boar and Winter Wolf have huge issues (Boar's lovely Dex makes it easy to hit and it moves like a snail without Haste; Wolf only has 1 attack/round base) and you have another 3 levels + potential racial ECL increase to work through before Polar Bear. That said, mine is still very much pulling her weight with just the Boar shape-change so far.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Dec 18, 2013