Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm hooked. I get other people hooked by showing them the butter robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

The two leaked new episodes were excellent.

In fact, the only episode of the show I didn't like or love was Rixty Minutes. I don't think I've ever seen a television show lay on the monkey cheese so hard.

I loved that episode since I like whose line is it anyway.

Give me my loving, enchiladas

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Full of crack heads and debutantes.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME RICK AND MORTY

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hahahaha that was good

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh god my got darn brain

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People were complaining about that Native American head nod? What the gently caress? That was amazing!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So wait did 1/2 of those ricks pray to God and the other are atheist I'm so confused someone help

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

and everything about all these episodes are perfect

even the mic drop

NO YOU SEE SECTIOM 4:52 of S2E1 HAS A MAJOR :words: AND ITS BAD BECAUSE :words:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pakled posted:

Is there a full version of Goodbye Moonmen released anywhere yet?

shut the gently caress up!! About moon men!!!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

does that count as a TAS

:drat:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

JT Jag posted:

Caaan do!

(The Something Awful server explodes)

Mr. Meeseeks, make the Jaguars good

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Last Chance posted:

Good lord. Please stop

Keep going actually, this entertains me greatly

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

AIDS!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

tarlibone posted:

Is it just me, or are they screaming as he throws them away?

I heard that too

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Also just got to the ending, holy poo poo that was DARK

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wait wait, how did the parasites keep coming if you kill them all they stopped reproducing? They shot Uncle Steve, and then the Cousin pops up

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Applewhite posted:

They were hiding in the house already.

How do I know if you're real?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

sheds gloves

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

JT Jag posted:

(Finger hovers over report button) Are you a simulation?! Huh, you little piece of poo poo, are you?!

WHY DON'T YOU DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND PRESS THE BUTTON

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

JT Jag posted:

Also, you know, he was shot and blood came out instead of a parasite. That seems like the obvious tell that he's not a parasite to me.

But the cousin got shot in the arm once and didn't die

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Not in front of pencilvester

Also anyone notice how Rick couldn't bring himself to shoot pencilvester, but Summer was stone cold with Tinkle?

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Aug 18, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pakled posted:

Justin Roiland's greatest triumph is making a character named "Mister Poopy Butthole" a legitimately tragic figure that people discuss seriously.

1 like 1 prayer

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

REALLY

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Boo this man

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pencilvester no

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I was thinking no silly niche crossovers since that makes it the worst if you don't get into it, or if you pander to literally the worst people on the Internet (DOTA)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

It was an okay episode

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I wanted to hear hurt by Johnny Cash

oh no the comments

oh no

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I really actually wouldn't mind showing Jerry have some balls "haha Jerry sucks" could use a few moments of competence

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What's the Mannequin Leg I keep hearing about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nevvy Z posted:

That Marmaduke joke is the best thing I've seen. This is the worst episode but that whole scene was amazing.

That marmaduke joke was probably the hardest I've laughed at TV since whose line the first

• Locked thread