Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JD
Jan 11, 2003
Love this show, I've watched every episode at least twice

max4me posted:

The pilot with rick constantly bleaching got annoying after the opening it worked in the opening cause rick was drunk and gonna kill humanity.

when rick is sober trying to explain stuff it was distracting.

Rick isn't sober ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JD
Jan 11, 2003
"Don't run. Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

:unsmith:

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Is there commentary? I bet the commentary on this would be great, even if they got off topic

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Dan Harmon does a nearly perfect Justin Roiland impression!

Has anyone else watched the NYCC panel yet??

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Everyone is a dick in this family except for poor little Morty who just likes jerkin' it

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

Okay.

Explain to me how Summer still manages to get texts while assumingly off-planet. That must be one hell of a cellular plan.

Interdimensional simcard that Rick made to shut Summer the hell up

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Typical posted:

what were the funny parts of the episode for you guys. I actually didn't find this episode very humorous until seeing the final cut. When I was working on it. it just felt weirdly out of place. like. "this seems too real for rick and morty" . or not in "cannon or something. seeing the final cut made all the difference. Now I really liked it. especially squanchy.

I lost it when Squancy ditched the Rick's BFF bracelet during Rick's toast

JD
Jan 11, 2003
I love that they used music from the show

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Slightly Absurd posted:

It seems rather pointless to try and predict how season 3 will start. I doubt anyone could've called the second season beginning with time police testicle monsters voiced by Key and Peele

The official Rick and Morty Facebook reposted this, so they're aware of it. There's no way they'll go this route now, and I doubt we'll ever see K. Michael again.

I think he's right about the Mr. Poopy Butthole thing though

JD
Jan 11, 2003

CelticPredator posted:

im very stoked for tomorrow

I'm hype for the commentary

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Man, I don't give a gently caress about what Gaben thinks about Rick and Morty

JD
Jan 11, 2003
http://www.movienewsguide.com/rick-and-morty-season-3-premiere-date-delayed/240522

I came here wondering why no one was talking about the July 26th supposed premiere date, but after looking in to it, it just seems to be some weird rumor...

This being the link they're talking about in the article.

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Hit or miss Clitoris posted:

I think that link is mistaken, at least July 26th was Season 2's release date so it's probably that.

Hmm, I agree but the plot thickens: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5218228/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_dt_dt#releases

It must be wrong though, because they definitely would've been advertising... And we probably would've seen a leaked ep by now

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Is the panel available to watch anywhere yet?

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Do you work out of the building in Burbank?

I have friends that live off Olive and I drunkenly stumbled by the CN building and yelled Rick and Morty and Adventure Time quotes at the door one time.

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Someone tweet that at Dan and Justin, I bet Dan hates it and Justin loves it.

And the fan added stinger after the credits was lame, sorry

JD
Jan 11, 2003

GORDON posted:

Do you keep them on the table with the doily alongside the Werther's Originals and Hydrox?

Riesens and sour balls thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Rick was surprisingly disturbed by 9/11

• Locked thread