Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I introduced my cousin to R+M this week and we marathoned it over a 3 day period.

Birdperson was her favorite character, and she is holding out hope he comes back. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

tarlibone posted:

I think they wanted to confiscate the portal gun mainly to keep him from escaping. With that gun, he's in the wind immediately. Without it, they have him, as long as they can keep him from commandeering a catering space-van, and seriously, what were the odds on that happening?

But they might be after him partially for his knowledge and equipment. The G-Fed seems to be pretty powerful, but they clearly haven't mastered inter-dimensional travel, at least not to the level that Rick has. And Ricks keep Morties around for camouflage, and they're not necessarily hiding from the Council of Ricks all the time. (Hell, most of the Ricks are part of that council.) It's probably the G-Fed they're hiding from.

Tammy That Birdperson-murdering bitch specifically told the insect troopers to confiscate the gun but not to damage it because they wanted to study it. Then it blew up in her rear end rear end assin' rear end face.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
What am I missing?

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

McDragon posted:

I wasn't going to watch any of this last night because I didn't have any new ones recorded. But I was wrong, and I did. Those giant loving heads, Ice-T, Birdperson, Keith David, snake holsters, all sorts of things. Really reminded me of a Doctor Who episode this one, what with the busting into the Pentagon and taking charge bit. Well, I guess it was just that bit. Also the whole going to the Pentagon, but not the "proper" one, the boring Earth one made me laugh.

And the episode with Rick's ship. :stonk: It's as rude and unethical as he is, it's great. Definitely one of the episodes where it lurches wildly between hilarious and horrifying. I liked that Alien Scientist turned out to be as much of a dick as Rick.

Those were the new ones, but I decided to go and watch some previous ones. I never do that, especially not the day after. This show is just special I guess. The TV one (I love how he keeps cracking up at the really stupid stuff), the Parasites one, and the Cloud guy one. I think those are some of my favourites.

Nothing new until Wednesday now. :( Unless I go find somewhere shady I guess.

:stare: That is quite the stream of consciousness.

Strotski posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccOuv6s5jfc
I'd watch a full feature about Mr Meeseeks

Mr. Meeseeks is my texting ringtone. :3:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

McDragon posted:

Yeah, I tend to ramble a bit on the Internet. Sorry if that's annoying, I do try to stop myself sometimes.

That last thing you should care about is was chucklefucks like me on the internet think.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

:vince:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I get the feeling that Jerry is one of those people who will become incredibly smug about those 'lazy unemployed bums' or anyone whose job he deems less important than his even though he was recently longterm unemployed himself, which might just put different stresses on the marriage.

I like the theory that Jerry's job is going to end up being licking hairy ball sacks. And that will be the only reason he goes along with whatever plan is developed to save Rick.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
There's a theory that the Rick and Morty we see in the opening scene of the pilot are different from the ones we see in the rest of the show since the nuke Rick created to annihilate the world was still armed when he passed out drunk.

Also, "our" Morty isnt actually Morty C137 since we see Rick's memories of baby Morty during his brain scan in Rick Encounters and he was supposedly estranged from his family for over 20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Did anyone else catch that Morty ID'd himself as from C-137? So, this brings up the question everyone has discussed before. Is Morty really C-137 Rick's original Morty? Is he just taking it as a given after hearing Rick ID himself as C-137?

• Locked thread