Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Can anyone read Zippy? Every time I try I fail, and so about a third of the way in afraid this is going to be like the ring and I'm going to be murdered by a retarded liberal clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I think the psychologist is the Hobgoblin

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Oh, i was assuming that was an edit.

And she has the temerity to loving imply poo poo about what's her face and nerd guy to her face and again behind her back? What a bitch.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It's fifteen miles Calvin, take your meds.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
When did Dilbert change to polos and lanyards by the way? I only got back into the thread about a month ago, but I really admire Adams willingness to update away from the character's iconic look to reflect modern engineering office realities. I'm kind of shocked actually.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
The only inaccuracy is the companies I work for everyone basically wears a different color every day, but I'm sure the colorist is like "gently caress that"

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
There something very wrong with a mid 40sish woman obsessing over having a perfect birthday and expecting her teenage son to go all out, and threatening her husband if he doesn't.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
What is black widow swinging on?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
This whole yoga story is predicated on the premise that Skip would not immediately try and get in her yoga class to creep on women doing downward facing dog. Skip probably has a hard drive full of that poo poo.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
That's disproven on like the first god drat episode of Mythbusters Ripley.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Yeah his life is pretty awesome

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I really like Ripley's. Sure it's traced, but everyday is just "Hey you, the world is pretty loving awesome, look at this poo poo!"

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Wow I had no idea that Elvis never performed outside the US except for when he did.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Does Mandrake know cock magic?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I kind of feel bad for ham gravy and castor oil. They just became irrelevant and they don't even know it.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
They're sometimes a side in Korean cuisine.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
She can hack Russian satellites even faster than that guy in GoldenEye!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Parahexavoctal posted:

That's not an edit. "When you were little, your uncle wanted to molest you. So your aunt murdered him."

And he apparently didn't, and sought help because he knew his desires were wrong before being murdered. I guess.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Vavavavoom!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
No she's white it'll be fine.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Jane's girlfriend is a bitch, Jesus Christ.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Thank god I have an ipod shuffle!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Eleven minus seven is giving Calvin such powerful panic attacks he flees the school, and his teachers and parents think he is just lazy and needs more homework. :smith:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
For gods sake tell your teenage son about condoms. I guarantee you after a thirty minute "the talk" he'll never do a PDA in front of you again.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I'd there a particular reason people are out to kill Mandrake so strongly they're broadcasting negative vibes all over the god drat place?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Zanzibar Ham posted:

If you haven't noticed he's kind of a dick.

I haven't, I just came into the story while he was in prison so all I've seen is he sometimes says one word of two before being cut off by "next time" and seizing up from psychic waves crashing into his brain to warn him someone is going to try and kill him any second now.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
That flashback gag is actually pretty good.

Also, Kipawa seems pretty cool. Is the resolution going to be Guran choose him as successor and Phantom knew all along?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I don't know, I think Kipawa has this one in the bag, guys. Guran passing that torch.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Baby don't hurt me?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I'm surprised he put in the spaces and apostrophe.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
A mass grave in a cone country that used to be under the heel of colonialism? I don't believe it!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Guran didn't cheat, he's still on his way to Phantom head. It's still bullshit. Guran was going to lose no matter what, Kipawa just offered to let him lose in a less humiliating way. It was an act of mercy.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
But Guran already lost.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
What if Les kidnapped Lisa to the present causing a singularity which could only be stopped by the perfect sidewinder pitch from their old pal Crankshaft.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Oh You Kid was a pick up line back then and in a number of pop songs. Lots of men got the poo poo beaten out of them for saying "Oh you kid" to the wrong guys girlfriend.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Guys I think Kipawa can still pull this out. Guran is only winning two to one on those respect ties vs getting schooled on the race. Kipawa can win this rope climb and it will be tied again. Then he just has to win the fifth contest, which is a... Hot dog eating contest. gently caress!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Patent everything in the interface.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Dear god in heaven. This is amazing. Enjoying Popeye's debut I just wasn't expecting it. Jesus.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Johnny Aztec posted:

I pretty much want Popeye to just leave the three of them on that island, and him and the whiffle bird go off on adventures.
My head canon is thats how he got that attic full of pirate treasure. Popeye needs someone decent. Olive has been a shrew since day 1.

Olives only experience with him is him grabbing her and taking her topside to rat her out, then holding her prisoner at her rear end in a top hat brother's bequest, then rubbing the chicken raw and beating up her other brother. Note of course he was completely justified in all those actions, but she didn't know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

SomeMathGuy posted:

Is he seriously about to make this entire arc just a dream? Possibly with a lazy "or was it?" stinger twist? Goddammit Batiuk you can't even commit to your terrible ideas.

Ha, of course. When I viewed that panel for some reason I thought past Les was about to do something that changes the timestream and killed his future self like Biff in the deleted BttF2 scene.

• Locked thread