Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
I feel like Nancy being as lovely as it is right now is especially bad because it used to be absolutely fantastic. I wish we could re-animate Bushmiller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

Maybe he's saying that a bill printed on newspaper and shrunk down to fit on the sunday comics page isn't actually money.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

The joke is that they're humming birds because they can't remember words. One remembered the words. The end. That's it. The song is irrelevant.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom

John X*

*For the Identity to be named later!

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

Evil Mastermind posted:

This is loving amazing. How in the gently caress does Bolle still have a job?

e: This is the least surprising thing I've seen in a while.

It would be one thing if this was an isolated fuckup, but there was also the fancy restaurant/apartment fuckup last month, too. A3G needs a new artist more than any other zombie comic at this point

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

Johnny Walker posted:

Rex Morgan MD

What better way to transport gallons of formaldehyde than in your luxury automobile.

Your ignorance isn't fooling anyone, Sarah. We all know you're planning something, just not where or when...

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

Lon Mitchell has collected over 16,900 Dennis the Menace cartoons since 1957, and is also a billionaire. He drives a fast car and looks good all the time. All the pretty ladies want to date him!!!

Submitted by Lon Mitchell, Jenison MI

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

kid's gonna be a math whiz, she can count to 12

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

im going to stab guy gilchrist

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

this mary worth story arc is going to end with toby apologizing to ian for not understanding how important his boss is and ian apologizing for saying the wrong thing. mary will talk toby into thinking she was overreacting, when in reality she should ditch that sad sack and find a new man

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

fondue posted:

Drum circle? Who does that? Do people even do that other than in cliche 'mock hippies' moments in movies?

they happen all the time at my university, but that's mostly because they're put on by the native students center and our university actually tries to give a poo poo about native issues.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

Arelon posted:

That baby thing is hosed up if true

They're generally used for therapy with women who miscarry or otherwise lose a child, but that doesn't stop collectors from nabbing as many creepy fake babies as possible

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

she died but eric will know a secret Tibetan technique to bring people back from the dead, which is what happened to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

What? Is that a slight colorist fuckup in the first panel, or am I missing a joke somewhere?

Caveman 1 thinks the reflection is a flawless picture of himself.

caveman 2 sees his own reflection and thinks it looks nothing like 1.

• Locked thread