Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Revolt is coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

There are far too many anuses, of both genders

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well that would be racist.

Sounds like something the real racist would say.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Everyone knows the biggest racism is the genocide by abortion that liberals are waging against black people.

Hey, have you heard that Democrats started the KKK more than a century ago? That's the real racism.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The Ravenous Wolves of FreeRepublic

quote:

These ravenous wolves exist in life. And they exist here in the religious forum of FreeRepublic. They can be a challenge to our faith and to our Christianity. In this article we're going to examine how to identify these wolves in sheep clothing and how to use our shepard, Jesus Christ, to combat them.

So these are the fruits. The ravenous wolves of FreeRepublic generally act like their namesakes....wolf like.

You've seen them. They'll post derogatory things about others and their faith. The purpose isn't to defend their own faith which often is hidden or not evident. . The purpose is to satisfy their hunger for division, acrimony and blood.

Like animals they seem not to know how to behave civility. They can't address others with whom they disagree without snarling, spitting and insulting. They bare their teeth and pretend that their animal nature is noble and Godly.

They justify their animal nature by pretending that they're just like us. They show us their sheepskin but they can't hide their true nature.

Like a wolf pack there is hierarchy and anyone outside of the pack is instantly set upon if one so much as questions the rules of the pack.

Like a wolf pack they howl, or ping others, when they think they've identified a victim. Peter describes their behavior perfectly:

quote:

To: DouglasKC

Who is this condemning? I find FreeRepublic to have a great deal more civility than most other forums

7 posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:30:14 AM by Viennacon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Hun culture!

quote:

To: DouglasKC

You probably don’t want to associate the wolf with FR because it is associated with the Nazis and Hun culture to quite a degree.

Werwolf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf

Wolf’s Lair
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf%27s_Lair

Wolfsangel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

Wulf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wulf

Wolfssegen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsegen

I’d rather have those at FR be associated with the Irish Wolfhound!

9 posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:35:22 AM by Jack Hydrazine (Pubbies = national collectivists; Dems = international collectivists; me = independent conservative)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

isildur posted:

Driving college friends from out of town to a nightclub in LA, watching them freak out right around the intersection of Fairfax and Santa Monica. Good times. (And the time we went somewhere near MacArthur Park. White knuckles the whole way. 'Are the doors locked? Roll up the windows!')

Fairfax and Santa Monica? That's like one of the least fearful areas.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

cafel posted:

If they can't handle MacArthur Park, then wouldn't be able to enjoy the transcendent experience that is the Number 19 at Langer's Deli, which is basically the worst karmic retribution I can think of.

Though I too have run into people who think the moment they set foot in any part of a big city they risk getting killed in rampant gang violence. Seeing people freaked out to be in West LA is really disconcerting. I actually end up feeling bad because I can fall back on the racial and economic segregation that consumes the whole are and assure them they probably aren't going to run into more than a handful of minorities in their time in Santa Monica and Brentwood.

I lived about a mile from Echo Park, going to West LA was like travelling to a different country.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

As someone who actually worked as a crime reporter, I have to say I never felt it was necessary to mention the race of a criminal suspect. It's not some sort of vast media conspiracy in my experience.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

(Inter racial) local couple wants answers after racial slur found on key tag

quote:

To: armydawg505

I don’t know what’s worse, the fact somebody might do such a thing, or the fact that I have to question the incidents credibility these days.

4 posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 12:25:57 PM by Antihero101607

quote:

To: armydawg505

Husband White, wife Black. Story sounds really strange.

7 posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 12:26:51 PM by Cowboy Bob (They are called "Liberals" because the word "parasite" was already taken.)

quote:

To: BenLurkin

Ironically, all we have is interracial couples. Any black couples are assumed to be foreigners. When you only have a few black people, the chance of them being compatible is very slim.

11 posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 12:28:43 PM by AppyPappy (Obama: What did I not know and when did I not know it?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Hoax or not, there are a lot of ignorant people out there for whom “jungle fever” is the first thought upon seeing an interracial couple

Well the 1st thought I have is a disease caught in the jungle. I would NEVER equate those words with anything racial.

So I CALL BULLSHITE!!!
28 posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 12:40:36 PM by mabarker1 (Please, Somebody Impeach the kenyan!!!!)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Sega Saturn posted:

I'm not really sure if there's solid evidence for it out there, but as someone who grew up in an evangelical church, it's definitely something I heard people talk about. There's also that verse about god protecting people who protect Israel or whatever, which is a kind of secondary support for being buddies with Israel.

Yeah, growing up Southern Baptist, it was pretty much taught that if you don't support Israel and the chosen people, God will gently caress you up.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Guavanaut posted:

You mean the people who chose to deny the divinity of Christ the Lord? :catholic:

Seriously, I thought the whole point of Christianity and the New Covenant was that the chosen people were the people who chose to accept Christ, not any specific race of people.

Yeah, but from what I understood the Jews were the OG chosen people, so we need to give them props even though they are all hellbound.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I don't believe they did, and some freepers who pointed it out got banned themselves if I remember right.

Not only that but SavageSusie or someone was denying that Jimrob ever voted for Romney.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The untold story is that President Obama lit a cigarette and said, it's time for four Americans to die. Upload the video to our backdoor youtube account and contact our associates in Al-Qaeda to let them know what's up.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I wish there was a list of everything freepers are supposedly boycotting now. I imagine that if they stuck to it they'd never be able to leave their houses.

Nothing but Chic-Fil-A and Duck Dynasty 24/7.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Power Puke Alert!

An Honorable Last Wish For A Dying Marine (Power Puke Alert)

quote:

Faulkner joined the Marines in 1953, and served in the Philippines. In 1956, he got kicked out with an "undesirable discharge" for being gay. His military papers said "homosexual" on them, quite an obstacle in the 1950s.

Still, Faulkner moved on, and had a successful career in sales.

A few years ago, when he got diagnosed with terminal cancer, Faulkner contacted his family about a dying wish.

The Marines acted on his dying request in just two weeks. Last Friday in Florida, a small group presented Faulkner with his honorable discharge.

quote:

A friend sent this to me.
Dear God....we have sunk SO low.

1 posted on 1/6/2014 9:56:39 AM by hoagy62
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: hoagy62
What about all of those discharged for rape, adultery, theft, murder, arson, pedophilia, bigamy, robbery and etc. Where are their upgraded discharges? LOL

6 posted on 1/6/2014 10:05:01 AM by 2ndDivisionVet (A courageous man finds a way, an ordinary man finds an excuse.)

quote:

His dignity was lost when his rectum fell out.

15 posted on 1/6/2014 10:29:34 AM by driftdiver (I could eat it raw, but why do that when I have a fire.)

quote:

Of course, after his millionth year in the torment of hell, that discharge status might not seem so important.

18 posted on 1/6/2014 10:43:15 AM by stinkerpot65 (Global warming is a Marxist lie.)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

No lack of self awareness here, move along.

Myths persist despite contrary facts

quote:

Thirty percent of conservative Republicans believe that the president is a Muslim, and the percentage is increasing. This myth expands despite his well-documented membership in the United Church of Christ for decades. And of course being a Muslim, or a Buddhist, or an atheist does not disqualify anyone from any public office. It’s in Article VI, Paragraph 3 of the Constitution. You could look it up.

quote:

To: Sgt_Schultze

The writer is disabled. He has simplistic vision and a logical deficiency.

2 posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 11:39:02 AM by jimfree (In November 2016 my 13 y/o granddaughter will have more quality exec experience than Barack Obama)

quote:

To: Sgt_Schultze
Wow. This requires a fisking.

Thirty percent of conservative Republicans believe that the president is a Muslim

Well, a gay muslim atheist to be exact. Got me.

quote:

To: Sir Napsalot

The “United Church of Christ” denomination to which The Current Occupant now squatting in the Oval Orifice, once claimed membership, is probably more of a branch of the Black Nation of Islam, than any representation of Christianity. Black liberation theology is a strange mishmash of claims on “social justice”, quotations from the Koran, and outright Marxism. Whatever “Christian” principles remain are pretty thoroughly disguised or reinterpreted to fit the other doctrines.

24 posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 11:59:59 AM by alloysteel (Those who deny natural climate change are forever doomed to stupidity. AGW is a LIE.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: sonofagun

You said...
“The fact the the paper disabled comments to his article should give this clueless writer a clue!”

That is actually the part I find most fascinating. Obamatrons have created a bubble world for themselves and inside that bubble, they have created an alternative reality. I have no doubt the comments section was disabled in order to protect the writer’s alternative universe

30 posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:03:58 PM by LMAO ("Begging hands and Bleeding hearts will only cry out for more"...Anthem from Rush)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Brooklyn Attitude
I dont believe for a second that 30% of tea partiers think Obozo is a muslim. I certainly dont nor does anyone I know, however he WAS a muslim as a child and is certainly symathetic towards them.

He is an atheist marxist.

Atheistic marxists are sympathetic towards the global caliphate plans of fundamentalist islam, because both face the same obstacles towards their particular version of utopia.

The first step for either goal is the destruction of western civilization, particularly the Great Capitalist Satan - the United States.

Only then can the global marxist state or the global caliphate rise. Marxists and islamics both understand this and both figure they can knock out the other guy once they both team up to defeat their common enemy.

So, no, Obama is not a muslim. He's just on their team.
44 posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:23:19 PM by dead (I've got my eye out for Mullah Omar.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he’s also a bridge between God and man, in the Christian faith, and one that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means of us reaching something higher.

Not a Christian. Not with an answer like that.
47 posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:30:27 PM by Bloody Sam Roberts ("Gun horror is not a productive emotion, it's learned helplessness disguised as moral superiority.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Not to mention like half the declarations of secession said "WE WANT TO KEEP SLAVES"

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

And that Hitler was Albert Einstein, U.S. Marine.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I had no idea when I was playing rec league soccer as a kid how much of a pawn of the subversive liberal agenda I was.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

My favorite thing is that even though I played soccer, America really give no fucks about things like being in the world cup.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I wasn't criticizing soccer, I was just saying that even if America was in the World cup finals, there would be limited interest here.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

VitalSigns posted:

That's why the World Series is the true sport of manliness. The USA wins every single time :smugdog:

:patriot:

Well, Canada did twice. :canada:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Obama, U.S. leaders walk delicate line on Ariel Sharon statements

Obama offered his condolences on the death of Ariel Sharon.

quote:

To: ColdOne
Perhaps we could clap our hands for 60 seconds like was done for the non-martyr Mandela.

What America has up front and visible to represent this endangered nation is a gaggle of psychos. You have to wonder who has to tie the shoelaces for the imbecilic girlyman who haunts the White Hut.

Perhaps Barry should just enter a closet, assume a fetal position and suck his thumb for three more years. The catastrophe will continue and he won’t miss a thing.

4 posted on 1/11/2014 11:19:53 AM by IbJensen (Liberals are like Slinkies, good for nothing, but you smile as you push them down the stairs.)

quote:

To: DoughtyOne
Don't know what to make of this.
My first impression is that he can't say amuthing for whatever reason

zero's a glory hound and there is no glory to be gotten (apparently) by praising Sharon.

Alternatively, just as any and all muzzies, he hates Israel and is dancing on Sharon's grave.

6 posted on 1/11/2014 11:22:15 AM by knarf (I say things that are true .. I have no proof .. but they're true.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ColdOne
Ya know, Bibi and Ariel Sharon make 0bama look like a pu$$y. Must drive the narcissist crazy.
5.56mm

10 posted on 1/11/2014 11:26:43 AM by M Kehoe

quote:

To: All
When Castro kicks there will be no ‘delicate line’. The panegyric will flow effortlessly and sincererly from the demagogue’s lips.

11 posted on 1/11/2014 11:27:37 AM by pluvmantelo (Disqus seems to be taking longer than usual. Reload?)

Israel Will Offer Young Women “Free Abortions”

quote:

To: NYer
I wonder if foreign aid to Israel could be cut off under the Hyde Amendment.

3 posted on 1/11/2014 10:56:39 AM by gscc

quote:

To: M Kehoe
I seem to remember something about sacrificing children to Molech in this region. What ever happened to those people?

8 posted on 1/11/2014 11:01:12 AM by Viennacon

quote:

Israel, of all places. This really surpises me. I mean, they mention the Holocaust at every opportunity; and then they sanction this, a holocaust of the most innocent among them?

They should cease mentioning the Holocaust at all after this.

9 posted on 1/11/2014 11:04:20 AM by ought-six ( Multiculturalism is national suicide, and political correctness is the cyanide capsule.)

quote:

You have to remember that Muzzies and Leftist worship at the altar of Death and Destruction.

The more innocent the blood they take the better they feel.

It’s very much like the pagan cultures that sacrificed their children to Molech, some volcano god, or the gods the Maya worshiped.

A bunch of throwbacks if I ever did see.

I hope the rabbis take these murderers to task.

16 posted on 1/11/2014 11:15:30 AM by Jack Hydrazine (Pubbies = national collectivists; Dems = international collectivists; me = independent conservative)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

BUSH 2112 posted:

This is Freep-esque: I was in line to check out at the grocery store, and while being checked out the guy in front of me made a snide comment about how "well" things were made in China, and went on to comment (and this is verbatim) - "We should have got rid of them after Korea."

The cashier and I talked about it after the guy was gone, but should I have said something directly to the guy? The cashier wasn't asian or anything, but I honestly could barely believe that he said that in public, and completely casually. "Oh, it's supposed to be warm tomorrow. Good day to murder every Chinese person, you know."

Probably best you didn't say anything. It wouldn't have changed any minds and couldn't lead to anything good.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Freep will probably somehow outlive humanity itself.

A semi-organic/technological satellite intelligence forever orbiting the black dwarf star that was once the sun. And shaking the memory of a collective fist at that feral star.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Where I'm from, we just usually called it pot or weed, but dope was also not unusual so maybe I'm just old as hell and/or not culturally relevant.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

kik2dagroin posted:

FReepers have historically despised Google because they support gay marriage and also because they don't celebrate America enough with their doodles. I am dead serious.

And when they celebrated the anniversary of the Sputnik launch it was the final nail.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

LGBT activists present 45,000 petition signatures to IKEA U.S. Headquarters in Conshohocken

quote:

To: Phillyred

What a wretched life...perpetually offended and/or enraged. Self-loathers, indeed.

6 posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:23:58 PM by clintonh8r (Don't twerk me, Bro!)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

comment 2 was a picture of Chewbacca.

Comment 4:

quote:

To: Vasilli22

Hey, give her a break. It’s always been hard to find clothes to fit an ape linebacker.

4 posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:29:25 AM by V_TWIN

comment 14:

quote:

To: NOBO2012

Her Sasquatch DNA?

14 posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:34:37 AM by MNnice

comment 15: a picture of some animal followed by

quote:

1. Find a big foot.
2. Shoot it or tranc it
3. Shave it
4. Teach it to wear clothes and spout "get moving"
5. Rely on media to tell people it is beautiful, despite their lying eyes.
15 posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:34:48 AM by TheThirdRuffian (RINOS like Romney, McCain, Christie are sure losers. No more!)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Putin promises no discrimination at Games

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

Imagine that, Putin outraged a number of perverted degenerates by announcing that Russian children will not be available for the same-sex perverts to molest. Gee, what an outrage.

2 posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:44:08 AM by Neoliberalnot (Marxism works well only with the uneducated and the unarmed.)

quote:

Putin promises no discrimination at Games

Too bad.
3 posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:46:26 AM by Count of Monte Fisto (The foundation of modern society is the denial of reality.)

quote:

To: Count of Monte Fisto

Too bad, indeed.

While these gay athletes may be exempt from these Russian Pro Family laws, they will not be exempt from the Boos of the crowd and an American public who will not hope they win their Olympic competitions.

6 posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:50:32 AM by Oliviaforever
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

This will be the first all gay all the time olympics. I will not be watching a single minute.

13 posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:33:20 PM by Organic Panic

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The Onion posted:

Japan Forms Alliance With White Supremacists in Well-Thought-Out Scheme
From the East Asian Correspondent, Sept 1, 1939. -- In a course of action praised by many as "far-sighted" and "tactically brilliant," the Japanese government has sworn its allegiance to the Axis powers led by white-supremacist Nazi Germany. In a formal statement, Japanese leaders declared, "We wish to be counted among the loyal allies of this back-stabbing, racist hate nation."

Following the announcement, Japanese General and military leader Hideki Tojo told reporters, "We are pleased to enter into an alliance with the paranoid, xenophobic government of Nazi Germany. We anticipate a deeply enriching exchange of our military aid with their deep-seated hatred of our non-white heritage."

Tojo went on to say that the "unbeatable team" of Germans and Japanese will one day dominate the industrialized world as "Aryans and those hated by Aryans, working together."

Likening their war instincts to those of "a very advanced clan of yellow apes," German Chancellor Adolf Hitler praised the government and military of Japan.

"I salute you, chinky-dinky rat men, who have been given life by the confused hand of some long-dead pagan deity," he said. "When Germany stands victorious on a conquered Earth, and Aryan supermen wipe out the undesirable mud races one by one, your like will surely survive to be among the last to be exterminated."

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Stan Lee Named as One of Forbes' Most Influential Celebrities for 2014(Lee Beats out Rush)

quote:

To: SMGFan

Big Bang Theory is the only reason anyone knows Stan Lee.

19 posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 10:30:28 AM by Zathras

quote:

To: SMGFan

Funny!
The only reason anyone (mostly) knows anything about him, is because he is talked about on Big Bang Theory.

21 posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 10:32:42 AM by svcw (Not 'hope and change' but 'dopes in chains')

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

OAquinas posted:

Please tell me you can find a quote from max americana dismissing the relevance of Stan Lee.

Not yet, but there is a minor slap fight when one freeper said he doesn't know anything about Big Bang Theory because he doesn't watch fag tv shows and another freeper says to gently caress off because you haven't seen it, no fag-like behavior involved in the show.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

To: GeronL

Oh I remember Stan Lee from my youth but BBT made comic books mainstream again.
And yes Stan Lee was on the show along with many famous faces in science.

51 posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 11:12:23 AM by Zathras
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

To: sten

Ok, I have know idea what you are talking about.

You made claims about the show and have zero idea what it is about because you have never seen it.

I do not know if you have hung out with scientists and engineers at the level of the ones on the show, I can tell you it is pretty close to reality.

54 posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 11:19:32 AM by svcw (Not 'hope and change' but 'dopes in chains')
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies]

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Wait, how are you cleaning something by sitting down?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Learn to aim, I guess?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

ReidRansom posted:

Lemme just make it worse real quick.

So how do you sitters deal with morningwood pissing, then?

By cursing liberals until my dick shrinks.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Iron Crowned posted:

It's the same logic that says they can't be racist because Lincoln was a Republican.

Please, we all know Lincoln was the original RINO.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Fuckin' immigrants, sending money to help their families, learn some American values already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

ColdSnickersBar posted:

It's always really weird to me that this guy seems to be an Air Force Sergeant. I don't have anything against the Air Force, but they're not usually the stereotypical oo-rah hard charger character. I would think this character would be a Marine Drill Instructor instead. It's so weird and random.

Also that he's apparently a big fan of women's athletics at the University of South Alabama.

• Locked thread