Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

corn in the fridge posted:

is fight the future on netflix anywhere?

It was on prime instant watch last time I checked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

GamingHyena posted:

Don't you think that Moulder would be too paranoid to own a cell phone?

He's had a cell phone since episode 1.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
So CSM recovered from having his face melted by a missile, but couldn't patch the hole in his throat?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Teso Dos Bitches posted:

I started doubting heavily until the last few scenes, but it ended well enough that I'm excited and optimistic again. Besides, we've got the Morgan episodes coming up.

....So is CSM a loving super soldier or some bullshit?

Nothing about him makes sense. If he was a super soldier, I feel like he wouldn't still have the hole in his neck.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Gobbeldygook posted:

This was an OK monster of the week episode with some great directing and photography, but honestly I'm mostly disappointed because this episode wasn't a sequel to Home.

A lot of people seemed to think that was what this episode would be. I know that episode is kinda iconic, but I don't really know what else you could do with that story.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

PBS Newshour posted:

baseball episodes are always the best episodes in a tv show

Yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRbYE9jRCk

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Mange Mite posted:

Well i mean is character is gruff buff old guy so getting gruffer and older doesnt really change the character much

Bald men don't age. Pileggi discovered the same anti aging secret that Patrick Stewart has.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I really hope they aren't planning on passing the torch to those younger agents because "Agent Einstein" is too dumb of a name for me to keep watching.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

remusclaw posted:

I wonder how awful the resolution of the season 10 cliffhanger is going to be. Massive cop out being pretty much necessary to ensure the show isn't some kind of post apocalyptic show.

Turns out it was just Venus.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
They could always say the last episode was just more of Mulder tripping balls. It'd be stupid but probably not as stupid as what they're going to go with.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Gravitee posted:

Skinner is going to have a picture of Trump up on his office wall, isn't he? Ugh.

Can't wait for another incredibly stupid scene ala
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InmrhhV0tbo

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Snooze Cruise posted:

I remember being piss off at the Jersey Devil episode when I was younger because it wasn't about the cool rear end Jersey Devil

Yeah but you get that sweet rear end drawing of bigfoot with tits so I'd call it a wash.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I liked the Battlestar finale but I know a lot of people don’t.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Did I miss the explanation for how Spender unmelted his face or was it more “gently caress it who cares” hand waving.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

business hammocks posted:

If it’s like last season we’ll never know in advance what episodes are great and which ones will be terrible.

If it’s written by Carter I feel pretty safe betting it will be bad.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Calling it now they won’t be able to kill Mulder because that guy thinks his name is Muldoon.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

sticklefifer posted:

Ehh, this show has always drawn from every government conspiracy and folklore they could find. Chemtrails are just another one. Almost surprised there hasn't been a flat earth episode yet.

If they somehow bring this back for another season that absolutely needs to be the topic of the next Darin Morgan episode.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Lester Shy posted:

So I was halfway through Season 2 when the X-Files left Netflix, but I noticed that seasons 3-11 are available from Fox on demand from my cable box. Anybody know how long these will be up? I want to finish the series, but I don't want it to feel like a chore where I have to rush to finish it before it disappears.

Not sure about those, but the whole series is up on Hulu if that's an option.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Second to last episode was actually good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Timby posted:

Robert Patrick has also gotten super bloated over the last decade or so.

Didn't stop Duchovny from coming back.

• Locked thread