Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

occluded posted:

… I have to know, why do you irrigate peoples bladders with TB juice??

don't do the crime if you can't do the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023
Gradsploitation

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

Elviscat posted:

It wouldn't short circuit the battery, because car batteries are well isolated and batteries in general aren't really affected by EMP.

I guess something crazy could happen, like the contactor gets welded shut, and the IGBTs in the inverter go into shoot-through, and that causes a fire, but really it's just gonna fry the electronics.

contactors aren't going to weld due to an EMP, that's a crapshoot at thousands of amps.

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023
You might latchup the switches in the motor controller and cause a meltdown that way

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

Platystemon posted:

lmao when he breaks the stool with the meat tenderizer

I need to know how much he spent on the candy coating machine that he didn’t even use.

you could probably 3d print a candy roller. It wouldn't last long but it would work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023
We use purely informational attractant's. Now unfortunately ,most of our customers are trapped eternally within Carcosa, but we believe we can still deliver profit to our shareholders