Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

This could find plenty of use in the future, particularly in thread starters.

"Time for Raw/Smackdown/PPV? Oh, why the hell not, let's go."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Not sure if it makes for a good gif, but I'd like Cesaro/Punk doing the Kings of Wrestling homage (Giant Swing into Dropkick), got lost in the shuffle but I found that a nice spot.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I waited like 10 hours to make sure I got all your requests, then you made some more :smith:

I blame it on the time zones.

Almost looks like Ziggler's train of thought here was "Yeah, I'm gonna take this bump on my hea-, no wait, bad idea."

That has to be the worst spear(-like move) that I've ever seen.

Now THIS on the other hand IS a Spear.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I can't stop looking and laughing at that gif, truly mesmerising.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

You know, I love the intensity with which Reigns does the spear, but I can't help but feel that some time in the future he will be a bit too intense, pull a Goldberg and actually knock himself out with the spear.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Illinois Smith posted:

Is posting cool poo poo Daniel Bryan did (with Cesaro's help) on Smackdown allowed if it's posted before Smackdown airs in the US? Either way I'm just gonna link it.

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25s0m7b&s=8#.UvVMQ7TuVkI

LA CHIVASTICA

:stare: He does that move better than the guy that was brought in specifically for moves like that. So in essence, Bryan is the expensive, (still non-)union, American equivalent of Sin Cara.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Thauros posted:

Courtesy of Senor LARIATO

Never change, Japan, never change :stare: .

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

It almost seems like Harper is just adding new moves for every match. Just a shame that his Swamp Chin Music wasn't properly caught on camera to make for a good gif.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

WrasslorMonkey posted:

U Can't SeeOH MY GOD IS THAT A VAGINA

I have no idea what that thing is that you put in place of Bray, but I'm still lauging my rear end off at this gif, it's just too awesome.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Now I'm not sure if I'm actually better off knowing that :ohdear:.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

flatluigi posted:

I can't believe this actually happened:

Lady of the Lake, also known as the Johnny Saint Special. Would be called "stupid as hell" on Raw, but fits perfectly on Saturday Morning Slam.

*sigh* Now that's a show that I wish would come back.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Illinois Smith posted:

Oh my god, Kenny killed Yoshihiko! You bastard!

As if we needed more proof that Kenny is into Mortal Kombat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARy1PR1VAkg

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

What ever happened to Martin? He was the star of that show before he got hurt.

Had another tryout with the WWE during 2013, but obviously that went nowhere, still active for some small feds, I believe.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Charles Robinson at Wrestlemania 24, due to the sheer lenght of the stage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdqKNGWu8vU
Alternatively, another case of "WWE locker room empties" where everyone rushes to the ring, except for Khali who just casually walks down.

That said, Abyss might just become my new favorite. Probably the first time in a veeery long while that Abyss has done something interesting, and it isn't actually wrestling.

Germansimp fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 20, 2014

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Suleman posted:

Christ. Is that Piper?

Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHh9Wb--J0M

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I see Fale has been taking wrestling lessons from Hernandez.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I tend to avoid requesting GIFs, so I instead would like to make a suggestion about something from Smackdown:

Shortly after AJ's music hits, they show Nattie and Paige interlocked in some type of submission. The scene includes only AJ's music, but it IMHO it seems like a tempting gif for WrasslorMonkey.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Shine posted:

I tend to avoid requesting GIFs, so instead I would like to request a GIF but be really loving awkward about it.

I demand a gif of Nattie and Paige scissoring each other to AJ's music. There, is that a better way for you?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

If possible, I'd like to see a gif of Bo Dallas celebrating throwing Henry out of the ring, right to up to Sheamus running in for the Brogue kick and Bo's face going from happy to 'Oh poo poo'.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Yes, thank you, this is perfect.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Illinois Smith posted:

Looks like Koslov's been watching Chuck Taylor tapes.

First thought: poo poo, that looks like it could really gently caress you up.
Second thought: Nice, everybody selling the move that didn't hit.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Why is Jeff grabbing his rear end after he gets kicked in his head?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Mizdow continues to be the best thing in the whole company.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Well, the source is this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwOt4JUQDX0
Doesn't really help the context aspect, though.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

karmicknight posted:

Because he would look like the biggest idiot in the world.

Only the second biggest because nothing will ever top Hernandez cashing his Feast briefcase on a 4-way match to make it a 5-way match.

But then, what to expect from a guy who most of the time almost crippled opponents with his finisher

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Man, all the energy spent on building Owens up as a heel and then they end the show turning him super-face by attacking Riley.

Illinois Smith posted:

and most importantly WHO THE gently caress KIDNAPPED BLACK LOTUS

Probably one of Eddie Pryor's henchmen.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Well, that just about proves all people wrong who say that 'unnecessary flippy poo poo' is only something that happened within the last 20 years.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

oatgan posted:

you call that lucha? now this is lucha

I see Super Porky started stealing Taguchi's rear end-based offense.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Dammit Pentagon, you had one chance to 'accidentally' kick Matt Striker in the head, and you didn't use that chance.

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Yeah, I remember it too. The spot with Joe actually had Evans try a few kicks, which Joe just casually blocked before smacking him across the ring.

Didn't Joe even slap Evans out of his shoes, or was that a different spot.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Sam I Am posted:

I think wrestling rings are due for a redesign ...

http://i.imgur.com/cWcDogB.gifv

I want Myzztezzizzszs to use that mechanism. Imagine all the innovative ways in which he could then botch, it would be awesome.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Also requesting the ridiculously slick slap counter into armbar from Asuka.

Yeah, definitely this, awesome counter.

Oh, and for hilarity's sake, Eva Marie's finishing move, thing, whatever that was supposed to be.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

NXT gifs - for some reason these kept coming out stuttery and out of synch,

So, exactly how Eva Marie wrestles then.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I just love anything about DDT...

Illinois Smith posted:

okay i knew this would probably happen but it's still gross

...EXCEPT THIS

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Oh good, I finally get to see the headbump that caused Okada to agree on an excursion to TNA.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Wait, I thought NJPW had already stripped him of the IC title, why is he still wearing it? I mean, the title goes well with the mask and the nunchucks, but still.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

The ref looks like he is about to beat those two up all by himself for pissing him off with their fake/gassed mma.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

I remember hearing that Matt Sydal's brother didn't want Spyral to do the move but did it anyways. Pretty sure that got him to not be booked back in CZW after that.

How typical of CZW to not book a guy anymore because he didn't want to take a stupid move :v:.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Just shows how great Misawa already was back then. He saw that Kobashi went down too fast for the neckbreaker and immediately switched to doing an elbow drop on him.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Ahh yeah, Orton vs Table, the best feud the WWE's had since Austin vs McMahon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Love how the Phenomenal Forearm always looks so drat crisp in slow-motion.

Germansimp fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Aug 22, 2016