Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Some Numbers posted:

I remember reading that Sean passed out in one recording session and either he or someone else developed throat polyps.

During the actual series.

Wasn't it after he did the SS3 transformation? That's what it said on some random site I read years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I want to make Black Dynamite.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Prison Warden posted:

Anyone know if any of the DVD extras on Battle of Gods are worth a watch? I just got a late Christmas present from a friend I haven't seen in a while.

"Hey look guys, Vegeta actually has friends!"

There is a feature where you get to watch Sean Schemmel record Goku's dialogue during a fight scene including all of the grunts.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Is it really so soon? I figure I would have heard about from places other than this thread.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
My VHS copy of Dead Zone wasn't my first experience with DBZ but it was the first time I heard any swearing in anything DBZ related. It was the first hint of adult stuff I had no idea was being cut out for Toonami.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
"End soon with that."

For a sub group that's proud of themselves to the point where they put their own logo in the opening of the show their work seems kind of bad.

EDIT: Farther into the episode now. These subs are really, really bad.

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 3, 2015

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The ones I'm watching are by Kami Fansubs. I guess they just wanted to be the first ones out?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Movie was a lot of fun. Jaco is my favorite Dragon Ball character.

Also somebody bootlegged the movie which I thought was pretty funny after all of the "DO NOT FILM THIS" signs that were on the screen.

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Aug 6, 2015

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

A serious pro-click.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Stairmaster posted:

The audience at my theater waas pretty onboard with that preshow for ROF which I guess makes me a curmudgeon since that trivia poo poo went on for far too long.

I cheered when they announced the last question because I'm an rear end in a top hat.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Why is that in a spoiler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
RIP Dragonball Z thread.

• Locked thread