Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

MagnesiumB posted:

Could I possibly get some Dwarven nobles, merchants, and common folk? Generally any dwarves who aren't kitted out in armor and a dozen axes.

Not much good came out of DA2, but we did get a cool dwarf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Dick Burglar posted:

I want some badass-looking archers. Some people who actually look strong enough to draw a bow, instead of waifish dudes who would never be able to use the ridiculously-humongous bows they're carrying. In return, have a real-life eagle that looks kinda like an owlbear:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

ItalicSquirrels posted:

Anyone out there have pictures of a last stand? Panoramas are nice, but anything showing a last, struggling knot of survivors will do!

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

GIS turns up this.

http://andantonius.deviantart.com/art/Night-s-Watch-Characters-350125960

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

blurry! posted:

I need the power of music expressed in visual form.

All interpretations welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDlif8Km4S4

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Radioactive Bears posted:

I could use some giant robots. Especially some particularly hard science fiction ones, as opposed to super robots and stuff. Space-y looking ones in particular are a plus!

So less Gundam and more Battletech? Here's a few I had lying around.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

:confused:

I need to find more games to use dishonored poo poo in.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

So, these got me thinking. Anyone got pics of heavily armored centaurs and/or multi-armed warriors?

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Stallion Cabana posted:

This is awesome and good inspiration for a character I am planning, does anyone have more stuff like this? Ominous, dark armored people of either indiscriminate gender or who are female?

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Bucnasti posted:

After seeing this map my friend pitched to me a game called "Incest & Intrigue".

Most people just call it Crusader Kings.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Young Freud posted:

why does everything, especially something that's worn and has contact with the human body, have to be so sharp-edged?

It's okay, they only look human. :v:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

boom boom boom posted:

I'm looking for images of a woman in her early to mid twenties in masculine or at least unisex cowboy clothes. I'm making a character that's a suburban woman poorly pretending to be a male cowboy. It's an anime setting so anime would be ideal, but it's really hard to find a picture of an anime girl in a cowboy hat who isn't also wearing a bikini or thigh high chaps.

Not really cowboy clothes but it was the closest I had.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Got a source on this one?

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Inverse Icarus posted:

I'd love to see what a fat elf looks like.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Got a request, art thread. Looking for Priestly looking dudes in sci-fi armor. In return, have a bunch of images I found in my search that weren't what I wanted but still looked neat.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Inverse Icarus posted:

Related, I'm looking for fantasy-age golems. Basic materials (stone, clay, etc) or Clockwork, all are fine with me.

http://dogbomber.tumblr.com/post/78757863616/mineral-monsters-decided-to-toss-them-all-into-a

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Precambrian posted:

Everyone wants to be Tolkien, either riddling with Smaug and Gollum, or just "Speak, 'friend' and enter." Though, to take it back to the thread's theme, does anyone have any good art of parties trying to solve a puzzle or trap? I could actually use some inspiration for the like.

:nws: Oglaf again

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Something Else posted:

Any badass executioners, with the black hood and some sort of chopping weapon? Evil, good, it doesn't matter, WHAT IS MORALITY ANYWAY

Got a couple almosts.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Saw this on a car today and for the life of me I couldn't see the deer and just thought it was like a dancing man who was on fire or something.

So give me your fire dancers, or dancers in general I guess.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Clipperton posted:

If anyone's got any Wuxia/Chinese fantasy stuff (particularly non-cheesecakey female warriors) that would be awesome!

You've probably seen these before, but this ROTK fansite has the character portraits from almost all the games. Not very big, but very pretty.

http://kongming.net/portraits/

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Coward posted:

Dear Hot Modrons thread, I am having trouble finding a really good picture that isn't a still from a film (or an obvious copy of a still from a film). I'd just like someone carrying or firing two pistols. So, please give me your most awesome Hard Boiled folks posing or leaping sideways while dispensing vengeance. Man, woman, wild-eyed or serene, any creed or colour, any time period!

Blizzard's got Steve Blum Reaper.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Afriscipio posted:

You could try searching for Hellgate London.

Or EYE

Steam cards tend to have a lot of good artwork.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Cythereal posted:

Have a request: I'm looking for art of a lady blackguard/antipaladin, preferably human or tiefling, in sensible and practical heavy armor. I keep finding lots of plate lingerie, but finding a lady blackguard in sensible plate armor is proving difficult.

Jullie Dillon has varying levels of black ladies, paladins, and tieflings. Also plenty of other cool art.

Brainamp fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 17, 2015

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Night10194 posted:

Speaking of, I'm running out of cyborgs for that and I'm coming up on needing tokens/pictures for a newer generation of biomechanical horrors. Anyone got any scary or unnervingly uncanny valley cyborgs?

Don't have many, but I was using these for inspiration in an upcoming game.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

rex monday posted:

Does anyone have any post apocalyptic lady warriors? Trying to find non-cheesecake stuff for a Battlebabe. Bonus points if there's a nautical theme but I'm pretty sure that might be impossible.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Dracula Factory posted:

I need some very leafy, elfy druids. Antlers and scenery are a plus.

The Pillars of Eternity Godlike have some very horny leaf people. Also plenty of other elemental folks.

Also this which was on the forums too I guess.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

djw175 posted:

Anyone got some casual female zombies? Not a mindless person, just someone living her life as a zombie.

Rottytops from Shantae

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Going through and saving all the poo poo I've liked and/or used over the last few years. I'm sure I'll post things that've already popped up in the thread.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

More unsorted stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Yet more.