Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
And who could forget this magnificent wizard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

fatherdog posted:

And all of them have tits.
Fantasyart.txt

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

goatface posted:

Truenamers were amazing in theory, and utterly awful in execution.
Truenamers are awful until you hit 20, then you start being able to Gate at will and you just have an army of solars solve all your problems forever.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Now I'm imagining an ancient egyptian wizard casting a spell by running around with his arms outstretched and making airplane noises.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

treeboy posted:

Oddly specific request. I'm starting a D&D campaign with friends set in an archipelago, but with a Gothic Horror-ish feel to it. I need spooky castles and dark villages, preferably near the sea or on an island.
Pretty much all the islands and a lot of the other lands in MTG's Innistrad block have art like this.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
How does this even happen? Like, how does the arrow going down manage to go through her skirt in that way to pull it up? :psyduck:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
One of my friends routinely convinces dumb people that this is a real thing that exists.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

ProfessorProf posted:

On that note, give me your favorite killer robots! Something a powerful but undermanned evil organization might use en masse to crush rebellions.

e: As my own contribution, if you play on Roll20 and need a bunch of tokens for like portals and generic battle effects rather than people, my friend Ruka has you covered.

Made for use with Valor, should be handy for a lot of stuff.
I would be interested in way more of these, they are lovely.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Inspired by Darkest Dungeon's latest DLC, I'm looking for body horror-esc crystalline monsters and humanoids. Only others I can find/think of off the top of my head are the Crystal Hollows from Dark Souls:
How about some of Cronley's Ascended from Grim Dawn?

Check out https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki and look up the Aetherials for some crystalline monsters, there's an assload of them.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Playing a home game isn't on the internet.
https://app.roll20.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Like yeah dude ok I guess if he used that thing he didn't mention that's technically using the power of the internet to play a home game. You got me!
"he didn't mention using this thing nearly every goon game uses and has a user base of over 2 million people therefore it doesn't count!" yeah okay pal whatever just keep on stealing art I guess