Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
Owlbears are my favorite monster. Show me owlbears!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
It took me a moment to realize that the guy in the center wasn't pointing a ludicrously large crossbow at his face.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Esser-Z posted:

You guys are talking about Last Stand, but I don't see any giant bugs. I need some giant bugs!

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

It had basically nothing to do with the primary plot of the show, but Chozen had a short, hilarious fantasy RPG song.

https://vimeo.com/89170947

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Speleothing posted:

I like how they included a bit of light coming between her thighs, just in case she wasn't male-gaze-y enough / you couldn't tell she was svelt.

Roleplayers about dat thigh gap.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Bucnasti posted:

After seeing this map my friend pitched to me a game called "Incest & Intrigue".

"Tiger-Headed Opium Nightmare" and "Volcano Gods Are Dicks" top the list for me.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Evil Mastermind posted:

Someone in the RPGNet thread linked to this map of Golarion marked up pretty much the same way.

I'm currently playing Legacy of Fire, which takes place in Drugs & Slaves, but my character is from ALSO WIZARDS.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

There's a Google+ Community I follow where people have been sharing stuff in different styles and formats.

Then there's the Map-A-Week Archive from Wizards.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Peas and Rice posted:

Request: looking for some female battle-clerics in sensible, non-sexualized dress. Similar to this young lady:

Except a little more club-y / mace-y and less sword-y, if such a thing exists.

Not to steal his thunder, but I'd like the sword-y ones too.

I've been writing a thing that has a Joan of Arc analogue that I'm looking to commission some art for, and I'd love all the Joansiest Arciest girls you've got for reference material to show the artist.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I'm playing a Bard who juggles and performs illusions in an upcoming one-shot, and this image is so much better than I could have hoped to find myself.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

The Cryx from Warmachine are undead necromancers who build undead robots!

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

MrGreenShirt posted:

That is baller as hell! Officially requesting knights wearing armor based on atypical animals. No antlered deer, wolves, bull horns, etc. I want moles, grasshoppers and eels. Gimme the unusual stuff!

I collected a few of these helm images for a project I'm working on.

(this is supposedly a "frog's mouth" helm)

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

The Dregs posted:

I am looking for a fat neckbeardy troll, orc, or maybe dwarf. Hell, even elf if he's fat. Preferably in a hoodie. Does such a thing exist?

I'd love to see what a fat elf looks like.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Majuju posted:

Bosh, Iron Golem:

Related, I'm looking for fantasy-age golems. Basic materials (stone, clay, etc) or Clockwork, all are fine with me.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Tasoth posted:

Slap the halfling rogue in the back of the head and asked if you just slapped them.

BAM! Solution!

Knowing which person is lying doesn't get you which door to go into.

As Zed pointed out, you have to ask a person which way the other person would say to go, and do the opposite.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

As an aside: I've never played in an RPG session that featured riddles like that as a major plot point. Is it common to do things like that, where player-ability to figure out riddles directly impacts their success?

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I don't know. A concussed bear could be a interesting character hook.

"My name is Grizzles, and I'm a bear with amnesia who is somehow sure that bees killed my father."

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I wanna chill out with this bird so bad

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Lord Frisk posted:

They're only half as good as full sized characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyu2jAD6sdo

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Bring me your halflings and your hobitseses!

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

His armor and torso have depressions that correspond to the spikes.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

One of the factions in my campaign world is Persian/Pathian inspired, so I'd certainly love to see them :)

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I figured I'd dump a few of the images I have too. I haven't gone through your updated album yet (at work right now), so sorry for any dupes.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I love Pam.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Ktzi posted:

I'm looking for ogresses. Specifically, big bulky ladies who might not look like she's going to rip your arms off, but has the obvious -potential- to. A player in one of my games wants to play a friendly giantess and I have no idea how to make one look 'right'.

In return, here's some stuff I drew.

do you have a portfolio or anything like that?

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

a kitten posted:

For no particular reason I got to thinking about Elric, the original white-haired, angst-ridden, prettyboy of fantasy, so here's an Elric of Melnibone image dump:

I know he's not undead, but I actually needed some inspiration for zombie-lord fighters and these are really awesome.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I have also hired Jeff Brown to do some artwork for an upcoming third-party PFRPG Campaign Setting I'm working on with some partners. He's fast, easy to work with, and he draws poo poo like this.

I've been talking him up for months, he's a great guy and I'd love to see him get more work.

Good luck on your project!

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I somehow managed to miss that pice. That bard is supposed to be this Halfling, and they look nothing alike.

The vomit singing looks like Jerry Seinfeld for some reason.

What's the deal with orcs?
        /

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Motherfucker posted:

That's cuz the photoshopped over face is from the cover of the high elves codex from warhammer, although I think it fits better personally.

Noted.

Original image:

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

So where did Jerry Seinfelf come from?

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Lem gets around.

edit for content:

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

No, but it can sicken an enemy.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

My friends and I started a company and we have been working on an original PFRPG campaign setting and series of adventure modules designed from the ground up to be read and played online through our website and in a VTT. We completed a rather large reference document for the setting, and as of two weeks ago, we have the first two adventure modules written and currently being edited, and we've just started commissioning art for notable NPCs in the stories.

The first face of our world, the first character from our adventures ever to be drawn after over a year of writing and planning, is an obese orc named "Chef Spicebreath," and he is glorious.

(Art by Eric Quigley)

Inverse Icarus fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Dec 17, 2014

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Really Pants posted:

The skeleton did it, he's right there going HAW HAW

I think the mouse on the skeleton's skull is some sort of necromancer with an upskirt fetish.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

A few months ago, my partners and I had a serious discussion about the cultures in an area of a campaign setting / adventure series we're developing for the PFRPG. The first few adventures are set in a small subset of islands in a larger archipelago, and we were fleshing out all sorts of things about the factions and people that live there before we started writing the adventures themselves.

Near the end of the time we set aside for the discussion, after talking about how wood elves wear their hair or something I jokingly asked, "How much will Skrillex hair feature in our setting?" Everyone laughed except Nate, Creative Director for the company and Lead Developer for the setting.

We've since developed the modules, and there's this half-orc NPC that was important enough to the story to warrant a portrait. It looks like my joke has become flesh.

Inverse Icarus fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Mar 17, 2015

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

The Crotch posted:

(That's actually a really good half-orc, though. Who's the artist?)

Alejandro García P.

He also drew a Mothman Oracle for us!

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Young Freud posted:

I've been painting and sketching for a cyberpunk heartbreaker and noticed that I've subconsciously drew almost all my women with Christy Mack mohawk ponytails. I even have like tons of hair reference images and that's what I keep going to.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

necks of steel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

I require as much art of 4e D&D-style Gnomes as humanly possible. Finding a large variety of art for them has been a huge pain in the butt.

In exchange I offer cool art from a dude that does a lot of good D&D/Pathfinder character art:

Hell yes. Thanks for the DA link.