Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.
I'm getting the :05 rating video whenever I try to load something VOD, but then the page just sits there. I thought I saw someone earlier saying the same thing, but I can't find it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I've had major issues with Chrome since day 1. Switched to Firefox and it all seems to be fine. Even IE8 worked (I need IE8 for ripping streming stuff until I find something better than tubedigger).

It could be Chrome, an extension or it could just be a screwed up cookie/setting or something else weird. I haven't done any testing to see if I can fix whatever the hell is wrong wiht my Chrome.

Best bet is to try other browsers and see if the problem goes away.

Did a clean install of Opera, as I'd already tried FF and IE (regularly using Chrome), and everything worked perfectly. I'm now ready to actually spend the money.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
A couple of new ECW episodes, a new WCCW episode, a couple more MSG shows, and a couple of Maple Leaf Gardens shows are now all available in the Vault section. I've heard that the next round of '93 Raws are up too, but I don't actually know where they keep those. And the Factions episode of Legends Roundtable.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

One thing I've noticed from watching recent Raws on the Network is that they cut out the TRENDING NOW or LOOKIT THIS TWEET THIS GUY SENT ON THE SCREEN. It's nice.

They had it during NXT tonight. I imagine it'll be cut out on the schedule filler, but won't be surprised if it pops up during their first-run (or promoted) content; NXT, Rewind, Countdown, and these WM replays they're doing leading up to 30.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

DrVenkman posted:

Episode 31, CRUSH BRAH does a call-in interview. It goes disastrously too. I assumed it was just pre-recorded bits or something but no, it seems like it was for real. CRUSH BRAH has a terrible line and Macho says something and then there's a long pause...

"Is that Macho Man Randy Savage?"

And then the line goes dead.

There's more to this story, it should be coming up in the next week or so of Raw episodes that are coming out.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

Guignol posted:

Does the Network have a place for Coliseum Video stuff that isn't attached to a TV show or a pay-per-view? I just read about Bret Hart's first title win in his book, which was taped in my hometown arena in Saskatoon on October 12, 1992, exclusively for a VHS release called "WWF: Smack 'Em Whack 'Em". I would be interested to see the rest of the card from that night, or barring that, the matches that were on that Coliseum Video tape, and thought maybe the Network might have them tucked in somewhere.

The Hart vs Flair match itself is easily found on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44A2oDGO4A

I found a couple of records of Superstars episodes that were shot the same day (ugh, this sounds like a stinker of a card):
http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=12618

And finally, the list of matches that were on that tape:
Berzerker vs. Crush
Repo Man vs. Earthquake
Bret Hart vs. Ric Flair (WWF title)
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels (ladder match) -- this has to be Summerslam '92
Bret Hart vs. Kamala
Razor Ramon vs. Undertaker

Any chance the Network would be able to solve either of my questions?

None of that's been added as of yet. The Hart vs. Michaels ladder match is, upon checking, only on the Hart vs. Michaels Greatest Rivalries DVD set. It was only taped for that VHS originally, and an attempt to show management how a Ladder Match works, a full year and a half before it was used for the Michaels vs. Ramon Wrestlemania X match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

TL posted:

I could use some emotional comfort food, and, in my mind, that means Gorilla and Jesse. Does the Network have any Gorilla/Jesse shows outside the PPVs? Because I've watched them to death.

Probably just random matches from the TV of the era (85-90), which right now is limited to Tuesday Night Titans and Prime Time Wrestling, which Gorilla mostly hosted the studio segments (Update, it looks like if there's PTW from 7/85 to 6/86, it's going to be Gorilla and Jesse on the studio segments). That said, I'm not sure they did much TV anyway, Jesse was normally with Vince on Superstars, and Gorilla had other partners on Wrestling Challenge and All American.