Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
during which ancient egyptian month will blackberry die?
thout
paopi
hathor
koiak
tobi
meshir
paremhat
paremoude
pashons
paoni
epip
mesori
gasthred
banop
RIM'S GONNA KEEP GOING BABY!!!
View Results

• Locked thread
Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

its gonna sell well to the people who insist they are more productive on a physical keyboard because they tried a touchscreen once for 3 minutes and didnt like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lmao who made a concept with a trackpad that you roll your thumb over and a capacitive back button right next to it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

http://crackberry.com/why-blackberry-bringing-trackpad-back posted:

This week, during MWC in Barcelona, BlackBerry announced that we’ll soon see the return of the famous optical trackpad that so many of us loved prior to the launch of BlackBerry 10. I’m among the trackpad loving crowd, and I’m reminded of this every time I try to move the cursor around my screen to edit text on any of today’s typical touchscreen devices.

who the gently caress has a problem moving the cursor around on a touchscreen? yeah my old htc was poo poo at it but if you buy a good phone running a good os then its fine. it's not a problem that needs solving by an upside down optical mouse.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

kinda feel sorry for the blackberry faithful that some art students photoshop counts as an article

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

i can understand 'suits my needs' to an extent, but holy gently caress its a storm. nobodys needs were suited by the clicky screen universally laughed at blackberry.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lmao 'saved'

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

but i only have a pepsi max bottle

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

mm yes a race to the bottom, this will end well

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

blackberry l m a o

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the 9900 re-release should be a £50 phone. the nokia 520 is better than it in every way.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

that passport has got to be a phone for olds

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

buttcrackmenace posted:

it has a square screen

BBRY : bringing back VHS style letter boxed movies in tyool 2014

blackberry store to feature pan and scan movies like its 1992

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

mods

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

isnt like the only reason to still buy a blackberry the hardware keyboard being the same as the one you're used to? y'know, instead of having a space bar in the middle of the bottom row of letters.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Cold on a Cob posted:

u monster

those women have suffered enough

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Chen said BlackBerry is “here to stay,”

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

is it called passport to conjure up thoughts of the pure hell on earth that is an airport?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

wow, a keyboard with half the characters i want to type so every sentence needs the on screen keyboard bringing up, covering more of the screen. and the only trade off is a huge device that doesnt really count as a phone, has a hardware keyboard permanently taking up space and no developers are interested in supporting it?

where do i sign?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

didnt give gartner any money, no longer relevant

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

you'll be eating your words when the passport beats all sales expectations!!!!!!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

(and sells more than 100)

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

quote:

the Harrods

lmao

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

reminder that the advertising for the playbook was "you should have waited", it was priced the same as an ipad, and couldn't do messaging without being tethered to a blackberry

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

a corporate culture of bad choices

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

all the blackberry flag wavers are just going to keep redefining the word 'enterprise' until it means 'places that use blackberry'

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

there must be bridges to drop off, trains to jump in front of? it doesn't have to be as bad as working for blackberry.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

it will be $199 by march

spread out sideloaded android apps are gonna look good on that

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

i think its because they dont have a loving clue

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

quote:

BlackBerry has come up with the amazing tagline “Work Wide” to highlight its significant span

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

wasnt it rumoured that after the european blackberry infrastructure fell over they just left it all routing through north america because nobody really used the things anyway and all the people who knew how to fail everything back across had bailed years previously?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

that and the unbreakable 1:1 relationship between user and pin

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

i thought that the sidekicks were the celebrity phone of 'choice'

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

what was the stupid round screen motorola that broke constantly

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the clown show of phones

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

roz ho lmao

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

roz "shut up i know what i'm doing, the backups won't be needed anyway" ho

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

roz "throw the storage vendor under the bus for our lack of planning" ho

etc.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

p'nus

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

hasnt even crackberry kevin given up now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

oh lmao this is the phone theyve pinned their future on, i only just saw it

i cant decide whether im the reset button listed as a feature or the speed comparison to a 3 year old phone that was slow as gently caress at the time anyway.

• Locked thread