Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that black canary/frankenstein thing was the silliest thing i've ever seen attempted to be passed off as dramatic i've ever seen in my life, not even just in comic books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I got Hip-Hop Family Tree for FCBD so I'm pretty content

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Nothing? I mean, sure, it was a set up issue but it set some pretty interesting plots:

*The attack on Frankestein set him in course against S.H.A.D.E.
*Ronnie keeps being a massive rear end in a top hat and Jason swears that he will kill hin at the first opportunity.
*Grifter monologue highlights how his vision is evolving allowing him to see anything trying to pass as human (E2 people, daemonites, shapeshifters, etc.)
*Terrific knows about Terry and is looking for a way to protect his projects, specially one called 'uSphere'
*Tim's pulling a Grayson and everyone believes him dead when he's in fact, alive.

Nah, but Marvel just doesn't 'click' with me. I do read Spiderman/Ultimate Spiderman (for sheer morbid curiosity), Deadpool (The Gauntlet was lots of fun) and I'll look into Spiderman 2099 when it ships (I love Miguel). Outside of that, I don't give a gently caress about Marvel.

You should read Ms. Marvel

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I did a quick scan through the web and are the comic book fans so easy to please?

Coming from you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

But really, end Batman.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas, duh

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Were you naughty? Were you nice?

doesn't matter you're still getting poo poo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Teenage Fansub posted:

I appreciate that Soule used the opportunity to meditate on her and her role rather than just tell a crazy future story, but the execution was so off with the time travelling Superman and all that.
I quite like Rags Morales often, but the painted style they gave him really looked odd, and the SM/WW one was just gross.

He's the one discussing comics rather than making GBS threads on opinions :shrug:

those opinions are poo poo enough to qualify

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

but you like the dude who is quite literally the government of his country aight okay

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Teenage Fansub posted:

Here ya go. Hanging out with Arsenal, Starfire, others while he was Robin, not calling them Titans.

Starfire this is no time for sunbathing retie the back of your bikini and let's go

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gavok posted:

On another note, Takeda's appearance is so blatantly Ryu with Scorpion's color scheme, which is hilarious.

he can feud with Kobra!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

terminal case of The Hatches

• Locked thread