Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Woffle posted:

On Craigslist I'm finding closer to 40 bucks. Then again, I'm risking a scenario where I'm forced to earn "dungeonbucks" by doing oddjobs in some sort of dungeon.

I tried to get rid of my old Rock Band stuff on Craig's List years ago by listing it as free to a good home. I got no responses...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Climbing that tower was my immediate goal upon seeing it for the first time. It was like climbing the tower in Shadow of the Colossus all over again. I simply cannot imagine a Crackdown experience without it.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Song For The Deaf posted:

Up next we've got a two parter about Suikoden II.

http://youtu.be/lNgjIoakzUk

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Woffle posted:

Thank you to everyone who participated in our charity stream. $2,600 for Transactive. We're going to go bigger and better next year.

That's so great. Thanks guys. Was really fun to watch and participate. Can't wait for next time.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Beard Yawn posted:

I really can't overstate how proud I am of everyone involved in Duckstream, from all the folks streaming to the donors and viewers that gave up sleep to stick around. It was really an awesome time and for an amazing cause. I'm legit proud to say that I donated to it, you guys are all amazing.

It was so fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Ramagamma posted:

I can't fathom what a WOFF on COD is going to be like but I look forward to it.

Gary: Alright Kole, what do we do next?
Kole: Okay so we walk forward and shoot more guys, right?
Gary: Mmmmm hmmmm.

• Locked thread