Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Turtlicious posted:

My girlfriend hates both cunnilingus and kissing because "Tongues are slimy and gross." I have no idea what to do, but I wish she told me the kissing thing like three years ago when we met. Remember people, communicate with your partners.

Wow. If tongues are slimy and gross, what are genitals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Turtlicious posted:

I was trying to say that I was upset my girlfriend went three years being squicked out, rather then being hung up on my own stuff.

Both sides should upset you. There's no way I could live in a relationship with no kissing or tongues ever touching anything ever. No matter how great the girl.

I do like the fact that anal (presumably with lube) is fine while kissing isn't. I don't personally see anal as gross but there's a far better argument for anal with lube being both slimy and gross than kissing.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Captain Finance posted:

I like tongue stuff, and would definitely consider it weird if my wife outlawed it in our play. I'm not sure it'd be a dealbreaker, though because I like mouth stuff just as much. The following is very hot:

Lips on lips (dry). Sharing breathing. Nuzzling. Lips on nipples (giving and receiving). Lips (dry) on genitals.

Have you tried that?

And for you - have her bring in moisture with other things using her hands,like lube and ice cubes and such.

Not sure if you quoted the wrong person here, as the wife and I are all for lips and tongues and have a healthy appreciation for lubes.

I'm not sure id be a big fan of dry lipped kissing or oral though. That sounds both uncomfortable and logistically difficult. And shared breathing sounds creepy.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

potentiallycool posted:

Another issue we have and I know this sounds like whining but she gets really wet and it gets really messy and I have to like change the sheets 3 times in the weekend. The only thing I thought of was using a towel but anyone got any better ideas?

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharmaceuticals-Staydry-Disposable-Bed-Pads-12-Pack_1222729/

Or if you are to embarrassed to buy them, get "puppy training pads". They are the same thing only with some sort of "piss here if you are a dog" pheromone in them.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

The Dark Wind posted:

What cardio exercises help the most for sexual stamina and endurance? I've been working on my planks and doing a lot of rowing lately, but I'm wondering if any of you guys have found any specific aerobic activities that utilize similar muscles required for sex? So far kettlebell swings seem to be the most appropriate, but unless you're using a lighter weight I'm guessing that verges more into anaerobic territory.

Cock push-ups. Five sets of one three days a week.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

LeJackal posted:

Velcro straps aren't as sensual and nice as good ropes or fancy leather, but that stuff is inexpensive and flexible. Just remember to also get some safety equipment like trauma shears and play safe! You can always try again if you 'ruin' a scene by being over-cautious, but you can't if you injure or kill somebody.

Wouldn't trauma shears be a tad overkill for velcro straps? I can't imagine a scenario where you can't immediately release someone who's velcro strapped down without shears.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Back in my pre-vasectomy days I was a big durex avanti (the non latex one) fan. They were a lot closer to skin on skin than the normal ones. Pricier though.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

CeramicPig posted:

I 100% do the thing where I try to power through but that doesn't last more than a minute before I'm just pissing my clit off and working away from the grand finale. I'll look into some sample sizes of the pjur or something silicone based. The astro glide can dry up kinda fast sometimes so I'm applying like 3-4 times which is why I asked.

I used these before my IUD but that's cause they were literally our only option. I've got a latex allergy and the bf was too big for standard size. I had no problems with them though. They kept his stuff out of me, never broke, never slid off. I couldn't ask for more in a condom. If we use them now it's for butt stuff cause I don't want him bouncing between vaginal and anal without an intense cleaning/scrubbing session and that's just not sexy.

I didn't realise avanti aren't normal size. Maybe that played into it too.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Having slept with someone I met online, it's pretty much the same as offline sex once you get used to the network cable up your rear end.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

loki k zen posted:

Suspicious Lump:

If you're using an object, use one with a flared base. Preferably one designed for the purpose of going in your butt, with a condom on it, and also its made of a non-porous substance like pure silicone, hard plastic, pyrex glass or stainless steel.

Pfft. Safety be damned, tradition demands the first object up ones anus should be a pen.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Could just highlight the best parts. Sex Questions Megathread III: Hungrily massaging your shaft

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Why not lend a hand yourself while he's taking you up the rear end? That way you have the best parts of sex and masturbation combined.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Avshalom posted:

Why am I so unbelievably sexy?

Short sightedness caused by excess masturbation combined with a delusional self image and anonymity-led false self confidence.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

There is a difference between drunk sex with a committed partner and a stranger, but it isn't just automatically okay, especially if pushing clear (when sober) boundaries.

It's one thing to have normal sex while both smashed and horny (when in the sort of long term relationship where consent is only withheld for "not horny/in the mood" rather than "don't want sex with you"). It's a slightly riskier but still probably okay to push boundaries that you are already pushing while sober if there was some kind of "lets pause this for now and try tomorrow when we're drunk, might be easier" talk before anyone was drunk. But to do things to someone while they are drunk that they wouldn't consent to when sober is clearly wrong.

A good rule of thumb in a long term relationship is "Do they seem into it now, and would they be into it if they were sober and in the mood for sex?"

edit:

Basebf555 posted:

No of course you don't set out to do that, but poo poo happens. Sometimes one person gets way more drunk than the other. Yes of course if youre trying to get your girlfriend drunk specifically for sexual reasons that's hosed up.

The whole discussion arose because someone can only play with their boyfriend's rear end when he's blackout drunk, as he's very against it. That's different to sharing a bottle of wine, your partner deciding to have a few G&Ts while you nurse that last glass, then having normal couple sex like you would have if you were both sober.

Masonity fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 29, 2014

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

If he's against it when sober then she shouldn't push it when he's drunk, agreed. But I don't think there was enough information just in that post really to know whats going on. Maybe they've already talked about it and he admits its something he needs to get drunk to be into. Some people purposely use alcohol to lower their inhibitions. Of course none of this sounds like a healthy relationship I'm just saying there's no real reason to assume rape.

Someone saying "Eww no don't even touch my lower back, but if you insist, then sure. Get me blackout drunk then while I'm passed out in a puddle of my own vomit you can feel free to stick your arm up my rear end. Just don't go more than elbow deep!" is, I admit, a possibility here. And I guess it would then be okay to take them up on it, if you checked they were actually serious about the offer. It's pretty unlikely though. The far more probable scenario is that a goon's boyfriend just got raped.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

Anything done to the guy after he's literally passed out is obviously rape, who's going to argue that?

Anything done to him when drunk that he clearly has a major objection to when sober is also obviously rape, yet people are arguing it.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Firstly, you dodged a bullet in her being from Edinburgh. If it was Glasgow we'd be telling you to lop it off now so the infection doesn't spread.

But seriously, chances are you are fine, but there is a very real chance you are major league hosed. Let that sink in and make sure that once you get the all clear you don't to around making the same mistake twice. As fun as condom free sex is it's not worth playing Russian roulette with your cock.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Does that work the same way as the "snort salt, squeeze lime/lemon in the eye" school of tequila drinking? Her rear end will be so sore she won't even notice what you've bruised elsewhere!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Soylent Pudding posted:

Hypothesis: A lady's ease of achieving orgasm is directly correlated with her partner's trust in her to accurately report orgasms.

Anyone know how to submit poo poo to the Mythbusters?

I can buy that. If a woman communicates her likes and dislikes both verbally and through body language and gives good feedback during sex it's both easiest to get her off and easier to believe its a real orgasm. If a man listens to and responds to said feedback he's both more likely to get her off and more likely (as he has noted her reactions) to believe she has orgasmed.

Correlation rather than causation though.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Does he tell you to close your eyes then spit in your face and proclaimed that he came? Girlfriend your relationship may be on the rocks.

What if spitting in her face is how he achieves orgasm. Don't knock it until you've tried it!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

strangemusic posted:

Who's the Boss?

2 and a half subs.

if they find a switch instead of a dom

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

AltruisticNemesis posted:

I didn't read through 25 pages, so please forgive me if this question has been asked/answered.

I'm looking for ways to not only approach those with sexual compulsion/addiction in order to assist them on the road to recovery but also ways to cope as a person in a relationship with one.

I can give details of the situation if you guys want.

We always want details. Also I might understand what you mean if you give some!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

The minute I hear someone say "Tastes just like a sweet *insert anything*" I realize I'm talking to someone that has never licked one.

True of both vaginii and strawberries.

Or have I been getting crap strawberries?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

The Door Frame posted:

Maybe getting crap ones of both. I wouldn't say that vaginas are sweet in the way that honey is, more like they can be sweet in way that lamb is sweet

If your lamb is sweet I think that's gone bad mate.

I actually enjoy the taste but wouldn't call it sweet.

the above statement applies to vagina, lamb and strawberry.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Spudd posted:

So I'm super rusty at sex and haven't had a lot in a few years and my new partner is very much "Let's do it all the time!" like that's great but my problem is I sometimes orgasm too quick or I just lose strength (although I think that's more to do with us going out a lot and drinking a fair bit). Are there any hints or tips to fix this? I want to be good in bed and please her correctly but I don't know what to do. Might just be stress with a new relationship, you think?

One weird trick urologists don't want you to know: if you drink less you won't get whiskey dick.

Your sexual speed runs are a different issue. On one hand it can happen to any of us on occasions. That said a good way to avoid/reduce it would be to practice jerking off with edging. Learn how to get as close as possible to orgasming then stop or slow down to recover, then go at it again. Rinse and repeat and learn your own bodies responses. Not only will you have more control naturally and last longer but it'll also teach you when to ease off and slow down. gently caress her until close to an edge then slow down. If that's not enough switch it up a bit to recover (oral or stay penetrated but no in/out, do something else instead) and then once you are back to a base level of having sexyfun but not literally about to nut you can go at it again.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

pinkvishnu posted:

I've noticed that if I'm aroused, there is significant... seminal leakage. Is this normal? I spoon a girl for a while, get turned on, then when I go to the bathroom there's a huge splotch on my underpants. I've always had this happen to an extent, but it seems really excessive lately. Is this a normal thing that happens?

That sounds like precum. It's your bodies natural way of lubing up ready for some action.

As far as I know you can't affect it in any real way, quantity or regularity.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Captain Log posted:

I just wish I came

Sorry. Harder to pass up than a blow job.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

beefart posted:

My girlfriend wants to try anal when she comes to visit in a couple days, but wants to start with toys first before moving on to my dong. Neither of us has been into the butt forest before and I have no idea what toys would feel best for her. Any suggestions?

Transformers are always a good go to. I'd avoid turtles or power rangers though. If she's a more traditional lady you can't go wrong with a toy train.

Seriously though? Get something medium and meant for the rear end. Small is more "slip a finger in" territory and a bit of a waste of time and money. Go slow, use plenty of lube and communicate.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

emocrat posted:

Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with the we-vibe 4? I am thinking of getting this for me and the wife. It looks like a great idea, the amazon reviews trash it but there's only like 2. Wife needs clitoral stimulation and the hands free + penetration seems like a great solution, but its a bit pricey and I was hoping for some positive feedback before I purchased.

We don't have a 4, but we bought a we-vibe thrill on a super cheap groupon deal just before Christmas and my wife finds it pretty drat awesome. We're seriously considering trying to get a proper, couples we-vibe rather than a solo toy like the thrill.

The charger magnet thing is annoying and hard to position to keep plugged in though, especially if you want it "hidden" while still charging. CAn't just drape a tshirt over it or whatever.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

While I haven't orgasmed from oral that has at times been a conscious decision (asked not to and didn't want it to end) and on top of that oral feels better than an orgasm to me. Not as intense but I'd rather have 15 minutes of oral than an orgasm.

Unless I'm already close to the edge when we start though it doesn't tend to get me close to orgasm usually.

That said why would you have to blow him for half hour? Do some touching to get in the mood then a hand job then just finish him off with your mouth if you want. You can even do some oral, a hand job, some penetration then finish off with more oral if you wish. You can chop and change between sex acts!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Gounads posted:

Every straight man in all of history has thought that.

Explaining afterwards is hard. I squeeze my wife when she does things that feel better in real time.

If you don't want to squeeze, some people like to make appreciative noises when something's good. Occasionally I'll even use words like "wow that's really good keep doing that please".

But yeah real time during the act communication makes sex better.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

The Door Frame posted:

I was thinking more the acetone/mineral spirit paint thinner that I used use to pull permanent marker out of my skin as a kid. Either way, that poo poo will dry your skin out, is expensive in the quantities I'm looking for and reeks.

I just want a marker that can be washed off in a shower with nothing more harsh than a soft loofah and regular old soap

I didn't think "kids" is a word id ever use in a recommendation post in the sex thread... But try some kids bath markers or something maybe? The big kid brands have tons of "easy clean" pens. When I'm not phone posting I'll see if I can find what I mean on amazon for you.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Old Man Pants posted:

No, it isn't. It is pretty normal (by statistics) for a woman to not get off from PiV, but it isn't "normal" for them to not enjoy it (especially with a committed partner who isn't hung on either side of the size spectrum) unless they are some kind of extremist "All PiV sex is rape" feminist. Like I said in an earlier post, a lot of dudes like their balls touched/messed with etc, but it is unlikely it will get them off, doesn't mean they don't still enjoy it. I enjoy a fantastic steak, but while I enjoy it, I'd probably enjoy it less than inheriting a billion dollars.

"gets you off" really isn't the be all and end all with sex anyway. I'm a man who hasn't came from oral yet, but I prefer it to PiV.

Well, I prefer both, but if I had to pick just one I'd pass on the PiV and instead take orgasmless oral. Not like I can't finish myself off after.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

On the masturbation front I'd say try edging. Get really close to orgasm then back off. Then do it again. And again. This results in an awesome orgasm, but also in more understanding and control over your arousal levels. It won't transform you from So Solid Crew to Lionel Richie overnight but it should help a bit.

On the sex front, maybe instead of switching position for a break just do the whole stop thrusting and kiss / fondle / cuddle / play with her tits/ whatever move. Stay in the same position and inside her but pause the thrusting.

Or just get her off prior to piv. That way she can orgasm a few more times when you first penetrate but should be good and done around the time you cum.

Have you tried cumming and just carrying on? Not everyone can do it but that's also an option. Change condom if using one of course.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

hoobajoo posted:

Yeah, some people think that's hot as poo poo.

Hoobajoo scat fetish confirmed.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Shine posted:

Some people are loving dumb.

Nothing wrong with hypocognitophilia. Dumb people need to be hosed too.

Yes, my wife is a hypocognitophile! Just getting that one in there before anyone else does.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Honestly, that's entirely down to how good a job they do at eating each other out after. If they miss a drop you may be in trouble.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Jokes aside (this isn't a comedy forum you know! ) the reasons a hand job is the worst sexual contact are:

It's direct competition is masturbation. On one hand someone else doing it feels better than doing it yourself, but on the other you know your own penis better than anyone else and can react perfectly to good or bad while your partner can't.

It's the least intimate form. There's no penetration, bodies aren't close up together usually, and let's be honest, a handy is usually more a compromise act and not what anyone really wanted.

Lube. Mouths self lube. Vaginas self lube. Anyone into anal makes sure they lubricate. But what percentage of hand jobs are lubed affairs?

Don't get me wrong. I still enjoy one more than not getting one, and it's great as part of foreplay, but then it's not generally about getting you to come, it's more about warming things up and teasing and their heart is more likely to be in it.

A good, lubed, enthusiastic hand job can be great. I just doubt it's the norm.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

gently caress da Mods posted:

How long can you keep a snickers bar inside a girlsbutt? Not lookin to get her infected

Depends what glue you use really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Ras Het posted:

Or by not being a circumcised freak.

I'm a certified skin - haver and I made the loving comment. Just because we can get ourselves off without lube doesn't mean it isn't a good addition to the act.