Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nothing of importance? Are you blind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

No matter how hard you try, there's no getting out of this harem, sorry.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Ah, I had believed the childhood friend-sister-teacher to be the last one to join the harem, but I forgot we still had no royalty lookalike, how silly of me.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

pentyne posted:

Doesn't every harem series always have the MC be focused on a docile, kind of quiet semi-subservient traditional Japanese girl while the other options are mixed Japanese, aggressive, or really quirky in some way?

You'd think so, but the truth is...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fprpTNVM8EY

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

DoublePLayer posted:

And here's the actual chapter.

Well played though, The Evil Thing

He did link it. He's got two links in his post.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The greatest lie is the chapter title

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Uh, I think you guys are just being weird/projecting. She's a baker. She bakes cakes. She bakes a wedding cake for one of her best friends' wedding. It doesn't have to be more than that, cripes.

Terper fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Aug 4, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://mangastream.com/r/nisekoi/Final%20Chapter/3581/1

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Well, at least I'm glad for Y-san.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Guy has several female friends as a child, and promises the one he is in love with that he'll marry her. Years later, he has forgotten which female friend he promised this to. He must fake being in love with another female friend, but falls in love with that one instead.

• Locked thread