Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
Sorry if I missed it but can anyone explain boons and boon parties please?

I only have like 10 boons of different types which I've been holding off using but sometimes get boon bonuses out of nowhere. I haven't picked up a boon in weeks. This is all I know about them.

Zoobtro fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

and everyone around you.

Ahh, that was the part I was missing. Thanks. So how do people have so many of them? I have a vague memory of them being around when I first started playing, hence the few I have, but I guess they are no longer around?

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

this is great, thanks davebo

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

anyone get any of the codes from this? couldn't make any out

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Does anyone know if we'll still be able to cash in eggs for ghost boxes after tomorrow or should I just get rid of them all today?

I must have got over 100 odin marks from those things.

Zoobtro fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 1, 2014

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Toshimo posted:

The egg turnins are supposed to remain on beast for at least another week.

Sounds risky. Might have to spend 50 or so tonight just in case. Going back to grinding 2 or 3 odin marks per LQ is going to suck.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Spudsly posted:

Then again you don't really gain anything by hoarding them.

I might use them to benefit a new hero in the future I guess. Same reason I'm holding onto Saturdays basket.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

WarLocke posted:

Juggernaught medallions are just gonzo now. 2k+ health, +1 Dur, invuln proc... Good for pretty much anyone.

Swapping between hydra medallion and cosmic juggs medallion during xdef on my TM has been working pretty well

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Lemon Curdistan posted:

his voice acting is great.

Psylocke, let's turn our socks into action!

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Leper Residue posted:

I just got one on wave 1 about 30 minutes ago. Got two torsos out of it too. This was the only wave one spawn I got during about 30 tries.

Just tried it, one wave 1 in 45 mins and no bits. A wave 4 and 50+ kills on the 90 second wave a couple times and again nothing. oh well.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

RatHat posted:

90 second wave doesn't seem to have the same high drop rate.

I know but ~50 sentinel kills per 90 seconds seemed like a good idea at the time.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

RatHat posted:

The Nightcrawler build in the OP seems pretty out of date, anyone have some tips for him? I'm thinking of using This build for leveling and early 60 and This build for endgame, what do you think? And any suggestions on what stats to go for for Nightcrawler? Standard mix of physical damage, survivability, and spirit regen?

You're in safe hands with those builds.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Do you know what Infraggable means?!

Holy moly, those items!

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Spudsly posted:

He's hanging out with Moleman and is involved in the encounter.

That whole thing should be a co-op terminal, it's a unique but forgotten section of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Nice little stunt.

• Locked thread