Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Almost 3 fuckin feet of snow in the last 24 hours. Winter should be over, it's April for gently caress sake

Aren't you Canadian?

Because its always supposed to be winter there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

No superhero smash up stuff. I was thinking this was going to be Watchmen type stuff but nope. Gender issues and African genocide.

Probably had this dude in your class

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3255771&pagenumber=135#post427745522

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ZappDash posted:

what the gently caress kind of lovely gen ed credits do you mung lords need from your school?

i will get to take ceramics next semester and bypass every single "gender studies in post-modern society" course that fills that kind of credit. the only downside is getting my rear end to campus at 8am to make ash trays or dumb coffee mugs or whatever the gently caress it is someone makes in a ridiculously low level art course. worthless garbage, i suppose.

Maybe some of us just want to rub our cis-periority in the noses of college kids who believe dumb poo poo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ZappDash posted:

or you could not take those courses whenever possible so you don't run into bronies and japanophiles and kinkophiles and scoffophiles and other worthless subcultures. seeing "film studies and culture: a common perspective" immediately sends firing klaxxons into my barely functioning brain to get the gently caress away from anything and anyone associated with that course.

Chill dude. I just wanted to use cis-periority in a sentence. My electives were all PE because working out is easy enough to do when you are still in PT mode

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I had college credit from University of Maryland, Embry Riddle, and some other college that they took.

My older brother has a BS in Aeronautics from Embry Riddle he got in the mid 90s. Nothing gets him so sad as hearing the private school he had to be in the top 7% of SAT scores to get in to is now a loving UoP substitute

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i go to one of the most liberal schools in the country in one of the most liberal places in the country and i haven't seen much of any sjw stuff, certainly nobody going off in class on it yet v:shobon:v

I thought you lived in Phoenix?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

transferred to a new school at the beginning of the year, i'm in the northeast now

Gotcha, because I was about to say Phoenix is pretty conservative for being Far-East LA

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Snowdens Secret posted:

Hope the crowd let him know, he was probably really nervous that he'd crash and burn and it'd bring his whole evening tumbling down

:bustem:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Abe Vigoda is a national treasure :patriot:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Buffalo externals are really good

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Don't, this goddamned Canadian is trying to steal our national secrets

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Thank you for this service :patriot:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

gleep gloop posted:

lmao I can't wait until you dive headlong into alcoholism and finally kill yourself after crying at pictures of your ex on Facebook.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Reminder: Asking trans people to disclose their status to potential sex partners is literally the same as 10 gigaHitlers.

Honestly it doesn't take a genius to figure that poo poo out before this happens to you

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/mTdNyAk.jpg :nws:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

A trans woman is like a 2004 Sti. Sure it's an Sti and does pretty much what you want, but the owner probably did a hack job tune and there's a lot of hard miles on it. Most likely it has a re-build title, too.

But atleast the STI doesn't spend all day in tumblr bitching about how it got found out by some bigot at the bar because they spotted a crotch bulge and a 5 o'clock shadow

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 14, 2014

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'd gently caress the Its Always Sunny tranny if it was post-op and I was tipsy. But they're never that pretty irl

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Please change title to April 2014 Vet Thread - I'd gently caress the It's Always Sunny tranny if it was post-op and I was tipsy.

I believe this would show solidarity with our trans forums members.

I used to own a Trans-Am, but one day the transmission caught fire and I got rid of it for literally being a flamming double trannie

True-fuckin-story

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Having your car get hosed up by a deer was totally worth it just for that guy to say that.

Agreed

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
So one day Larry wakes up and discovers there's an 1800 lb Grizzly on his roof

First he calls animal control, and they say they can't do poo poo about an 1800 lb endangered animal, and instruct him to call the Game Warden

Game Warden tells Larry he can't do poo poo about a Grizzly either, but says he knows a guy named Dale who always has a solution for this kinda poo poo and only charges $20. Larry says 'gently caress it, I'll try him' and calls Dale. Sure enough, Dale says he'll be there in 10 minutes.

15 minutes late Dale arrives at the house in a white pickup truck with a mean-rear end lookin Rottweiler in the passenger seat and a rifle in the back.

He hands the rifle to Larry and says "So here's what we're gonna do: I'm going to climb up onto your roof and scare the Grizzly off. Once he hits the ground, I've trained my dog to go bite his nuts and shake them until the Grizzly passes out. After that I'll load him up and go release him in the hills."

Larry thinks about it and decides the plan isn't half bad and may actually work.

"But why'd you give me the rifle?" He asks Dale

"If I fall off the roof, shoot the dog."

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 17, 2014

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

fixed, ya big gay baby

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Started work at 4am this morning helping some friends of my brother repo a mid 90s Tahoe some guy hadn't paid on in something like 10 months. So we show up at this guy's house and get a chain on the truck and start wenching it up. Dude comes out of the front door absolutely furious asking what the hell is going on and threatening to go get his gun.

We explain that he hasn't made a payment on it since last June and the bank wanted it recovered. He gets way more pissed because he's had it paid off since 2003 and punctuates it with "Who the gently caress would be making payments on an old rear end loving truck like this?"

Dude's got a point and we can tell he's trying very hard to be calm about it, so we call up the main office for the repo guys and start talking to the bank. Turns out the dude's fuckin daughter and son in law took out a $6,000 loan from his bank posing as the guy we were talking to and used the Tahoe as the collateral right before they (the daughter and her husband) had PCS'd for Lewis-McChord.

Dude is now the type of pissed off thats usually reserved for Russians who are running out of vodka or Arabs running out of young boys, takes the phone with the bank on the other line and transfers the cash to pay it off entirely then offers all of us a cup of coffee as we take the Tahoe off the back of the tow truck. We said yes because it turns out 4am sucks just as loving bad as I remembered and hang out with the dude for 20 minutes to help him calm down. Good loving dude, sucks our morning had to start with pissing him off, I offered to run a background and credit check on him at the office today to make sure they hadn't used his identity any more than that, he accepted the offer. Pretty sure if you hear about a double murder in the Seattle area this week, it's gonna be justifiable.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

DoktorLoken posted:

Please tell me this dude lived in Frytown or whatever that meth neighborhood is in Sierra Vista. Painting a cool picture here.

Hereford. Nice house, too. Guy had money and lived well within his means by what I saw, just a trashy loving daughter

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

what color is the boathouse?

Like everything else in Hereford, it's yellowish brown from years of dust devils and sun

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

He's making a dumb joke.

I know, I've seen Ronin ;)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats posted:

Started work at 4am this morning helping some friends of my brother repo a mid 90s Tahoe some guy hadn't paid on in something like 10 months. So we show up at this guy's house and get a chain on the truck and start wenching it up. Dude comes out of the front door absolutely furious asking what the hell is going on and threatening to go get his gun.

We explain that he hasn't made a payment on it since last June and the bank wanted it recovered. He gets way more pissed because he's had it paid off since 2003 and punctuates it with "Who the gently caress would be making payments on an old rear end loving truck like this?"

Dude's got a point and we can tell he's trying very hard to be calm about it, so we call up the main office for the repo guys and start talking to the bank. Turns out the dude's fuckin daughter and son in law took out a $6,000 loan from his bank posing as the guy we were talking to and used the Tahoe as the collateral right before they (the daughter and her husband) had PCS'd for Lewis-McChord.

Dude is now the type of pissed off thats usually reserved for Russians who are running out of vodka or Arabs running out of young boys, takes the phone with the bank on the other line and transfers the cash to pay it off entirely then offers all of us a cup of coffee as we take the Tahoe off the back of the tow truck. We said yes because it turns out 4am sucks just as loving bad as I remembered and hang out with the dude for 20 minutes to help him calm down. Good loving dude, sucks our morning had to start with pissing him off, I offered to run a background and credit check on him at the office today to make sure they hadn't used his identity any more than that, he accepted the offer. Pretty sure if you hear about a double murder in the Seattle area this week, it's gonna be justifiable.

Follow Up: Dude called his son in law's squadron commander. So if any of you at McChord hear about an airman getting hosed pretty hard, we might be connected in this crazy mixed up universe of ours :angel:

Also, we think the daughter might have opened up a credit card in his name, too.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

Yeah cool will that get me laid?

No. The ability to buy alcohol goes a long way with Freshmen and Sophmore chicks, though

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hell you don't even need to say the first part. I was accused of literally gunning children for sport. When I said I was a mechanic in the Air Force and never went within 1000 miles of a war zone I was instead accused of being complacent in the gunning down of children.

Their parents couldn't figure out Duck-And-Cover so maybe they weren't destined for greatness to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whip, Nice, please add this to the rules thread, tia

• Locked thread