Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

can't disagree with mr redknapp there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

classic red herring to distract us from finding out who the twix bum bandit is

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

But enough about the City takeover.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

where will davey moyes go next?

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Ravel posted:

Barcelona

having managed a big club, is he ready to up sticks and head to

... the camp

he is

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

I hope he goes down showing a little more brass than he has as manager. Refuse to resign, have them pay him out, retire to the A-League managing the Phoenix or something lmao

my voice is gonna be hoarse from all the hooting

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

EvilHawk posted:

United have apparently told talkSPORT he is definitely not being sacked...

barry from salford will be holding the line in a right old huff

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

cringing like mad

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

IT'S 0-0 BOYS! MAN U'S SEASON STARTS NOW!

rip davey, too good for this earth

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Machinegunboyo posted:

Is this true? Please be true.

it is

The Guardian posted:

The club are believed to be interested in putting Giggs in charge temporarily until the end of the season.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

I'd really rather they left Dear Roberto to fulfill his promise of bringing Champions League football to Goodison Park.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

I don't feel comfortable discussing competent candidates who may guide United out of the doldrums.

I want to put forward bucktooth morons who'll keep the club spinning around in circles.

So, step up Harry Redknapp, your time has come. It's come.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Sounds like he let the Chosen One talk go to his head and set off trying to re-invent the wheel.

There aren't any positives to take from his spell. He's made a hash of everything, and I've loved it. Loved it.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

TelekineticBear! posted:

hes a real scumbag, if he wasnt a footballer you just know he'd be selling coke on a council estate

I don't trust anyone called "Giggsy" op. He's bad news.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

if jose could take chelsea to la liga, he would imo

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

PirateBob posted:

Giggs is said to have lifted spirits at Carrington and has already made a telling move - switching Friday's press conference from 1.30pm to 9.30am - the time favoured by Sir Alex Ferguson. The source added: “There’s a real spring in Ryan’s step - he’s really embraced it and has already had a positive impact.”

There'll be a Moyesfrei press conference tomorrow :patriot:

I wanna see how salty giggsy gets when this rubbish side continues getting clobbered

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Winston Reid. Apparently, several of the big clubs are looking to go after him in the summer.

He's the next Ryan Nelsen. Dependable sort, but better suited to smaller clubs imo. Would love to see him at Everton.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

:negative:

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

vaginal culture posted:

And on page 88 of all pages lol

i'm going to hell anyway op

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

I bet none of these players were asked if they wanted Giggs in the job permanently, probably more "Do you think he would make a good full-time manager?"

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

PirateBob posted:

Oh come on. As if any decent coach wouldn't end up on the outs with loving Moyes.

that's part of it, but there's an old boys mentality personified by giggs

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Burqa King posted:

Please don't be andy please don't be andy

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

who would've thought making al murray the pub landlord spurs manager would be a bad idea?

(or whatever pub comedian sherwood resembles)

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

mods rename me cuppers british WORRR sorts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

big dumb 'arry would love a bit of united imo

• Locked thread