Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Ahahaha god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

At least right now all of the SJW fuckwits are occupied in this thread and aren't making GBS threads up the rest of the forum with bullshit gender politics.

I hate to break it to you but there's this new feature called "having more than one tab open at a time." Your heroic martyrdom has done nothing.

They sing no songs in tumblr, nor do they celebrate heroes. For silent is that dismal realm and cheerless. Yet the story of gamers.txt and the 100% man who defended it is whispered across the internet. And when a new arrival asks about the one to whom even Anita bows her head, the answer is always the same. Adam Bowen stood alone at Something Awful, and that answer is enough.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

"n-no mom, I haven't been visiting anywhere called 'futaforums.net,' I don't know how that got in our search history" -- Adam Bowen, age 25

Having been on the internet for some time, I can confirm that most futa art does not, in fact, have "balls", the defining metric that Adam Bowen uses to define gender. You are either a ballhaver or you are not a ballhaver, and that is all that needs to be said about the subject.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

ShadowMar posted:

how long until you post "Haha I was the puppetmaster all along!"

Ha ha! The joke is on you! I was merely pretending to be retarded!

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Mirthless posted:

Did you know that browsers made in the last ten years have tabs that you can switch between with a single click?

wait, really?
Supposedly, it started with 4chan posters joking about how deep and interesting the new MLP was, and you know how nerds get.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Counterpoint: that's how Tails Got Trolled was created.

Correction: that's how TGT was created, until it and its fans went so far up their own asses that it became unironic and very, very unfunny.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.
:munch:

I would consider taking suggestions for an :adambowen: smilie but :shrek: already exists.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Delusibeta posted:

:munch:

I would consider taking suggestions for an :adambowen: smilie but :shrek: already exists.

The no smoking symbol but instead of a cigarette it's a pair of balls

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

KittyEmpress posted:

Nah it's totally fine, don't hate people. Hate is totally bad for you.

Just make fun of him because it's fun and super cathartic.

You still haven't responded to my post. Is it because my level of fitness has completely ruined your attempt to fat shame me? Or is it because you realized that I was right and fat shaming people (even people you don't like) is harmful to all people who struggle with weight, particularly women, and killed yourself out of shame?

In case you missed it:

Adam Bowen posted:

Hey check it out it's the self-proclaimed feminist who also likes to engage in fat shaming, even though fat shaming is one of the most anti-feminist things a person can do!

So yeah, you're fat shaming me because you don't like me and it makes you feel good. But have you considered that there might be women reading this who have issues with their weight? And maybe those women enjoy seeing you try to put me down, but seeing someone fat shaming someone else might still remind them of their own weight issues and actually make them feel like poo poo? You're pretty much an awful person, good job.

As for how loving fat I am, here's an IRL picture of me shirtless so you can shame me some more.

roboblart
Sep 10, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

Ha ha! The joke is on you! I was merely pretending to be retarded!

He stole my favorite trick.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

You still haven't responded to my post. Is it because my level of fitness has completely ruined your attempt to fat shame me? Or is it because you realized that I was right and fat shaming people (even people you don't like) is harmful to all people who struggle with weight, particularly women, and killed yourself out of shame?

In case you missed it:

If that stock photo is of you then take your own photo that we can't find online. Oh, gotta prove you're a guy too so, y'know.

Remember to tag it as NSFW!

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

ImpAtom posted:

I hate to break it to you but there's this new feature called "having more than one tab open at a time." Your heroic martyrdom has done nothing.

They sing no songs in tumblr, nor do they celebrate heroes. For silent is that dismal realm and cheerless. Yet the story of gamers.txt and the 100% man who defended it is whispered across the internet. And when a new arrival asks about the one to whom even Anita bows her head, the answer is always the same. Adam Bowen stood alone at Something Awful, and that answer is enough.

Even if no one else does, I appreciate this.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Adam Bowen posted:

In case you missed it:

No you're a fatty and I don't really care. Go on with your oppressed minority rant you proto-SJW. I'm sure the plight of the brony and the neckbeard will call to you next. Or maybe the plight of people who say m'lady, or wear fedoras???

The world may never know.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Adam Bowen posted:

In case you missed it:

shut up fatty

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Adam Bowen posted:

In case you missed it:

you dropped a cheeto in your belly button

better get an excavation team on that, stat

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker

ShadowMar posted:

shut up fatty

actually never stop posting please mr bowen

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
drat, you owned us with that googled photo.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
If you get so offended about people mocking your body that you feel compelled to crack and post a photo, regardless of whether or not it's actually you, you're kind of a loser hth

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

When you're having an argument with a legion of morons and you drop a post that makes every single one of them try to change the subject, what else can you call it besides owned?

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Adam Bowen posted:

In case you missed it:

Slime posted:

Take a pic of you holding a piece of paper with today's date on it.

shirtless of course.

E: Oh boy, here comes the puppetmaster defense!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Yo nerds you better stop messing with Kevin "Fragmaster" Bowen's brother Adam "Kevin "Fragmaster" Bowen's brother" Bowen. This is me irl so don't start messing with me either we'll beat you up

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Squallege posted:

Yo nerds you better stop messing with Kevin "Fragmaster" Bowen's brother Adam "Kevin "Fragmaster" Bowen's brother" Bowen. This is me irl so don't start messing with me either we'll beat you up

Pssh, like anyone would be scared of a jobber like you.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

This is a picture of Adam Bowen's girlfriends, not a single one of them has balls

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

^me irl

what now, skeletor

goethe.cx fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 25, 2014

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I dunno guys I think he can win this

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Oh I feel awful I reported you now Adam Bowen, you've been quite a font of comedy. 5'd the thread, please disregard my report Kewpuh and keep this crazy train going.

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW

Adam Bowen posted:

In case you missed it:

fat people should exercise imho thats why i am

roboblart
Sep 10, 2012

chaos rhames posted:

I dunno guys I think he can win this

He just needs to get the energy of every neckbeard on the internet but even they can't lift their arms up.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Scratch-O posted:

E: Oh boy, here comes the puppetmaster defense!

My webcam is broken, I'd go get a new one but I tore my ACL last week and I'm not going to make the effort it currently takes to leave the house just to please a bunch of loving shut-ins on SA.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

And you obviously don't own a phone that was made in the last 10 years, either. Guys just take his word, he's a real fuckin' man and he's not here to prove anything to you chumps.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Adam Bowen posted:

My webcam is broken, I'd go get a new one but I tore my ACL last week and I'm not going to make the effort it currently takes to leave the house just to please a bunch of loving shut-ins on SA.

In the year 2014, being unable to find a camera is probably a sign of being an idiot, hth.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Adam Bowen posted:

Well clearly you have an iPhone, use that you dummy

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The really amazing thing is that even if this is just a long dedicated troll it's still pretty pathetic.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Adam Bowen posted:

You probably broke it by sitting on it

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
when I feel that I'm entered into a hostile discussion where people are going to be mean online to me and stop me from having a fun time I have a glass of water or something

Toad King
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah, I'm the best

Adam Bowen posted:

I was gonna call you the king of shut-ins but alas you are merely the jack.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Adam Bowen posted:

Adam Bowen, Sexlord Elect and Gender Marshall, posting from the year 2003 via his 100% maleness.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Adam Bowen posted:

When you're having an argument with a legion of morons and you drop a post that makes every single one of them try to change the subject, what else can you call it besides owned?

Literally no one else is changing the subject, if anything you are pretty much the only one who wants to leave the subject.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

^me irl

what now, skeletor

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Toad King posted:

I was gonna call you the king of shut-ins but alas you are merely the jack.

I don't think that being stuck at home for a while because of a sports injury is generally what shut-in refers to.

• Locked thread