Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

MassRafTer posted:

A wrestler having good matches in All Japan or Pro Wrestling NOAH is par for the course.

HHH managing to have good matches in WWE is frankly incredible. Have you seen how bad this company is?

this makes Tajiri the best worker in the world for having great matches in 2000 ECW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

HHH deserves a ton of credit for his 2000 run

I mean, it's hard to drag matches out of dudes who don't know how to work like Foley, Rock, Angle, Jericho, Taka, and Benoit when that's who you're almost exclusively working with all year

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

funny thing is the few things HHH actually is good at are bumping and showing rear end, but he's gotta show everyone what a tough badass he supposedly is

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

good snap

take a bump

doubly funny when compared to the Omega seminar someone posted in the AEW thread

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

dude who talked here about women on the WWE roster using IUDs and then turning around and whining about HIPAA is pretty loving rich

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Vagabundo posted:

This kind of reminds me of a thing that happened in rugby. Jerusalem used to pop up in the rugby threads in SAS, so he probably remembers him, but about 10 years ago, South Africa used to have this guy at No. 8 (that's literally what the position is called) called Pierre Spies. Million dollar look, built like a loving tank, could run like a bullet, etc.

pierres pies

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Benne posted:

They're the Kpop stans of Wrestling Twitter (I know this doesn't answer your question but it's true)

kpop stans are our allies though

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

want sir william black to boot big william in the dome

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

TLAD and TBOGT were both way more fun than the main story on GTA IV.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Gay Tony was indeed my favorite of the bunch. The characters (particularly Yusuf) were loving great.

I liked GTAV a lot, but the online seems grifty as gently caress and really turns me off of playing. I usually just stuck to doing races on there.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

:sax: ?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Claytor posted:

I'd be willing to put five bucks on this guy thinking they're Roppongi 3K.

I'd double that to say he's never seen either team before

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

does anyone who obsesses over Bray even watch anything at all other than WWE?

not wrestling, but anything at all?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

davidbix posted:

arpaio poo poo

don't mind me, I just want to post my favorite tweet ever:

https://twitter.com/911VICTIM/status/283408621373624320

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

really about the only thing I'd want an AEW/NJPW partnership for is to exchange some of the lower card talent both ways

I'd love for my beautiful boy Yota Tsuji to do his excursion with AEW

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

I remember back in the late '80s when AJPW booked some rookie to lose his first 60 or so singles matches over the span of a year and a half.

Way to screw that dude right out of the gate, guys. Not even gonna bother with his name, like it's important after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

ICR posted:

What a loving take from that Twitter account. Sickening.

Assuming it's really him, I think it's hysterical. An actual wrestler simping for a company he never wrestled in.