Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

"is there a reason this match is happening" is hilarious coming from someone who def watches hundreds of random-rear end 6 man tag matches in NJPW

Like I know this is not a new take but the main event of the biggest ppv in the history of wrestling was two guys who had a match because they wanted to be the winner of the match

Obviously once you take Debra out of the equation bam she non factor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining someone doing that in a wrestling ring and the viewer just sitting down arms folded

Wrestling should be like a legitimate athletic competition unless someone does something legitimately athletic

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
A heel taking over the broadcast and doing an entire 3 hour raw where they force the production truck to do a clip show of their best matches and promos would own though. Taking over the wwe twitter to just be matt facts about themselves. what I'm saying is let the weird booking ideas guy with 11 followers cook

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Remember when tazz debuted in wwf and it was this dude just turning up to kill kurt angle and JR just saying 'ITS TAZZ'. Like as a kid watching this I've never seen a minute of ecw or have any clue who this guy is but who cares because this tazz guy marching down to the ring to break some necks is a big deal and my child mind gets this instantly

Imagining this guy going 'its who? Yawn. Way to build characters, why should I care about this guy. Where are my social media vignettes and qr codes'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
His name is finlay, but why does he love to fight

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wasn't flair in one of the early mitbs specifically so he could get flung off a ladder and nothing else

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The Italian weatherman Roman Rains

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Sheldon stopping mid joke to tell everyone to LISTEN TO THIS CROWD WOOOW

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The :yeah: movement

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We never did find out what everybody wants

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

super macho dude posted:

It was head, a slang term for fellatio and/or cunnilingus

Thank you

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Venomous posted:

Keep Crying !

Shame we just had a new thread title lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Was it taka/all of kaientai who were offered a Yakuza gimmick in the 90s and turned it down because the irl Yakuza would have killed them when they went back to Japan. Sure I remember reading that once

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lot of athletes built like WWA Yokozuna who got gassed standing upright

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
4% body fat Eddie Strydom WOOOW LOOK AT THE STRIATION

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
80s WWF booking where every match ends with a double DQ + brawl to the back

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Vampiro

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Venomous posted:

literally Ric Flair

Jim Cornette falling over and his pants split showing his big underpants with hearts on them and he covers the rip while running to the back, falling over the whole time. Except it's serious and not comedy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Throwing A Christmas Carol across the room in rage because Marley is dead to begin with and there's no buildup or storyline

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Global balding is a great stable name

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Phoning the police when someone gets thrown into the collection of loosely gathered pipes that is backstage at every arena in the world

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I like the people who claim people didn't know wrestling was fake in the 70s when they were threatening to kill heels, like a drunk crowd of rednecks wouldn't have tried to stab the freebirds if they knew it was a work

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jeff jarret will take over WWE

Vinces salary is now the guitar budget for the year. It's his world

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I could beat any wrestler in a fight because I would wait for them to punch me with a closed fist and win by DQ

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Getting in an altercation with cm punk and he goes for the ionian nerve grip killing me instantly

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

shiksa posted:

remember when like half of every wrestlers Wikipedia page was an exhaustive collection of moves they did? that kicked rear end

Big fan of the inverted sitout chinlock facebuster (commonly known as the Stone Cold Stunner)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Earthquake was cool as hell

Golga coming out with the cartman doll aww hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

*leans head out of window of enormous glass house* lmao