Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
After the dark side of the ring episode, everyone wanted BPJ to make it.

And he got a chance, I believe it was against MJF,
And man, did I go "...well, that was something. Let us never speak of this again"

And that's about right when everyone forgot about him until Christian buried him, as he should've :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Will or Takeshita just needed gawk at the hard cam for 10 seconds in disbelief after every kickout

Then it's "real pro wrestling" :jerkbag:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

No one tell him what happened when Punk entered one.

I forgot about that and wanted to see how this was reported on and it was worth it.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:lmao: :lol:

:dafuq:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I remember Owen being a nation member. I remember :unsmith:

I don't really remember why exactly he was there but he was there

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

they've done stuff like this before in the 90s and 00s

it's just weird to keep pointing out simple steadycam shots that I see in other sports and non-sports constantly as if they're overly complicated majestic Kubrick type of shots.

I didn't like Dunn either but it's not as if steadycam operators were being jailed because he was there

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

"I just think we can work this into an angle if you're going to be leaking stupid poo poo for no reason"

Is what I'm imagining set old Brooks off, but we'll never really know anyway.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Goblin Queen posted:

I thought Punk leaked the real glass stuff to make himself sound like a real locker room leader or something

He did

August 15 is when the whole thing started and it wasn't Jack Perry leaking anything

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1691527519462191104

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

he didn’t get the bag 😭
Too cheesy
:dafuq:

As I watch Bald FTR profusely bleeding while doing a piledriver on a ladder, I whisper "too cheesy" and lament for the days of an undead wrestler and his burnt brother trading "lightning bolt" powers at one another

Every time Goldberg opens his mouth I always regret that period in time where I was a Goldberg fan

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Who are you to doubt that this man is a registered lethal weapon

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Seeing someone praise this finish made me think "Vince Russo deserves his flowers."

Why didn't they just do "toss wrestler out after they hit their finisher" and steal the win that way, the way it's been done for decades at this point. It's simple,quicker, and there isn't that weird pause after the first 2 count that happens because you want to do that bridging pin :psyduck:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

https://twitter.com/AIRGold_/status/1783270493157458255?t=fuzhP7TbUQuykiKa5a_xUg&s=19

Bully Ray doesn't like it when the crowd are going hot as gently caress for a great match.

He has a finite amount of POPS

:lmao: :lol:

Old bastard should go back to his hole

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Apparently pink is a color that no other blond woman can wear because... ~reasons~

:psyduck:

What the gently caress Jim valley

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

https://x.com/wrestlecringe/status/1784724764247941159?s=46 "Main Event" Tama Tonga when? :shobon:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

https://x.com/phildl616/status/1785706758876315971?s=46

That guy on that cheap heat podcast, I don't know his name, really said "Cody Luther king" in a non-ironic manner :psyduck:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I still don't understand Jim's weird rear end reasoning of "well you know, she wears pink and this other person wears pink so wwe stans are going to yell at her for wearing pink"

Like :dafuq:, I guess Miyu Yamashita shouldn't be called the pink striker because oh no, the wwe stans are trying to trademark pink or something poo poo

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

It's like when after WCW folded, during the endless "why WCW died " programs they did, you had motherfuckers like Dok Hendrix going "I saw they had a bald guy in black trucks and oh my god, it's just Steve Austin"

It's kinda like that,except AEW hasn't folded, so it's even stupider now(especially with Twitter).

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

WWE style is having the referee direct you to the next spot and tell you what's next and if you mess it up then it's the referee's fault?

https://x.com/peps_wrestling/status/1786835247457296696?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

hologram bray wyatt

They're going beat some jobber up, oh let's say "main event" Jey Uso, and then on the tron it's going to be video of bray with the "whole world in his hand" thing

WWE stans go "this is such a great tribute. It's cinema"

Next it's Uncle Howdy vs Jey in a funhouse match sponsored by Pizza Hut.

:yeshaha: I feel this in my soul