Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

MassRafTer posted:

It's not really a big deal because the Raw after WM is the second biggest of the year and you can do a hot angle to write them out for a few weeks.

What's the biggest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
From reddit:

quote:

Sorry to lay all this "real talk" on you guys, but it's early on a Saturday and I figured some of you might benefit from this discussion...

I listened to Punk on Colt's show and got angry. I didn't get angry for most of the reasons the rest of you did. I got angry because I related a little too much with Punk. He was fed up and he walked. He left a situation that was detrimental to his health and well being. Why could I do the same?

I live with my two uncles and they're old, manipulative, angry SOB's. I laid in bed listening to the Punk interview and decided that I needed to move out that day. My uncles are alcoholics. I'm straight-edge. They also tease me for never drinking. They'd always invite their friends over, some of whom are legit homeless, and party for days. They'd trash my video games, they'd steal my clothes, and they'd make me feel useless. I'm not a kid, btw - a grown man. But it still hurt.

My uncles used to call me, "Tommy the 'Two Beer' Queer" because that's all I can drink before feeling sick. I created this user name as an homage to that bullshit. Today I'm going to own that bad name.

I'm living with a relative now until I save up enough to pay the first, last, and security on a new place. I'm excited about new opportunities. I'm excited about no longer being subject to verbal abuse everytime I walk through the door. Punk's anger motivated me to get angry too and walk out of a situation that was hurting me. I hope someone takes away the same message from his Colt interview that I did.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Could be 500k when you add the replay as a de facto west coast airing.

I thought the 360k counted the west coast?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Who's BoD?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

metsfan is back again with the scoops fyi

Not even worth quoting.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

duyarvish posted:

Remember when Kalisto was going to be unmasked and get a gay hairstylist gimmick? Metsfan is the best

Speaking of: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/31hb61/enough_already_can_we_please_stop_the_endless/cq1jsgz?context=3

MetsFan4Ever posted:

On this Easter eve I guess you can compare me to Jesus. I have my followers. I have people that are out to get me for no good reason. It is a vicious cycle.

Before I got here there were a little over 50,000 subscribers to this subreddit. Once I got here, started posting and my name got out on the dirt sheets that I was here this community picked up more subscribers than it could have ever imagined. Name another poster that has single handily brought 15,000 (and counting) subscribers. You can't.

They got jealous of my fame. It was getting too big. They needed to take me down. Again, you people brought this on yourselves. I will still be around. I will still report on the news that I hear. People will still read and comment. My stories will still make the dirt sheets. Why? Because I am the most legit thing that has ever been in this community.

No I was nice enough to share my stories and information for free and not have a bunch of sheep shill out 10 bucks a month to pay for it. You all should be thankful that I am giving you something for free. I've been asked numerous times by many different sites to join them and get paid. I have declined because this community once had grace and thanked me for my time.

Abrasive Obelisk fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Apr 6, 2015

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

OctoberCountry posted:

Holy poo poo he just keeps going

MetsFan4Ever posted:

It is wrestling. People need to relax. Nobody that matters in the entertainment industry takes it seriously.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

flashy_mcflash posted:

Have you ever forwarded this thread to Regal or any of the faithful over there?

I swear I thought you meant William Regal here

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

Whoever runs Taima just pulled the plug on everything and told everyone to gently caress off off 420chan and go back to Tumblr because they got yelled at for saying Bobby Heenan looks like ET :laffo:

All of 420chan is down too!

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
TNA has not sold a ticket in this entire year. Attendance doesn't matter to them.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Lead-in killer as opposed to?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I wanted to know when the WONHOF ballots were due and found this.

Steiner Brothers should be in. Luger and Sting maybe? Hall and Nash for influence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

I don't want to see Stardust challenging for the world title