Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Carbon dioxide posted:

Yeah, I was at my last health point, and as soon as I could jump, I did. To a store that was conveniently nearby. But I had a bunch of fires in my shield room, and before I could stop it, it took out the system, which causes a single point of hull damage.

Ouch, you should have paused and bought a point of hull first thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat

Carbon dioxide posted:

You could've abbrevated my name 'CO2' like I suggested so it doesn't just show Dioxide.

But I guess it doesn't really matter. I don't think I've ever been a slug before. :)

I like how the ships name and your name go together, like it was named after your grandfather or something.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat
For a ship name how about The Sitting Duck, the Rebels wouldn't even see it coming.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

Soiled Meat
I don't know if I cursed the ship with the name, but The Sitting Duck sure did a fine job living up to it.

I'm sorry crew for failing you, but it was a beautiful ending.

• Locked thread