Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

THE loving MOON posted:

I'm still pulling for Waluigi. Show him and Wario off on the same day and I think I might just have a seizure.

Waluigi showed up in the tournament today and kicked Bowser's rear end.

Sadly it was as an assist trophy. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm most interested in Rosalina and Robin. On the other hand I'm totally uninterested in the Men of Mega and Pac varieties.

Palutena might also be fun.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Dexie posted:

Sadly, yes.

I used to have a friend who was legit pissed when he saw that Wario was using his Warioware costume in Brawl. Even when he was revealed to have his classic costume as an option, the guy was still mad because it wasn't default, and because his moveset was based too much on Warioware and not the platformers.

This is how I feel and I won't apologize. :colbert:

I do like the Warioware games though, I just prefer the platformers and think his Warioware costume looks dumb.

I was mostly just disappointed that I ended up not enjoying playing as Wario in Brawl when he was the character I was most excited about being added.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I enjoyed all the Warioland games, however the first one I played was Warioland 4, and as such that is objectively the greatest game ever conceived.

Seriously though, Warioland 4 is really drat good.

This guy knows what's up

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Supercar Gautier posted:

Now we can proceed to debate the Final Five.

Col. Tigh confirmed

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Mario track is a remix of the M&L Dream Team battle music and it owns.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Blackheart posted:

Lately I've been having these urges...

to smash a bro

You should probably see a professional about these violent tendencies.

• Locked thread