Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

That recording webpage is a riot. I love that Beatles parody song, I hope all of these are in game somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Well yeah but she simultaneously looks like she's going to come and kill you herself, and she's done tons of awful poo poo to you and your friends at that point.

I turned, watched and giggled along with her sobs of anguish during that event, walking through that vent afterwards kind of made me feel like a huge dick in retrospect.

Fantastic game, I'll probably replay through for the other timeline after I get some more work done in Drakengard 3.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

poptart_fairy posted:

FWIW, the silenced pistol is a goddamned sniping machine. I've chained across-the-room headshots with that thing to murder Commanders in no time, allowing me to whip out two machine guns and jump in on the rest with reckless abandon.

The throwing knives are a 1 hit kill on non heavily armored enemies on Normal which made for some hilarious gimmick play. Strangely if the knives hit they just destroy that body part like it was hit with shrapnel. My friend and I made a game of trying to hit bank shots in the lunar base by throwing knives through all the weird walls and gratings.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I wish the Rise of the Triad reboot had been this great. I have so much other poo poo to do and play right now but that itch to tear through this game a second time is probably going to sideline that.

I did hit one problem on the PS4 version in my first playthrough that I hope never happens again: right as I was starting the last boss fight (the scene where Wyatt/Fergus bot pimp hands you out the door and you lose your weapons) the game crashed and corrupted my save data. Mercifully only my checkpoint was lost, but working my way through the final level again was a little frustrating.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Geight posted:

A fully-charged LKW shot can fell an ubersoldat in a single blow, at the expense of all or most of your battery depending on if you have the perk for bigger batteries. That doesn't make that upgrade useful or anything, it's just that the LKW was a great little "gently caress this target in particular" weapon and I'd hate to see it sold short!

LKW is a great gun that you can pretty easily scum a lot of the late game with along with those ubersoldat LMGs thanks to an abundance of charging stations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Mindblast posted:

Thing is he rolled in there like a vegetable and there was no reason to believe that that would change at that point. That is what makes it so weird to hear.

If you saw a man sit in a chair for that long and not suffer from muscle atrophy, you might think he's some sort of murder messiah too.

• Locked thread