Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

hakimashou posted:

Do you guys remember that bizarre picture from a week or so ago with the 3d rendered prostitute and the 'have a cookie' thing.

The person who made that, I knew I recognized their name.

Their space ship is called the "USS Hoagland," presumably after someone called "Richard C Hoagland."

cassy morrison@smokebailey is a hard-core UFO / aliens built the pyramids / ancient aliens / nephilim nut case of long standing from zone chat.

They named their loving ship after Richard loving Hoagland? loving lmao.

For anyone unfamiliar with unironic hack fraud Richard C Hoagland: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Richard_C._Hoagland

quote:

Hoagland was "best pals" with Walter Cronkite, Carl Sagan, Arthur C. Clarke and Gene Roddenberry. Since he mentions these "facts" about 20 times a day, he clearly thinks that's all we need to know about him.
Although he has written of "my decades-long, demonstrated scientific competence", he has no special knowledge of, or standing in, any branch of science. He has no education beyond high school and his count of peer-reviewed publications is exactly zero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Quite clearly self identifies as female but I guess that's just white knighting lol

muh pretty pretty princess.....

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

Dr. Lariat posted:

In the year 2016, that's a woman. I don't make the rules but I am told this is how it goes now and this thread is hardly the place for this discussion.

There's nothing really to discuss. The dude is pulling the same scam lots of other dudes have pulled in games, except now he can use "muh gender identity" as an effective cover. Or am I completely wrong and all those Chesters in the chat rooms back in the 90's were actually just coming to terms with their gender identity?

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

Dr. Lariat posted:

words and poo poo

Yup.

faxmachine fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Sep 26, 2016

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....
This thread hasn't been this exciting since an eight year old looted our bank and caused that turbosperg to meltdown.

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

I.N.R.I posted:

can u quote the melt down? it sounds funny. anyway I imagine this thread will be moved back to GBS shortly so dont worry

Some goon's kid was playing, took two poo poo tier items from the fleet bank. Turbosperg whose name I can't remember flipped the gently caress out and started a witch hunt. Imagine The Caine Mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging and slightly more dick flapping. Turbosperg ended up demoting everyone and kicking a few people from the fleet. End result was the creation of a new chat channel and a memorial waiting room or something.

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

folder posted:

thanks for the update. i can empathise with the drama being a shitflinging turbosperg myself,

what about dick flapping thats pretty important

faxmachine fucked around with this message at 16:14 on May 18, 2017

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

Evil_Urna posted:

JJ Trek is far and away the best Trek. Abrams is a master of filmmaking and he took Star Trek into a bold new land.

He should have killed off Princess Leia though now the next movie is going to be super awkward.

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

small hendren posted:

Imagine The Caine Mutiny with twice as much poo poo flinging and slightly more dick flapping.

trigger warning that poo poo

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

In Training posted:

Congratulations! Holy poo poo you did it -- thats the funny phrase!

WE BRING THE FUNNY

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

we still doing dicpics for bugships or is that promotion over with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

grimcreaper posted:

this thread is ruined. it is now entirely made of rape culture and white privilage ibsteas of being abput the future of good. thanks fyad.

die white cishet scum die

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread