Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
STO is a better internet spaceships video game than EVE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
Do you still get a stipend, or did they discontinue that?

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

hakimashou posted:

They managed to really poo poo up the STO forum again, badly.

For a long time you could access their forum directly, at forum.arcgames.com/... , to avoid having it embedded -badly- in their arcgames.com/forum site.

They managed to poo poo that up, and in the process, somehow made it impossible for anyone to open threads in new tabs. No tabbed browsing on the Star Trek Online forum. It is special and different from the rest of the internet.

It still suffers from the original problems their broken embed had, like not being able to hold the mouse wheel to scroll, and not fitting mobile screens.

Except now they figured out how to break it worse, because hey, web pages are hard, especially forums.

It's kind of a shame, they've been doing so well with the game, on the cryptic side, recently, for PWE's unprofessionalism and shoddy work to mar it like this.

Doesn't look like it's Trendy's fault about the forums, but you can't envy her position having to front for this kind of poo poo tier mess.
I have no idea what you're talking about, opening threads in different links totally works

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
Isn't there a rule against bring off-forums drama onto the forums

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Jxforema posted:

How much do you want to bet his mom's name is Kathy?
Maybe his own name is Clark

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Mondian posted:

Fortunately, our enemies march under the banner of a rat's anus, so there's nothing to worry about.
Free Anus

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Axe-man posted:

get that OR 10 lobi. Lets see the drop rates on those :negative:
I got one out of 40, in the 27th box. That doesn't seem so bad, but maybe I just got lucky.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Burning_Monk posted:

https://na.alienwarearena.com/

Get a free Peregrine fighter. Make sure you login or it will just show as no keys available.

Once logged in you be able to get a key to redeem it on the arcgames site.
This page still works for code redemption: https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

DancingShade posted:

I just like that the Enterprise gets destroyed, again.

I think that needs to happen in every movie. It can be the space going version of Kenny from South Park.
http://chainsawsuit.com/comic/2013/02/04/the-star-trek-movie-idea-vault/

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
I think you might be in the wrong thread

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Baron Porkface posted:

What sort of content requires MK14 purples?
The one where "I hate it and just want it to be over as soon as possible."

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
Yes, that is the only way.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Wow that's a bad start to the year
Yeah, it's brilliant. After this, he's got nowhere left to go but up.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Tunicate posted:

New giveaway... a whopping FIFTY energy whips to retweeters.

I mean man, those devs have really gone above and beyond to have FIFTY. Really breaking the bank there.
Some lucky people are going to have to buy a lot of boff slots for all those whips

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
You can embed tweets now.

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/283613159024111616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

IPCRESS posted:

What the gently caress is "PQANG"? Lusting after Polish people who reside in Quebec who were previously commissioned in the air national guard? And when can we just find a word to which we don't need to constantly append letters to make people feel like they're making a home at this university?
Polyamorous or Pansexual, Queer, Asexual or Ally, Next Generation

• Locked thread