Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Awesome and helpful OP. Registered for the Wiki as SoylentPudding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

soylentpudding on the wiki.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

DonDoodles posted:

New Dental video is up. Check out the new PSA for pubbies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Z8c6l5WE0

Still having issues with the format, so it isn't as high quality as I'd like, but I'll continue to mess with it and reupload once I get it figured out. Thanks to the Denalts/NoP who turned out to help shoot it.

The ending is magic.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Aleth posted:

I don't think even Dukat's endless love could accept pony fuckers.

Now now, I'm sure Dukat will love them just as thoroughly as he loved the Bajorans.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I kinda drifted out of this game last summer. I thought about jumping back in but apparently everything is bij now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

the JJ posted:

e: Fun fact, it's a genuine, bonafide birthday tradition to throw people in the fountain. If that matters to anyone.

I'm pretty sure this is the tradition at every university with a fountain.

• Locked thread