Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

hakimashou posted:

This was posted a month or two ago in the Elite Dangerous thread and I keep forgetting about it.

Anyone have any idea who it might be in STO?

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/322482-Carnivorous-Space-Elves-AKA-The-Guardians

Make sure to click all the "spoilers" its where all the "art" is.

Its like some kind of autistic fusion of cassandrasaturn (its 100 pages long) and linamia (giant tit space sex elves) and the andorian clit massage roleplayers and pretty much everything you expect from space ship game player base in TYOOL 2017.

I refuse to believe this guy didnt make his mark on STO at some point.

Would almost bet if this person was in STO, he'd be a member of the STO Roleplayer's fleet.

Edit: From the OP:

quote:

"When it comes to the female form of a Guardian, I deliberately chose to draw naturally large "chests" - the reason for this is actually a cultural one. As it states in the lore, the Guardians duties are to their responsibilities in the various tribes. Because of this, parents who breed have their off-spring, but then leave them at communal creches (as it states in the lore) - so who is going to feed the babies full time? The Guardian's nurses, of course - and, considering their culture prefers to go along the "natural" route, they would forgo, potentially, the technology of feeding through milk supplements (powdered milk). Therefore, if it is your duty in the tribe to feed and rear kids, you'll need the assets to do it (if this is the case, I seriously feel sorry for those nurses - but the lore is what it is)."

DonDoodles fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Smokebaily "modeled" that character after herself. I believe she also mentioned that his characters are also all futanari types.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

quote:

...and I have been doing a good deal of research UFO and alien topic (despite what some of the naysayers on this forum will say other wise, since it seems to be a dirty issue), and there's so many amazing sort of aliens encounter by us...

lol. Hey Druk, I think we found the space elves Elite guy.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Trendy was so good at her job all that's left on the STO forums are the inane, droning pubbies, not the batshit pubbies of yesteryear.

It's a bittersweet feeling.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Please voice your support for Nbreeki as forums mod.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1228717/time-for-a-mod-rotation/p1

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

hakimashou posted:

Even the pubbies support your space candidacy.

Cultural victory.

Yes, but as we both know very well, the popular vote doesn't count for much these days.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

DancingShade posted:

Oh it's going to cause no end of collision issues.

This could very well be my new favorite ship

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Tuskin38 posted:

I'm assuming they'll scale it down for the player version

Let's hope not.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Kosmicka Ljubav posted:

drat, good old times. Ahh, I remember her! She is still alive then, despite her drinking problem. Is SFD fleet alive, if yes, @chupavi90.

The most promising recruit the academy has ever produced returns. Kosmicka, go to Risa. You will find her there.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Didn't oats get temp banned or something for politely asking branflakes for permission to host a giveaway or something?

This is after branflakes PM'd me a rule requiring Dental/NoP to go through him before organizing any events, and before he got pissed and threatened to ban me for sharing that rule with other people in Dental.

Also, Trendy, new guy isn't great please work your magic and make Nbreeki a forums mod thanks.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Preechr posted:

I'm sorry, but those tactics are reminiscent of Subspace Radio and do not reflect the high moral character we expect from a prospective Dentaleer.

This. I spent years trying to undo the reputational damage caused by SSR's libelous campaign against SFD. Do not take us down that path again.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
I thought Druk's idea was great. I guess that makes me a war criminal or something.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
So we've learned in the thread that some pubbies morally rank STO encounters by differentiating between: mission replays (it's morally OK to kill bad guys because it's CANON that all replays are holodeck simulations); new missions (only OK to kill bad NPCs if they fire first); and forums-suggested missions/story arcs (NOT OK to even talk about a ruined Bajor because that's for fascist genocide apologists).

New favorite pubbie.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

ggie posted:

hello this is ggie i have my toon leveled up in the starfleet dental academy and i am wanting to know what to do next

I'm sold on this guy. GGie, once you get a platinum account on the SA forums, we can begin transmitting encrypted mission instructions to you. Right now we're too exposed. Apologies for the delay -- I'm not sure why no one else told you this sooner.

Please post again once your first mission is complete.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

ggie posted:

no i am not black

tell us more about yourself, ggie. Some people here are undecided about you, but I think you are a perfect recruit for the Academy. Maybe if we get to know you, everyone will like you more.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

hakimashou posted:

If any of you play as an engineer, you should get the kit module from the new rep. It costs 250 marks, no elite marks, and like 3k dil.

Its a 'flare mortar' and shoots red illumination flares in the air that create a bright red dynamic lighting effect over a large area.

This is the reason I needed to log on.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

ggie posted:

Hi i am ggie and i am very active and i play everyday . and i am down to earthi am really a nice and easy going person.i want to join starfleet dental because i know i will make a good one.I am at level 60 now and i have another toon to put in the starfleet academy

That's not 250 words, GG.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

hakimashou posted:

so should we let the guy in our space ships guild or what

I'm still on the fence.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Gnome de plume posted:

Finally, a forum that reflects the quality of this game.

and now ggie doesn't have to post in two subforums.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Blerick posted:

welcome to fyad space game goons

thanks

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

super sweet best pal posted:

What's going on? Was someone being mean to ggie?

If only Ggie could comprehend what he's done.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

g0del posted:

Please stop misgendering ggie, she confirmed that she was a real female several weeks ago.

Ggie never corrected me when spamming my in-game messages every single night for the past week asking for a promotion. Sorry Ggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Nita posted:

It's a shame. FYAD was the best thing to happen to this thread.

GGie paid the ultimate price, though.

• Locked thread