Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Since we're all a bunch of friendless nerds who have never gotten a high five in our lives I nominate

as TFF2013.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
:aaa: how have I never seen that Peterson-AJ80 gif before

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I can't believe I forgot about this (and I can't optimize or find an imgur version of it right now):

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2845/11390448164_a3fe6b6ddf_o.gif

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

PYF Stevie Johnson schooling Richard Sherman gifs u got (linked to not leech)

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/852192140.gif

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Did you seriously just trash talk about beating the Buffalo Bills.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I don't know how I stumbled across this but I feel like it can come in handy.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/cckynggr69/OWNAGE.gif

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hahaha holy poo poo.

I literally C&Ped the URL from a lovely 49ers fan forum

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Congrats wheez

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tank Carradine living up to his nickname.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Are white and silver slimming or does he look less like a bowling ball?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I like how at first it looks like 86 is a part of it but he's just spastically removing his helmet.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Not to belabor Madden gifs:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Manoueverable posted:

If the Raiders' sole accomplishment this season is producing a weekly challenger to the Buttfumble's crown, it'll be worth it

Please. This is funny but a grown man ran his face straight into a butt

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bregor posted:

Yeah she grabbed his Julio

Looks more like she got ahold of his Roddy.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I need this as a .gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/ByGQcdsIAAIYSJ2.mp4

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

gently caress you, making a defense believe the 11th man isn't in play is some of the most watchable football.

The best one of these is when they do it for a field goal because nobody is within 10 yards of the guy and he's standing in the end zone when he catches the ball.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My man :hfive:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

go3 posted:

There should be penalties for not taunting people you just clowned on

Correct.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

new-brandon-lloyd-49ers.gif

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

GrumpyDoctor posted:

My favorite Justin Smith moment is him beating his man not by getting past him, but by tackling Drew Brees...around him. He would have gotten a sack if Brees hadn't gotten rid of the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngL27HFInEg

The best part of this isn't even the video. It's Justin Smith wild-eyed coming for Drew Brees.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

turbomoose posted:

Ware putting one of the sickest moves on Joe Staley

Good goddamn. And if you guys don't know Staley he's not some scrub. He's really really good and did about as much good out there as I would have.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ostentatious posted:

the coliseum looks like putrid rear end

Not just looks, sometimes smells!

Because it's literally overflowing with poo. An actual poo poo hole.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Unless they filmed another one the other half of the episode was dealing with a cow that wandered into town.

Capital of California. My home town.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spermy Smurf posted:

https://gfycat.com/AgonizingFrigidGemsbuck
Think he broke some ankles with that move

Jesus he looks like when the Madden physics freak out in a pile.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jeremor posted:

Pretty sure that's Bruce Ellington from last season or the season before it.

It is Ellington because I remember posting it after I watched his game tape when the Niners drafted him. Youtube says 2012.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It won't just be woo.

It will be woo interspersed with bro boogieing.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Jags fuckin rule all aboard toot toot

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Just found 49ers-2014-season.gif

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Volkerball posted:

no, it was clowney's 40.

So, all of snaps so far?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's not even really a contest.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Is that why Mile High is going to paint water fowl on the field

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

OBJ-deal-with-it.gif should be it's own category. It's just not fair to all the other gifs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's "That's BULLSHIT [Marty?].... gently caress"

• Locked thread