Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

DaNzA posted:

what happened to pagancow? did the power finally corrupt?

he is pooning noobs in the Beyond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shifty Pony posted:

"Typical of a company filled with engineers

:jerkbag:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Adix posted:

i think hangouts is a nice name :shobon:

reminds me of old man scrotums

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i want the hot at&t girl to hit me and call me names and then the wendy's girl spits in my mouth

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

fishmech posted:

we established that what the original 6 and a half figgies guy meant was $5,000.005

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Progressive JPEG posted:

new trailer for helvetica 2 looking good

a level beyond arial

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
hey what happened to the smart house thred

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
pooning noobs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Endless Mike posted:

i guess not caring about phone waterproofing makes some sort of sense for yospos basement-dwellers.

i would think that they're more likely to cum onto their phones

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
they finally got rid of the "revert to classic gmail" button in settings

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
your website is broadcasting a url

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
yeah when weren't iphones able to take a screenshot

p sure that's been there since the beginning

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

but imagine if you're like, a reliability engineer,

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
we're never gonna uphold those bogus treaties

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
post the pics from the rfp that had the cablecars in them

that poo poo was excellent

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

hahahahahahahahahaha oh man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
*submits proposal map that looks like diarrhea* actually it's cutting edge efficient design

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

graph posted:

i know a bunch of architects and all but two smoke a ton of weed before work every day

my old firm did a project under an architectural group and we couldn't schedule meetings with them before noon because that's when a lot of them rolled into the office

i'd regularly get emails from them at like 3am on work nights and over the weekend it made no sense

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

infernal machines posted:

the rest of the city is a grid, or rather a bunch of grids sort of tacked together over the last 150 years. there's not a lot of reason to go with a layout like that, although as far as i can tell that's not actually a proposed layout for anything, since it doesn't match the land they have.

i assumed they had just created ad hoc roads where the buildings aren't when they shift them around lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Management posted:

YouTube is designed to channel users into content areas where they are likely to view more videos. for many people that means it finds the conspiracy theories that they are most vulnerable to and keeps pushing them deeper. it is literally a machine for breaking people’s brains

i like (hate) that youtube absolutely made the decision to intentionally funnel your next up and other recommendations toward videos you've already watched too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

anthonypants posted:

the article includes a picture of that guy lol

fine plumage on that bloatee

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shaggar posted:

"let me tell you about my relationship, wait why are you falling asleep? no see my relationship is different"

*shows u polycule*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
*dusts lapel* yeah that's right i've engaged several women in scored a victory over relationships

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
because the alternative is filthy console peasants, not undesirable console racial minorities

tbf it is a mixed metaphor

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jabor posted:

the real answer is that it hails from a simpler time, when we were dumb and stupid fascism was roundly beaten and nazis were a historical joke rather than a serious political force

anyone still using it in 2018 is pretty sus

lol yeah the person that coined it was also known for wearing a fedora so it predates even that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cocoa Crispies posted:

what if the gamers became the nazis

impossible they're the most discriminated against minority in today's society

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
that's the magabomber suspect btw

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
pfft i got one of those alerts over my phone earlier this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
for real it was totally fine the radio is completely worthless

• Locked thread